PDA

View Full Version : Would you eat a KFC

JamesHunt
12-15-2008, 06:40 AM
If you knew the chickens were being treated badly?

boogeyman2
12-15-2008, 06:45 AM
Had some for lunch today in fact....

Dino Velvet
12-15-2008, 06:59 AM
I love KFC and I love the violent blasts of diarrhea I get afterwards even better. It's a 3 second shit and a 10 minute wipe and I have to clean from the back of my knees to the middle of my back. The only thing that rivals KFC in the butt gravy department is Korean food. I might as well eat that stuff while sitting on a bedpan.

HP1000
12-15-2008, 07:04 AM
KFC sucks, but Popeyes chicken and red beans and rice RULE :P

haffASS
12-15-2008, 07:14 AM
I love KFC and I love the violent blasts of diarrhea I get afterwards even better. It's a 3 second shit and a 10 minute wipe and I have to clean from the back of my knees to the middle of my back. The only thing that rivals KFC in the butt gravy department is Korean food. I might as well eat that stuff while sitting on a bedpan.

That is one of the best things I've ever read, also Christopher Walken kicks ass!!!

Ryz
12-15-2008, 07:35 AM
HELL YA NIGGA FUCK ANIMALS

Felicia Katt
12-15-2008, 08:30 AM
what treatment is worse than killing them, deep frying them and sticking them in a cardboard bucket?? LOL

FK

Coroner
12-15-2008, 09:23 AM
what treatment is worse than killing them, deep frying them and sticking them in a cardboard bucket?? LOL

FK

Yeah. McDonald´s, Burger King and any usual restaurant are not different at all, slaughtering animals or letting someone else do the dirt job. KFC is just on the top list of garbage food.

igotalongleg
12-15-2008, 09:49 AM
fags

sockmonkey
12-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Animal cruelty makes me hungry.

slinky
12-15-2008, 11:04 AM

FK

beat me to it.

Maybe the call the fags before the fry them?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-15-2008, 11:17 AM
There are ways to farm animals without the abuse that KFC inflicts on these birds.

It's incredible how sadistic some people can be and some of these comments, well, wow.

"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." ~Mark Twain

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

Watch that if you can stomach it.

arnie666
12-15-2008, 12:13 PM
There are ways to farm animals without the abuse that KFC inflicts on these birds.

It's incredible how sadistic some people can be and some of these comments, well, wow.

"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." ~Mark Twain

Wow I actually agree with Allanah about something. And if you don't give a shit about the chickens ,just think what crap they must put in them before they end up covered in batter in your bargain bucket.

I love my meat but I a full supporter of organic humane methods of farming . I even went on a protest once about poultry farms. Prince Charles is an avid supporter of it.

Fox
12-15-2008, 01:57 PM

FK

LMAO! Ditto on that. With that said, is it wrong that I want some chicken right now?

Mmm. :d

boogeyman2
12-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Turns out im genetically predisposed to like chicken :lol:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4B7G8Rw3Q&feature=related

timxxx
12-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Unfortenetly most people don't care,some people would eat any crap as long as it's covered with breadcrumbs & deep fried.

DL_NL
12-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Tried it once, didn't like the taste.

I guess all fast food providers do bad things. How else could the stuff be so cheap?

SarahG
12-15-2008, 06:15 PM
I love KFC, but only for their potato wedges. I don't really care for the chicken, then again I don't ever care for chicken.

They could treat their birds better than anyone else in the industry, but... it would still taste like chicken, and chicken really doesn't taste that good.

London Guy
12-15-2008, 06:24 PM

FK

That is funny!

El Nino
12-15-2008, 06:27 PM
I would never eat there again, unless I was literally starving to death. The human race is on the verge of moral decay of the highest order

AllanahStarrNYC
12-15-2008, 07:22 PM

Wow I actually agree with Allanah about something. And if you don't give a shit about the chickens ,just think what crap they must put in them before they end up covered in batter in your bargain bucket.

I love my meat but I a full supporter of organic humane methods of farming . I even went on a protest once about poultry farms. Prince Charles is an avid supporter of it.

You are right- factory farms are a disgrace.

If people knew how their meat was farmed, how the animals are treated, the hormones, antibiotics, and CRAP they are ingesting- I think a lot of people would make different choices.

This is an extremely hard video to watch

http://www.meat.org/

But if you EAT meat, you should know how it is being produced.

It just takes a little xtra effort to be a compassionate eater(wether you decide to go veg or eat organic), most people would not stand for an animal to be treated the way their dinner is, so is it OK to support id just because you choose to ignore it?

hondarobot
12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
I watched that KFC video the first time around (assuming it's the same one) and I haven't eaten at that place since. Very disturbing.

AsiaMei
12-15-2008, 08:21 PM

You are right- factory farms are a disgrace.

If people knew how their meat was farmed, how the animals are treated, the hormones, antibiotics, and CRAP they are ingesting- I think a lot of people would make different choices.

But if you EAT meat, you should know how it is being produced.

It just takes a little xtra effort to be a compassionate eater(wether you decide to go veg or eat organic), most people would not stand for an animal to be treated the way their dinner is, so is it OK to support id just because you choose to ignore it?

i just watched, wow =[

sugdaddie69
12-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Sarah Palin said--eat fresh Turkeys.

JamesHunt
12-16-2008, 04:05 AM

Listening to those pigs squealing was pretty scary. Pigs are more intelligent than dogs, but unfortunately not as pretty, so nobody really gives a fuck. I wonder what people would think if there was a load of cute puppy labradors hung up by their hind legs getting their throats slit???

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-understand-pig-intelligence-and-behavior-217925/

sockmonkey
12-16-2008, 04:48 AM
I wonder what people would think if there was a load of cute puppy labradors hung up by their hind legs getting their throats slit???

That would make me hungry also.

francisfkudrow
12-16-2008, 06:22 AM
I feel bad for the poor chickens, I really do. But the chicken strips dipped in fiery buffalo sauce are just too good to refuse.

Janie2261
12-16-2008, 06:29 AM
It is absolutely unnecessary to eat meat. In fact, it is much healthier to avoid meat. So why subject animals to cruelty for an unhealthy indulgence?

And..what gives us the right to kill animals? In my view, we do not have the right to do it. Humans kill animals simply because they able to do so. If some larger, smarter species appeared and started killing us for food, would that be OK?

If you go a few months without eating meat, you realize what meat actually is -- another creature's body.

Besides, the producers load it up with hormones and antibiotics, with a major dose of feed-lot bacteria. Yuck!

Floyd R
12-16-2008, 06:33 AM
Instead of chicken you can eat strips that are made from tofu.

I feel bad for the poor chickens, I really do. But the chicken strips dipped in fiery buffalo sauce are just too good to refuse.

Jericho
12-16-2008, 06:37 AM
It's their own fault...They shouldn't be so tasty :shrug

sockmonkey
12-16-2008, 07:00 AM
If some larger, smarter species appeared and started killing us for food, would that be OK?

In the sense of the Natural Order, yes. Yes it would. Also in the sense of the Natural Order, it would be appropriate for us, as a species, to do everything within our intellectual capacity to prevent ourselves from being eaten. Should we be incapable of doing so, then we're destined to become a lower link in the food chain.

longwave
12-16-2008, 07:11 AM
it smells good sometimes but i lose my appetite whenever i see the chicken just sitting under the heat lamps and who knows how long it's been there. blech.

but...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3020/3111865865_05fb4ffe0c_o.jpg

hahahaha

transmaven
12-16-2008, 08:13 AM
people who "love animals" often *hate people*

many a moral fraud in the animal-loving crew

people always want to accomplish virtue in the easiest possible way

OEMEnemyNum1
12-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Well I grow my own meat. I know exactly where it comes from.

Used to butcher it myself too, but just like changing my own oil I decided it was easier (and cleaner) to let someone else do it.

Christastic
12-16-2008, 09:31 AM
I pretty much assume the fast food I eat was mistreated as an animal.

justatransgirl
12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
A much better question...

Would you eat PUSSY if you knew it was being pimped?

Would you suck dick if you knew it had been up someone's ass earlier in the day?

Would you?

Come on - be truthful...

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

transmaven
12-16-2008, 11:31 AM
1. Hell yes, after all I'm the one pimpin' the bitch!

2. Damn straight, I'll suck my own cock straight outta that same whore's ass!

That answer your question, missy? :twisted:

Bandyspring
12-16-2008, 12:36 PM
I hate the way they cram them into tightly regulated growing areas with no regard for their natural growth tendencies. They don't allow them the ability to reproduce properly or have a natural life span. They put strange chemicals and growth supplements all over them. They splice their genes and mutate their growth style just for the benefit of the eventual consumer. I mean, what they do to fruits and vegetables is just awful! :lol:

I'm a Popeye's man myself.

boogeyman2
12-16-2008, 01:25 PM
The problem is its not just KFC that raises chicken in such a way... Most broiler chicken suffer as well. Unless you're eating completely organicly raised chicken meat, chances are you are eating meat thats been produced similar to KFC's. Same goes for eggs. Battery hens endure terrible conditions yet some people have no problems eating eggs. I grew up on a farm and had several chooks as a child. They are delightfull animals btw..

As for not eating meat, well if a chimp in africa had not stood up on his hind legs and wandered out to eat meat from a carcass, we wouldnt be here today....

needsum
12-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Look--I'm an omnivore just like the rest of you. I eat meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, all of it. Given the choice, sure, I'd go with the organic, free range, etc etc every time.

But hell--they make it too expensive to live off the stuff thats good for you. The processed, mass produced stuff is cheaper, while the organic stuff is done on a much smaller scale, making it more expensive. If I Were alone in this world I'd go organic, but I have a family and food bills are bad enough. So until someone can do it naturally on a broad scale, then I'll settle for my abuse extra crispy . . .

Tepres
12-16-2008, 09:54 PM
I usually Bar-B-Q my own chicken wings, bought from the grocery store. But I've had KFC in the past, when I needed something really quick, and easy, while on the go. I prefer fried clams and other seafoods for take out.

About the animal abuse thing: It's not realistic for animals rights activists to want to see meat factories closed down forever. The only realistic achievable goal, is to press for quicker and humaner methods of slaughter. Also better living conditions when they're alive. I think such laws are already in place. The problem is that they're not enforced.

DL_NL
12-16-2008, 10:02 PM
Instead of chicken you can eat strips that are made from tofu.
Unfortunately, those taste like someone cooked the eraser on the back of a pencil.

Well I grow my own meat. I know exactly where it comes from.
Somewhat impractical when you live in a city apartment block.

rico87
12-16-2008, 10:12 PM
No way fast food is killing Americans, just look at the Obesity statistics.

However the only fast food place I eat is where the Chicken is grilled and healthy is POLLO TROPICAL in Miami.

ottorocket
12-16-2008, 10:17 PM
I don't eat fast food so i'll leave the moral dilemma to the fat people...haha

BeardedOne
12-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Mixed feelings on this, but yah, if I'm hungry and hankerin', I'll eat there. I miss their old Chicken Littles sandwiches. The new Snackers aren't quite the same. I especially miss the nuggets, which apparently were a failed menu item for KFC (Even though, IMO, they were the best). When I do 'fast food' I am usually on the road and like to have something I can eat without having to think about or pay much attention to. It's easier to eat nuggets or a small sandwich than bone-in chicken or mashed potatoes while doing 70 on the Interstate.

I appreciate the basic concepts of being humane to animals, but when food or clothing (Leather, wool, etc.) are concerned there are limits to my humanity. If I were pressed to starvation, even my cats might be in danger. I always did like a little taste of pussy now and then. :wink:

Even my most politically and socially 'correct' friends distance themselves from the likes of PETA (Which they say stands for People Eating Tasty Animals). After I heard about the PETA group that was 'rescuing' pound puppies and kittens, only to euthanize them later, I realized that they are no better than some of the animals they choose to 'protect'.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-18-2008, 08:09 AM

Listening to those pigs squealing was pretty scary. Pigs are more intelligent than dogs, but unfortunately not as pretty, so nobody really gives a fuck. I wonder what people would think if there was a load of cute puppy labradors hung up by their hind legs getting their throats slit???

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-understand-pig-intelligence-and-behavior-217925/

Pigs are indeed smarter than dogs, and are very social animals. They suffer some of the most terrible horrors of factory farms.

Gestation crates are especially cruel- the sow is basically not able to move for months while the piglets feed.

These poor animals on factory farms are abused like this because people don't care. There is documented abuse of slaughterhouse workers torturing the aminals and sexually abusing them.

I think that if you know of these practices, you watch the videos and investigations, and choose to turn a blind eye and continue to support the abuse and torture of factory farms-well it really saddens me.

All it takes is a simple choice- to not eat @ KFC, to not eat veal, to try to buy organic. WE DON"T NEED THESE THINGS TO SURVICE. No one survives on a KFC diet.

bartholomeus
12-18-2008, 08:21 AM

Pigs are indeed smarter than dogs, and are very social animals. They suffer some of the most terrible horrors of factory farms.

Gestation crates are especially cruel- the sow is basically not able to move for months while the piglets feed.

These poor animals on factory farms are abused like this because people don't care. There is documented abuse of slaughterhouse workers torturing the aminals and sexually abusing them.

I think that if you know of these practices, you watch the videos and investigations, and choose to turn a blind eye and continue to support the abuse and torture of factory farms-well it really saddens me.

All it takes is a simple choice- to not eat @ KFC, to not eat veal, to try to buy organic. WE DON"T NEED THESE THINGS TO SURVICE. No one survives on a KFC diet.

EXACTLY I stumbled across a video online many years ago about abusive treatment and how they do contracts with factories that mistreat the animals. They would say that they can't control who the contractors hire, which is utter bull shit. I did some research and haven't looked back since.

Haven't eaten in KFC since i was about 14, and i refuse to eat or take anyone including girlfriends there even if they ask.... all it takes is for me to tell them what they do and their appetite for kfc subsides.

Also refuse to wear nike as they are the leaders of the shoe industry and push sweatshops in Indonesia and other Asian places.

To everything in life we have a choice, and this is a very clear and easy one that won't affect daily life. To each kfc there's usually another food place, and shoes well there's always plenty of brands including NewBalance which brings more jobs to the U.S.

bartholomeus
12-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Mixed feelings on this, but yah, if I'm hungry and hankerin', I'll eat there. I miss their old Chicken Littles sandwiches. The new Snackers aren't quite the same. I especially miss the nuggets, which apparently were a failed menu item for KFC (Even though, IMO, they were the best). When I do 'fast food' I am usually on the road and like to have something I can eat without having to think about or pay much attention to. It's easier to eat nuggets or a small sandwich than bone-in chicken or mashed potatoes while doing 70 on the Interstate.

I appreciate the basic concepts of being humane to animals, but when food or clothing (Leather, wool, etc.) are concerned there are limits to my humanity. If I were pressed to starvation, even my cats might be in danger. I always did like a little taste of pussy now and then. :wink:

Even my most politically and socially 'correct' friends distance themselves from the likes of PETA (Which they say stands for People Eating Tasty Animals). After I heard about the PETA group that was 'rescuing' pound puppies and kittens, only to euthanize them later, I realized that they are no better than some of the animals they choose to 'protect'.
sometimes its better to euthenize them than to see them living in urban settings(streets) with the cruelty of people i.e people throwing hot water at them, using bb guns on them, kids etc its not always pretty for animals when they come in contact with humans.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-18-2008, 08:52 AM

sometimes its better to euthenize them than to see them living in urban settings(streets) with the cruelty of people i.e people throwing hot water at them, using bb guns on them, kids etc its not always pretty for animals when they come in contact with humans.

Beardead-

Apart fromt PETA's sensationalism- they so very good work and have exposed a lot of animal abuse throughout the years.

Unfortunately, sometimes putting these poor animals out is the only way.
Again this has to do with another gross industry- PUPPY MILLS.

http://stoppuppymills.org/

There is a huge overpopulation of pets in this country. If people would just STOP buying pets and rescuing animals the problem would be much better.

So many people get pets for ALL the wrong reasons and then want to discard them like a pair of old shoes.

I personally think the same process a person has to go through to adopt a pet should be the same one anyone should have to go through to buy a pet.

Back to the issue- why can' you just eat at another fast food place if you must eat that gargbage?

bartholomeus
12-18-2008, 08:53 AM
There's humane ways of killing animals.... for example an inhumane way for gorillas is they cut their hands and skin them alive, for sharks they cut their fins to make "cats claw" i think it is or some other Japanese supplement and then release them back in the water as is. You DO NOT have to be a vegetarian to kill an animal in a quick efficient and least painful manner.

justatransgirl
12-18-2008, 09:01 AM
A much better question...

Would you eat PUSSY if you knew it was being pimped?

Would you suck dick if you knew it had been up someone's ass earlier in the day?

Would you?

Come on - be truthful...

Giggles,

1. Hell yes, after all I'm the one pimpin' the bitch!

2. Damn straight, I'll suck my own cock straight outta that same whore's ass!

That answer your question, missy? :twisted:

Oh yes baby... I LOVE it... pimp me out then, stick it in me then make ME suck it clean!

Giggles,

We now return you to the exciting discussion about killing chicken... or whatever...

transmaven
12-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Jamie,

Oh yes baby... I LOVE it... pimp me out then, stick it in me then make ME suck it clean!

Glad to see you've got the right motherfucking attitude not to mention Christmas spirit. 8)

Gotta go kill my turkey and my hog now, it's Christmastime!