PDA

View Full Version : Guys. What would you think????

JamesHunt
12-15-2008, 05:23 AM
If you overheard your partner on the cellphone, talking to her best mate and saying...

Jeez, he can't give me an orgasm like that asshole... 'insert name', but at least he's interested in me as a person... and he's so cute

Would you feel slightly pissed???

Nowhere
12-15-2008, 05:25 AM
Not really. I'd be glad I overheard it and be 10x more aggressive in bed. It's then pretty obvious what turns her on.

JamesHunt
12-15-2008, 05:29 AM
Not really. I'd be glad I overheard it and be 10x more aggressive in bed. It's then pretty obvious what turns her on.

So a phone call makes you better in bed, why didn't you give her a good fucking b4 the phone call???

kittyKaiti
12-15-2008, 05:35 AM
Why do you ask stupid questions all the time?

Nowhere
12-15-2008, 05:39 AM

So a phone call makes you better in bed, why didn't you give her a good fucking b4 the phone call???

Ask yourself that question. I know most all girls like aggressive/assertive guys, and given the 'asshole' and 'orgasm' comments, does she need to write you a letter for you to get it?

JamesHunt
12-15-2008, 05:40 AM
Why do you ask stupid questions all the time?

Kit Kat sweety, this is not a stupid question, I like to drill down and observe the responses :?: :?: :?: