PDA

View Full Version : Freakin' Hilarious: A TS having her periods...

TheFrenchman
12-15-2008, 12:23 AM
I know this is a long post to read but it's too fuckin' hilarious, it's a thread that was picked up on another TGirls forum... If there's some more funny replies, I shall post them here... Cheers

A Delicate Question....
« on: December 13, 2008, 21:22:39 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are some who enjoy sex while they or their partner are menstruating or "on their monthlies". I had a girlfriend who was horniest during this time.

My preference is not to have sex during that "period". (although I have done it)....

With respect to your involvement with TS's or as a TS do you like sex during the time the TS is menstruating? Is she/are you hornier during this time?

About 6 months ago I was with a TS working girl and was all ready to have a great time when she told me that to her surprise she was starting her period.... so I just wrapped things up, kissed her, left the money and left... it wasn't her fault.

TooSpecial
Full T-girl lover
Re: A Delicate Question....
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 22:13:21 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A TS that was having her period? Huh? Are you smoking some good mary-jane here?

That would mean that she can bare a child...doesn't make sense man even if she was a post-op...

Are you joking here? Actually she must of laughed out loud with you leaving the money behind...

Arnold Ziffle
New T-girl lover
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 22:51:22 »

I hate when that happens. Usually the girl should say something before hand, cause you know you services will be limited.

asiana
Jr. T-girl lover
« Reply #3 on: Today at 00:30:39 »

lol....

this post made my day... lol...
well,.... maybe he is referring to the bleeding nose
as menstruation for the ts?
with that,.. i suggest tampoons?
lol...

i love you arnorld ziffle!!!

ASIANA

TooSpecial
Full T-girl lover
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:11:05 »

Morning Asiana, that post too made my day...LOL I must admit that when the second guy (Arnold Ziffle) agreed with that, I was like, WTF LOL

Arnold Ziffle
New T-girl lover
« Reply #5 on: Today at 13:20:32 »

yeah guys like littleeddy ruin it for the rest of us by driving up prices and gettin less services. we should all insist that we get our money back when this happen (luckily only a few times to me).

littleeddy
New T-girl lover
« Reply #6 on: Today at 16:45:57 »

Arnold it's pretty bloody easy to say that when you aren't there; when you aren't the one involved. I always pay up front and she didn't know she was going to start her period... I thought maybe she would volunteer to give some back, but you could see she was very upset... I don't know why people think these girls are just some sort of vending machine... THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME!!!!!!

She's just a gorgeous lady so I went back to see her 2 weeks later.... same problem again... I couldn't believe it!!!... this time she was even more surprised.... I started to ask her about it and she took that as an insult. She went into the kitchen and came back with her panties which were all red in the crotch and she shouted at me ... "here if you don't believe me taste it"... yuck... I said keep them away from me.

She calmed down a bit and apologized and said that usually she knew.... but she flew into a rage when I said that this was get pretty expensive for me.... she hurled 1 of the $50's back at me and screamed "Here take a f$%^ing limo back to yout f%&^ing hotel...

I know born women are more temperamental during their monthlies and I wonder if it isn't even more so for TS... I was sorry that I missed to sessions that I paid for (less $50) but let me assure you shE was plainly and deeply upset herself.....

TooSpecial
Full T-girl lover
« Reply #7 on: Today at 17:09:40 »

Shaking my head as I give up...

DL_NL
12-15-2008, 12:27 AM
The dumbness of some people never ceases to amaze me.

kittyKaiti
12-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Uh, was the TS a female to male or something? This makes no sense.

BlackMath
12-15-2008, 09:10 AM
The dumbness of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Best quote ever!

Coroner
12-15-2008, 09:16 AM
My theory is, he stabbed her to death, cleaned his hands from blood with her panties and told the police she had a period. :roll:

luv2playwithTgirls
12-16-2008, 08:26 AM
My theory is that the poster was actually MajorHardon...LOL