PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Models (& surrounding) - where are they?

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:44 AM
I was going through Shemale Yum looking for models from the affected area and surprised to see so many of them.
Can anyone give information on the whereabouts of any of the models below because you know they weren't getting up early to take the bus!
seanchai

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:45 AM
More New Orleans girls...

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:46 AM
more models in NO

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:48 AM
more N.O. models

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:49 AM
more N.O. girls

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:50 AM
More N.O. girls?

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:52 AM
more NO girls

GroobySteven
09-04-2005, 07:53 AM
more new orleans girls

twowaybro
09-04-2005, 08:34 AM
I posted a similar thread earlier...i would also like 2 know how the southeastern Louisiana "ladies" fared and if they were able 2 get out of that hellish situation safely. The "Big Easy" was a playground 4 many including myself and suffice it 2 say that ive had encounters with quite a few New Orleans sistas. In a total breakdown of "law and order" and descent n2 anarchy im sure the situation couldnt b 2 good for sistas of this persuasion...just hope they were able 2 get out of there.
8) 8)

TgirlloverinPA
09-04-2005, 04:15 PM
They can all stay with me!

Seriously, its a mess down there as we all know. I think it may be a while before any of them gets access to a computer to update there whereabouts.

My thoughts are with all of the victims.

The Red Cross can still use $, blood or time...

http://www.redcross.org/

Paul
09-04-2005, 04:44 PM
thats alot more than i thought, i thought the only girls from that area were anna alexandre (las vegas now) and amaya.

castabyss
09-04-2005, 07:28 PM
I saw Kayla online last night, so I assume she's okay.

popperluv
09-05-2005, 05:11 AM
Kayla is in NYC

GroobySteven
09-05-2005, 05:16 AM
Just found out Mya is in Atlanta - but lost everything.
seanchai

thanos
09-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Can anyone give information on the whereabouts of any of the models below because you know they weren't getting up early to take the bus!
seanchai

:lol:
Sad yet true, I met Vanessa once on the West Coast. Hope she (along with everyone else) is ok.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Buck Angel and his wife also used to reside in New Orleans.

I have not been able to get int ouch with him but heard through Endemol tv, which is doing a piece on both of us, that he is ok and so is his wife-
however, I am not sure if his house is around or not.

LG
09-07-2005, 11:01 AM
I'm hoping all the girls are okay.

eagleman12
09-10-2005, 07:23 AM
Well I emailed Mya and she emailed back and said that she was okay for right now. The one that I am concerned about is another Tgirl that is not shown here. She goes by the name of Precious a black tgirl who is petite and smoking hot. I emailed her a couple of times but she has not answered.
I just want to know if she is safe and sound. If any body knows anything let me know. I attached a picture of her I hope it goes through.

General124
09-10-2005, 09:03 AM
Athena, Ecstacey, and JazmineB are in my top 5 favorite girls on SMY, so i am really hoping that they are ok and safe. I saw someone on here post about Toni Tease being safe in another state earlier, which is also great news. My heart goes out to all affected by this disaster though, and i donated what i could to help them without question.

Yea. Toni is doing ok. She's been traveling around with Jamie, who I'm surprised is not on this list yet. To solve that...

General124
09-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Well I emailed Mya and she emailed back and said that she was okay for right now. The one that I am concerned about is another Tgirl that is not shown here. She goes by the name of Precious a black tgirl who is petite and smoking hot. I emailed her a couple of times but she has not answered.
I just want to know if she is safe and sound. If any body knows anything let me know. I attached a picture of her I hope it goes through.

I tried calling her cell number once after the storm hit with no response. She's not great with answering email also. Tryiing Vickie Secret at www.safesextour.com. She lives in Baton Rouge west of New Orleans and may know Precious' whereabouts.

I hope she's fine. (Well, she really is fine :D)

eagleman12
09-19-2005, 06:28 AM
I emailed Vicki and she answered back that she knows somebody who knows
Precious and she is fine for now.

chloe8269
11-26-2005, 08:21 AM
i know its an older post but i know "nomi" "athena""and extacy" im about 2 hours from new orleans,. "athena" lost her residence but is back in thibideaux with her mother doing good, i talked to her a few days ago, the last i heard from "nomi" she is in washington engaged so im really happy she is doing good and "extacy" i saw last saturday in lafayette so shes doing good also

bobbysmith
02-07-2006, 04:23 AM
I'd love to meet some of these girls

speck
02-07-2006, 07:03 AM
At least I think the first girl is called Amaya.

I emailed Toni a few months ago. She said she was staying with her family in Houston or Dallas(can't remember). She has an ad on eros Phoenix until the 9th and is currently "On Tour".

Amaya has an ad on eros Las Vegas until the 8th

I would have trouble recognizing some of the others, but you may find most of them if you spend an hour or two scouring the various eros cities. http://www.1hottesttranssexual.com/1HOTTESTTRANSSEXUALHOME.html

General124
02-07-2006, 07:52 AM
At least I think the first girl is called Amaya.

I emailed Toni a few months ago. She said she was staying with her family in Houston or Dallas(can't remember). She has an ad on eros Phoenix until the 9th and is currently "On Tour".

Amaya has an ad on eros Las Vegas until the 8th

I would have trouble recognizing some of the others, but you may find most of them if you spend an hour or two scouring the various eros cities. http://www.1hottesttranssexual.com/1HOTTESTTRANSSEXUALHOME.html

Yea. Toni is in Phoenix with Jamie (another Nawlins girl). When I spoke to Jamie back in October/Novermber she said that neither were planning on coming back

Such a shame. :(

eagleman12
02-07-2006, 08:25 AM
I heard that Precious is now in my town Dallas and Mya spends a lot of time
here :lol:

tsntx
02-07-2006, 10:06 AM
"nomi" is in chicago area and her twin is in ATL and their lil sis is in a diff area of LA...

Deepdarkfucker
02-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Very nice in nawlins'

General124
07-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Been a while since this was brought up, but I thought I'd give a small update as to what's going on in the Crescent City almost a year after Katrina:

Amaya, Beauty, and Mya are all home. I talked to Mya a while back. Many other girls have returned and move away. Jamie moved to Phoenix and I think Toni's gone to Texas, but both come back to the city on an almost regular basis. Kayla is out West, pretty certain it's for good. I''ve tried to locate Vanessa with no luck, but Precious is doing fine.

Many of the TS-friendly spots have re-opened in the French Quarter and the Marigny. The city is making a comeback all over. Come on down and enjoy the fun.

eagleman12
07-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Precious I believe is Dallas now. Which I have been trying to varify

skagator
07-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Amaya was my first. That pic brought the memory back

General124
07-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Precious I believe is Dallas now. Which I have been trying to varify

I think she's been going back and forth.

DamionXXX
07-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Fitz1600
07-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Candy Slice is an attractive redhead that use to dance in the French Quarter before Katrina hit. She use to be on Ifriends and Yahoo frequently, but I haven't heard from her since the storm. Does anyone know her where abouts and if she's okay?

General124
07-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Candy Slice is an attractive redhead that use to dance in the French Quarter before Katrina hit. She use to be on Ifriends and Yahoo frequently, but I haven't heard from her since the storm. Does anyone know her where abouts and if she's okay?

I don't think she is back permanently. A while back after the storm, I saw her advertised on eros.com, but she may have only been doing this while she was here getting her things. Who knows.

Beaner
02-06-2007, 09:52 AM
wow all those beautiful ladies are from new orleans?

qeuqheeg222
02-06-2007, 10:51 AM
man those fotos take me back to when i lived there and i knew several of these girls thru my girlfriend..i used to have to put up with several of these girls sleeping on the couch and their nocturnal comings and goings...memories of the big easy...i think a couple of these girls might be in jail and i heard on might be dead(suicide,i think) but this could all bee rumours...lots of girls come and go from the jailhouse...new orleans is a medium sized city with a very small town feel..in the tg community it is even smaller....many of these girls are now in houston or dallas ...only a few came back..its hard for the girls to sache(sp?) from bourbon to esplanade like back in the day....

Beaner
02-06-2007, 11:06 AM
man those fotos take me back to when i lived there and i knew several of these girls thru my girlfriend..i used to have to put up with several of these girls sleeping on the couch and their nocturnal comings and goings...memories of the big easy...i think a couple of these girls might be in jail and i heard on might be dead(suicide,i think) but this could all bee rumours...lots of girls come and go from the jailhouse...new orleans is a medium sized city with a very small town feel..in the tg community it is even smaller....many of these girls are now in houston or dallas ...only a few came back..its hard for the girls to sache(sp?) from bourbon to esplanade like back in the day....

Look like the Hurricane really fucked up things there. I had no idea that they had so many beautiful t girls there? I been to New Orleans a couple of times if I had known that they had those kind of girls there I am sure I would have stayed around a few more days!

Beaner
02-06-2007, 11:08 AM

If you think that New Orleans has a small town feel then you would really hate EL PASO! This place really sucks! It's a big city on population but a very small city on what's here if you know what I mean?

qeuqheeg222
02-06-2007, 11:13 AM
new orleans had a lot of the big city activities and events but in a very livable setting..friendly people,good cost of living,tons of culture-think food,music,arts,lifestyle and a tranny strip club on bourbon street-pappa joes!!!!all of the above girls worked there at one time or another...

Beaner
02-06-2007, 11:21 AM
new orleans had a lot of the big city activities and events but in a very livable setting..friendly people,good cost of living,tons of culture-think food,music,arts,lifestyle and a tranny strip club on bourbon street-pappa joes!!!!all of the above girls worked there at one time or another...

When I visited it seemed like a big city and a lot faster than El Paso. Trannies are virtualy non existent in here. It' s like the first major city i've been in that's like that not only that this place just sucks period. The cost of living isn't bad and family's here but other than that nothing going on here. new orleans seemed like a fun place to be.

qeuqheeg222
02-06-2007, 11:26 AM
go to houston or dallas for a vacation..some of those girls now live in these two cities..

blackrob
02-07-2007, 12:23 PM
man NO had all those cuties there?

Beaner
02-15-2007, 02:35 PM
I plan on doing that!