PDA

View Full Version : Your phone is your life.........Period

MajorHardOn26
12-13-2008, 06:28 AM
How many of you in here could survive without a cell phone??
I know I cant

ottorocket
12-13-2008, 06:49 AM
I don't own one. I survive just fine

bulldog
12-13-2008, 07:08 AM
i did for years, nowadays i just have a crappy prepaid one for work to reach me, and that is the only phone i own too, no landline

rico87
12-13-2008, 08:16 AM
I know I cant

most people did thru most of the 90's , how old are you ?

marissaazts
12-13-2008, 08:49 AM
i havent had a cell phone since 1999
i had 3 when i was running my business back then
after i retired i got rid of cell phones, pagers and our home phone doesnt even have voice mail

i figure if its important ya can call back

scroller
12-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Don't have one.

Fox
12-13-2008, 09:15 AM
I don't have one or need one. From a social standpoint I don't really have that much to talk about that someone can't just hit me up when I'm at home.

the_corner
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
The E-mail is more important for me than the cellphone.

BeardedOne
12-13-2008, 09:21 AM
I had one for two years and found it to be the biggest waste of $$ ever. After the contract expired, so did the phone. I think I still have it and may someday charge it up to use as an alarm clock or something else truly useful.

I'm happy to say that I am not a phone addict.

tsntx
12-13-2008, 09:44 AM
noone reallly has phones anymore?

i dont know anyone that doesnt have a phone in hand at all times

i love my vrzn voyager and keep it by my side... is it a life line? no but i use the camera, checking shit online, the gps, and music funcitons as well as the alarm clock... oh i love the ez tip calculator... i use it more to find out how much im saving w/ " % off " at all the sales going on right now

also have a business line and a home line

tho the home one is just bc its cheaper to get the bundle then to have just cable and internet alone

EyeCumInPiece
12-13-2008, 09:48 AM
I had one for two years and found it to be the biggest waste of $$ ever. After the contract expired, so did the phone. I think I still have it and may someday charge it up to use as an alarm clock or something else truly useful.

I'm happy to say that I am not a phone addict.

Agreed. I got rid of my phone cause it was just a burden. If i wanna pick up phone calls, ill do it when im home. When im out, i want freewill, no distractions. My phone expired with its contract.

ted naves
12-13-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm fine without one but the only reason I don't have one right now is become I'm struggling financially. Otherwise, yeah, the're a technological marvel now a' days. You would be foolish not to always be equipped with such a device that holds limitless information ( the intenet )at the whim and palm of you're hands.

I'm not calling anyone foolish. I don't like to have one on me, let alone any kind of jewelry and the like. I'm just saying that the're beyond resourceful . Emergency situations are another example of prime use.

wombat33
12-13-2008, 03:49 PM
I know I cant

hate them

DON'T NEED ONE

DON'T HAVE ONE

DL_NL
12-13-2008, 06:03 PM
I have one, it's pretty convenient but I could do without it easily.

flabbybody
12-13-2008, 06:32 PM

sad thing, the 25 and under set are txt addicted and don't bother checking thier emails or vm's

MetaSylo
12-13-2008, 07:22 PM
yeah I barely use mine. I could go without it forevers. Now...a computer...yeah, not so much.

bulldog
12-13-2008, 11:25 PM

sad thing, the 25 and under set are txt addicted and don't bother checking thier emails or vm's

22 here, lol my phone is so cheap i dont have a voice mail, and as far as email goes, i check it every day, usually 4-5 times a day lol

masterplanner
12-14-2008, 12:31 AM
not my life, but comes in handy

scorpion
12-14-2008, 01:21 AM
I would be happy without it. I must have it ... but it is a major irritant