PDA

View Full Version : Powder Blue trailer looks good

SXFX
12-13-2008, 05:41 AM
what it's about is beyond me!
http://www.joblo.com/video/moviehotties/player.php?video=powder_blue_trailer

AllanahStarrNYC
12-13-2008, 07:13 AM
I actually auditoned for the ts role for that movie ayear ago.

I was in LA for the big party we had out there and the following Monday I went to Peanuts, and a casting agent approached me and asked me to audition. I went a few days later after making an appointment with the castign agent.

I was actually PRETTY terrible during the audition but they were very nice..I did notice that there were gg's, and drag queens auditioning for the ts role as well while I was there- but it is nice to know that they were considering ts as well.

It looks like the role went to a male actor, the part is that of a prostitute and Forrest Whitaker picks her up but he just wants to talk with her and at first does not know she is a ts/tv. I read that scene and the later scene with him again in her apartment where they have a violent confrontation.

From what I remember it's a complex script and it has to do with some money stolen, etc. Who knows if it's been changed now as all movies go through so many re-writes.

Again, I sucked big time during the reading but it's good to know that some of these casting agents are actually considering ts for ts roles.

It look's like it's a project worth checking out.