PDA

View Full Version : Will there ever be a reality show involving TS in the US????

MajorHardOn26
12-13-2008, 04:22 AM
They have it in Japan, where they try to find the top 3 Shemales in Japan

http://www.esnips.com/doc/b00e0675-0b7f-44ba-860d-3de6a88398b9/Japanese-Best-3-Shemale-Tv-Game-Show

If anyone can write down the translation in English, that would be great

tsntx
12-13-2008, 04:25 AM
theres 3 so far

trans american love story w/ calpernia

americas next top model w/ isis

the real world w/ kristen or someting

theres also the sex change hospital w/ dr. bowers

keepingitreal470
12-13-2008, 04:30 AM
I think he means a show that features trans, not one that includes them.

Legend
12-13-2008, 04:34 AM
Japan is way more open mind towards transgender people then any other country.You'll never find those types of shows anywhere else.

MajorHardOn26
12-13-2008, 04:34 AM
theres 3 so far

trans american love story w/ calpernia

americas next top model w/ isis

the real world w/ kristen or someting

theres also the sex change hospital w/ dr. bowers

Thanks for the quick reply.....
ALSO, I was checking out ErosTS yesterday, and all I can say is that you are one of the HOTTEST girls on it....( I spent almost 2 hours checking out each ad in every city here in the US)
I was also going to post EROS top 10 Trannies, but for some reason the browser crashed when I was almost done .........Bummer.....
AND guess what Beautiful, you were gonna be #1.........Just had to mention it

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/33f5558b24.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

tsntx
12-13-2008, 04:45 AM
lol thnx

lol

keepingitreal all those DO feature a ts... except the model show.... and a ts cast member on real world is pretty big... and she goes post op midway

keepingitreal470
12-13-2008, 04:48 AM
When I say feature its as in lead. Whatever, I never watch any of that crap anyway. Wish I could push a button and make it all disappear.

tsntx
12-13-2008, 04:52 AM
When I say feature its as in lead. Whatever, I never watch any of that crap anyway. Wish I could push a button and make it all disappear.

i figured.... that still leaves 2 of the 4 i mentioned

MajorHardOn26
12-13-2008, 04:52 AM
The type of show I'm talking about is kinda like the Bachelor where all the female contestants are Shemales.........Now we're in business.........

Alyssa87
12-13-2008, 05:30 AM
who is this chick on the real world?

what city?

Silcc69
12-13-2008, 05:39 AM
I'm tired or crapality tv.

keepingitreal470
12-13-2008, 05:55 AM

You can, it's called the "off" switch on your remote!I never turn it on smart ass. When I say disappear I mean as in nowhere on tv. Not part of programming here in the US.

tsntx
12-13-2008, 08:36 AM

what city?

brooklyn... mtvs pissed bc she has an online blog and apparently she leaked a lot of info on it ... i think it starts next week

she went to thailand to get her surg during taping.... mtv had kept stalling the taping and she wouldnt push her date back so she leaves mid season

tsntx
12-13-2008, 08:37 AM
transamerican love story centered around an american ts where like 12 guys tried to get w/ her

one of those guys was at club cobra last night

very cute

Alyssa87
12-13-2008, 08:39 AM

what city?

brooklyn... mtvs pissed bc she has an online blog and apparently she leaked a lot of info on it ... i think it starts next week

she went to thailand to get her surg during taping.... mtv had kept stalling the taping and she wouldnt push her date back so she leaves mid season

i havent watched a season since philly. i guess ill watch this 1 tho

tsntx
12-13-2008, 08:55 AM

what city?

shes really homely looking -- i tried to locate the trailer but its been disabled by MTV ... EVERYWHERE... guess they were tired of ppl making fun of it

i haventd watched a full season since steven in vegas

he used to work at the bar w/ me

the only reason he got trichelle was bc there were no trannies on that season and she was the closest to finding one lol

Felicia Katt
12-13-2008, 08:56 AM
don't forget Transgeneration, it was on Sundance a couple of years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransGeneration

FK

Alyssa87
12-13-2008, 09:02 AM

what city?

shes really homely looking -- i tried to locate the trailer but its been disabled by MTV ... EVERYWHERE... guess they were tired of ppl making fun of it

i haventd watched a full season since steven in vegas

he used to work at the bar w/ me

the only reason he got trichelle was bc there were no trannies on that season and she was the closest to finding one lol

trishelle, that hotassmess.

irulan and arissa were fucking gorgeous!

and i didnt know steven liked the girls. how nice. u tapped it miss.jen?

Alyssa87
12-13-2008, 09:03 AM
don't forget Transgeneration, it was on Sundance a couple of years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransGeneration

FK

i wish they would do another season and feature me :?

tsntx
12-13-2008, 09:14 AM
i never messed w/ him.... i thought even tho he was hot he thought he was even hotter... lol

i know quite a few girls... and guys w/ $50 that did tho lol

transgeneration... ugh i thought it was so BORING

i got pvt screening b4 it came out and was to review it for a houston magazine.... in short i said they couldnt have found more boring kids if they went looking in the real world rejects

Alyssa87
12-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Just 50, huh?
Cant knock the hustle.lol

I loved Transgeneration. i thought the transboy from Michigan state was really cute. i had a strange little crush on him.

tsntx
12-13-2008, 09:21 AM
just 50, huh?
cant knock the hustle.lol

i loved the transgeneration. i thought the transboy from Michigan state was really cute. i had a strange little crush on him.

the white boy right? he was the only remotely interesting character

i really DISLIKED the hardcore lezbo that said she was a man

she was clearly not a man but a hardcore lezzy

nothing wrong w/ that... but she wasnt a T

Alyssa87
12-13-2008, 09:27 AM
just 50, huh?
cant knock the hustle.lol

i loved the transgeneration. i thought the transboy from Michigan state was really cute. i had a strange little crush on him.

the white boy right? he was the only remotely interesting character

i really DISLIKED the hardcore lezbo that said she was a man

she was clearly not a man but a hardcore lezzy

nothing wrong w/ that... but she wasnt a T

No. i guess i'm talking about the lezbo.lol
but theyre both pretty hot to me.

tsmandy
12-13-2008, 07:51 PM
I met that trans guy when he was like 15 or 16 at Camp Trans. He was so excited to meet other trans people, since he'd never met one in Michigan before.

I actually knew a couple of people on that show, and I concur they are definitely pretty boring, at least in my experiences with them.

I've been sick the last couple of days and discovered transamerican love story on Netflix, and have been appalled and enthralled. I haven't watched a reality TV show since the Real World Chicago (never seen Survivor or Big Brother or any of those shows) and was highly entertained. Some of those guys are really queenie.

yodajazz
12-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Though some links I learned about a Dutch reality show called "the Golden Cage", or "De Gouden Kooi", in Dutch. it is like "Big Brother", with contestants staying in a beautiful home. I had seen some links before on YouTube, but I made an attemp to understand the story line.

One butler Ricardo, who was gay, and had controversies, one day dressed as a sexy maid and revealed that he had an alternate character named Rachel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdiKT0hCDf8&sdig=1

After leaving Ricardo came back as Rachel annoucing that Rachel was the fulltime person. Rachel was pretty much accepted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fovGAjrU1qw&feature=related

Somehow, the fat guy called Jaap, who had teased Ricardo professed his love for Rachel and they were married on the show, with Rachel wearing a white wedding dress. They live together for a few days as man and wife. Here is a video o one of their romantic dinners after thier marriage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CtXSKwY64&sdig=1

However at the dinner Jaap professed his love for other women as well and they had a terrible fight in parts 2 and 3 of the vid.

I think this vid may be of their final breakup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ42Fg6uFKk&feature=related

Here is a vid which is a tribute to Rachel,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62R4sz60XV8&feature=channel_page

Jaap went on to win the money and the furniture from the house.

Some women here may not like the Rachel character but, I felt there was a positive impact with Rachel being shown in a relationship. And although the character started as a male, they seemed to show Rachel as a positive change and the Ricardo side never came back. Plus Jaap went on to win, so the relationship did not effect him negatively.

DL_NL
12-15-2008, 12:51 AM
De Gouden Kooi was really a new low in the genre of reality TV. I've always suspected -make that 'known'- that the participants were paid for the more outrageous stuff as it helped with the ratings (which went down rapidly when everybody got used to the non-stop abuse and other 'worst of human behaviour' on show).