PDA

View Full Version : NYC TS NIGHTLIFE---WHERE THE HELL IS THE ACTION ?

tsadmirerinnj
09-03-2005, 04:16 PM
OK HOWS EVERYBODY DOIN?IM LOOKING FOR A LITTLE HELP I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE READ THESE POSTS SO I'M HOPING THAT THIS GETS SOME FEEDBACK! AS I SAID WHEN I FIRST JOINED THIS SITE ,IM AN AVERAGE, MIDDLE CLASS GOOD LOOKING YOUNG MAN ,THAT LIKES THE TS SCENE ,EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS SOMETHING IM ITRESTED IN.HOWEVER ,WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF HAVE TO DO TO FIND PLACES THAT (ARE WORTH ATTENDING) THAT FREQUENT TS WOMEN? IM NOT A NORMAL NYC CLUB GOER HAD I BEEN I WOULD'NT NEED TO WRITE THIS POST! BUT ITS LIKE BEING LOCKED IN A CAGE ,IT SUCKS! UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEONE INTO THE SAME SHIT YOU ARE YOU CANT FIND OUT THE REAL PLACE(S) TO BE.NOW ALANAH'S PARTIES ARE SLAMMING FORM WHAT I WAS TOLD AND UP UNTIL RECENTLY THE WEEKEND EVENTS WERE ONLY MONTHLY.NOW THAT SHE HAS A WEEKLY SAT PARTY GREAT! THE ONLY PROBLEM IS TONIGHT I WANT TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN ,ALANAH'S PARTY ON SAT IS CLOSED UNTIL SEPT 10TH,SO WERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO????????????????????
ANY IDEAS ANYONE ?AND PLS AS I SAID IM LOOKING FOR QUALITY PLACES TO GO,AT LEAST SOMEWHERE UNLIKE SILVER SWAN,NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT SPOT ,BUT ITS JUST THAT FOR WHAT I'M INTO AND THE TIME OF WOMEN I LIKE ,THEY DONT SEEM TO FIT THE BILL.

ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INFORMATION ,IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. CMON PEOPLE FIND SOME CONTACTS ASK SOME QUESTIONS AND GET ME SOME INFO! IM TRYING TO BECOME MORE INVOLVED WITH THE TS WOMEN IN GENERAL BUT ITS DIFFICULT .I WILL BE ATTENDING ALANAH 'S EVENTS NOW THAT SHE HAS A WEEKLY SAT ONE.BUT IVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE.THE PROBLEM THAT I HEAR IS THAT THOSE EVENTS SEEM TO BOST A CERTAIN WORKING GIRL ATMOSPHERE,NOW I HAVE NO IDEA THATS JUST WHAT IVE BEEN READING AND HEARING.THATS NOT SOMETHING THAT IM LOOKING FOR .IM SURE IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH CERTAIN WOMEN IN GENERAL WHOM ATTEND ,AS IVE ALSO HEARD ALOT OF POSITIVE AS WELL.IM JUST NOT LOOKING FOR THAT PUSHY,YOU CAN DO THIS TO ME FOR THIS MUCH$ TYPE OF STUFF?YOU FEEL ME? IM LOOKING FOR SOMEWHWERE THAT ITS POSSIBLE TO GO HANG OUT ,HAVE SOME FUN ,AND TALK AND GET TO KNOW THE TS WOMEN AND GET ON A CERTAIN SPEAKING LEVEL BEFORE YOU WIND UP IN BED TOGETHER .UNFORTUNATELY MEN LIKE MYSELF SEEM TO BE LOOKED AT LIKE WE HAVE $SIGNS ON OUR HEAD ! AND THATS A TURN OFF TO ME.I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY IF I WAS IN A REG CLUB AND I SAW A FINE ASS WOMEN ,I WOULD APPROACH HER AND ATTEMPT TO CONVERSATE IF THINGS GO WELL THEN I HAVE NO PROBLEM DROPPING SOME $ BUT ITS JUST THOSE THAT ASSUME THEY ARE ENTITLED TO WORK YOU OVER JUST TO KEEEP THERE COMPANY ,BEFOR THAY GET TO KNOW YOU THAT MAKE ME SICK.

NOW IM NOT SAYING ALL TS WOMEN ARE THIS WAY ,NOR AM I SAYING THAT ALL TS WOMEN ARE WORKING GIRLS.I HAVE MET SOME .BUT UNFORTUNATELY A FEW BAD APPLES SOMETIMES SPOILS THE WHOLE BUNCH IF YOU GET WAHT IM SAYING?

ANYWAY YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE IM FROM NOW SO TELL ME SOMETHING I CAN USE.THANKS

Vicki Richter
09-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Well NYC is definitely not LA, or even SF in terms of shemale nightlife.

castabyss
09-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Agreed. Aside from Allanah's shin-digs, there ain't much happening here in terms of organized TS get-togethers and spots.

Vicki Richter
09-03-2005, 08:49 PM
L.A. - "It all happens here."

tsadmirerinnj
09-04-2005, 03:21 AM
YEAH SWEETHEART YOUR RIGHT,UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL OF US ARE IN LA.THANKS FOR THAT THOUGH!

tsadmirerinnj
09-04-2005, 06:46 PM
You know i'm starting to think what you said is very true.I'ts really sad that with all the "unstraight " population in NYC or anywhere in the surrounding areas this topic did not turn out more results as to where to go? You cant tell me that besides alanah's events there is no where else to go?what do all the girls(and i use that term loosely for some)do when there are no alanah partys ,stay home?for instance this week she had her normal thurs night at opaline i would assume?the sat one is closed until sept 10 .so besides thurs all the ts's stayed home every other night?c'mon man.I may be kidding myself on looking for a nonworking girl in a club/bar type atmosphere but there is definately somewhere these women are going! alanah's parties are the only organized evnts,thats great but evrybody hangs out and when they do they hang out where they feel comfortable among others like them?so surprizingly no one knows where that is?thanks

tsadmirerinnj
09-04-2005, 11:57 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO

pete04
09-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Does anyone know of any streetwalker action in NYC area? I guess like Santa .ca Blvd in Hollywood?

dajuicy
09-05-2005, 02:40 PM
meat market district.....14th st and 9th ave...northern border, all the way down to christopher...where gay pros, cavort and mingle with t girls....early morning thursday friday saturday are best, for numbers, but by and large its a fools game, and there is the law and some wigged out crack heads masquarading as t girl hookers....advice....proceed with caution...and look carefully in the dark....saterday night sunday morning, saw at least two girls from btg site walking the stroll...used to be kinda exciting, now its just fucking sad to me...the whole thing.....good post J....about clearing the air about t girl's response to real life action as opposed to "dating" johns or tricks, its night and day, and if you are flirting with the in between area, you are in for a very disallusiioning time......ha....."the donation"....i love that term.....guys refering to the money we pay to play with t girls....some serious jive.....

Angel
09-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Alcazar De Paris, 234 W. 43rd St., New York, NY (212) 246-0102

Armory Pub, 400 S Clinton St., Syracuse, NY (315) 471-9059

Barracuda, 275 W. 22nd St., New York, NY (212) 645-8613

Beige (@ B-Bar) (Thursday nights), 358 Bowery, New York, NY (212) 467-2220

Bentley's Discotheque, 25 E. 40th St., New York, NY (212) 684-2540

Club Marcella, 123 Liberty Pole Way, Rochester, NY (710) 454-5963

Dancing Queen @ Crazy Nanny's, 21 7th Ave S, New York, NY (212) 366-6312

Don't Tell Mama, 343 W 46th St., New York, NY (212) 757-0788

Eighty Eights, 228 W. 10th St., New York, NY (212) 924-0088

Fabulous Jacks, 3930 Long Beach Rd., Island Park, NY (516) 431-5225

J D's Playhouse, 519 Central Ave # 1, Albany, NY (518) 446-1407

Karlyn's Oasis Transgender Parties (@ the Silver Swan), 41 East 20th St., New York, NY (212) 251-3611

La Nueva Escuelita, 301 West 39th St., New York, NY (212) 631-0588

Lips, 2 Bank St., New York, NY (212) 675-7710

Lucky Cheng's, 24 1st Ave., New York, NY (212) 473-0516

The Monster, 80 Grove St., New York, NY (212) 924-3558

Muther's 40 Union, 40 S. Union St., Rochester, NY (716) 325-6216

Queen Bee (@ Mother), 432 14th St., New York, NY (212) 252-5494

Sanctuary, 444 7th Ave., Brooklyn, NY (718) 832-9800

Spectrum, 802 64th St., Brooklyn, NY (718) 238-8213

Stingy Lulu's, 129 St. Mark's Pl. (also known as E. 8th street), New York, NY (212) 674-3545

The TownHouse, 236 E. 58th St., New York, NY (212) 754-4649

Trannie Chaser @ Now Bar, 22 7th Ave., New York, NY (212) 802-9502

TREXX, 319 N Clinton St., Syracuse, NY (315) 474-6408

Tunnel, 220 12th Ave. near 27th, New York, NY (212) 244-6444

Angel
09-05-2005, 07:08 PM
not all NYC but i seen that list and thought maybe some of those would help..

tsadmirerinnj
09-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the list your a sweetheart.but just out of curiousity where do you go when you go out to have a good time?just sort of wondering what a goodlooking girl like you looks for when you head out on the town.for me to tackle that list is like going into the water without knowing how to swim?you feel me,what to expect -where, and which are not even worth going to?

tsadmirerinnj
09-05-2005, 09:08 PM
angel is smokinhot ! if thats her actual picture.

Angel
09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
nooooo thats not me lol thats sheeba im a very big fan of hers im sorry for the confusion..

tsadmirerinnj
09-06-2005, 04:15 AM
ok then how about a pic of you .and an answer to my last question

pete04
09-06-2005, 10:49 AM
That list looks like it may be old, can anyone confirm that any of the se places still exist? Also, any info on SW in Queens or Brooklyn. I heard there is a huge crop of fine hunnies up in Queens somewhere

Shining Star
09-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Used to be at one time NYC had some great trannie bars, and mixed bars/clubs that St8's/trannies/gays and whatever hung out in, that seems to have pretty much come to an end.

Gays seem to want nothing remotely feminine in their bars that inculdes women and trannies. This does not apply to some of the more famous trannies like Candace Kayne, Girlina and others, and of course the "fag hags".

What seems to have happened is the trannie scene has become so focused on sex and "working" the trannies that are not into that scene pretty much stay home or hangout else where. Think about it, if you were a pretty,passable trannie; with a job and or going to school, and lots of "normal" friends be they straight or gay where would you want to hang out?

The club "Life" when it was down in SOHO had a pretty mixed crowd most nights, as did even Limelight and Palladium (now the site of a NYU dorm), back in the day. Don't forget Susanne Bartch's parties!

Next, factor in the Internet. On any given night/day more hook ups are taking place on AOL and other chats than an probably all the bars in NYC. Well that is probably an over statement, but not quite off. In short a girl looking to get her freak on for free, doesn't even have to leave the comfort of her own home.

Main problem is the "scene" and what it has morphed into. Owning/running a bar/club in NYC Is hard enough and it seems not many want the added burden of the "scene". OTHO, if one opened an "upscale, ladies and gentlemen over 21/proper attire only" trannie bar, how much business do you think it would get?

Aside from GG Barnums and Sally's there were't many if any other full time trannie bars in NYC anyway. "Parties" that were held only once or twice a week were the norm. The "Fabric Factory" was a weekly trannie party held on Fridya's and Saturday's. Even when they moved down to Chelesa near FIT, still was only the same few days per week. Even the old Edelweiss (first location) had trannie nights on Thurs-Sun, IIRC. Later incarnations though open six or seven days per week, really were only busy Thurs-Sat and maybe Sunday. In short there doesn't seem to be a huge "need" for a full time bar/club/party unless you want to make it a place of "working".

If you wish to meet girls to hang out with, why not hit the online route?

Shining Star