PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand

voy4her
12-11-2008, 03:41 PM
all this "am i gay" shit and the 'fag' bashing that goes on here. Really the only issue is "do i find this hot and am i enjoying it" If theres stuff you dont find hot, move on to another thread and support the stuff that you do enjoy. Personally i find beautiful girls hot, and some of those beautiful girls also happen to have penises. I dont sit around wondering if its all wrong and bad, and i dont condemn guys for liking guys if thats their cup of tea.. im just tired of seeing TS girls with this AP attitude of "theres only 2 things i cant stand, people who're intolerant of other peoples sexuality and faggots"....

fitz207
12-11-2008, 04:06 PM
They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face. Do you think any of them would walk into TS club and shout "YOU FUCKING FAGS" to the male admirers.

plankton
12-11-2008, 04:07 PM
it's called cultural and religious conditioning.

melissacarter
12-11-2008, 05:23 PM
They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face.

This coming from a guy who's location is "America"

AmyDaly
12-11-2008, 06:29 PM
I don't really like all the name calling and hostility either Voy... I just don't see a need for it. It just causes more arguing that never ends.

fitz207
12-11-2008, 06:57 PM
They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face.

No need to get so smart Melissa. I don't think i hurled any insults at you. As a matter of fact i PM'd you a couple months ago, because i thought you were hot. Oh and I'm in the Washington D.C Area.

fitz207
12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I don't really like all the name calling and hostility either Voy... I just don't see a need for it. It just causes more arguing that never ends.
Yeah i know, you could here and talk and ask about your favorite TS. Now the ladies get offended by it.

BTW have you been on any websites? You have a nice feminine all natural body.

melissacarter
12-11-2008, 07:07 PM

No need to get so smart Melissa. I don't think i hurled any insults at you. As a matter of fact i PM'd you a couple months ago, because i thought you were hot. Oh and I'm in the Washington D.C Area.

oh you thought I was hot, ok, we are cool now lol

fitz207
12-11-2008, 07:09 PM

oh you thought I was hot, ok, we are cool now lol
You are! Sexy eyes!

scorpion
12-11-2008, 09:01 PM
They do it because it's easy to hide behind a computer and hurl insults at people they don't know or have to face. Do you think any of them would walk into TS club and shout "YOU FUCKING FAGS" to the male admirers.

It would be interesting to see.... :D

BeardedOne
12-11-2008, 10:32 PM

It would be interesting to see.... :D

If I ever get to Nuke York, I'll try that.

Wotta way to die! :lol:

tsntx
12-11-2008, 11:53 PM
noones walking in the forum and doing that now, so why would they do it in person?

youre an idiot

voy4her
12-12-2008, 01:56 AM
noones walking in the forum and doing that now, so why would they do it in person?

youre an idiot
i seem to recall you doing exactly that just yesterday.. and the day before and probably the day before that.....

tsntx
12-12-2008, 02:41 AM

youre an idiot
i seem to recall you doing exactly that just yesterday.. and the day before and probably the day before that.....

calling one or two queers, fags, when they start acting like one isnt the same as what you said "coming into the forum and calling everyone there a fag" which i dont nor ever have... please refer to my very popular thread that is nearly 30 pages long after only 2 days for more FACTS

fag.

voy4her
12-12-2008, 03:35 PM

youre an idiot

calling one or two queers, fags, when they start acting like one isnt the same as what you said "coming into the forum and calling everyone there a fag" which i dont nor ever have... please refer to my very popular thread that is nearly 30 pages long after only 2 days for more FACTS

fag.
once again your lack of reading comprehension comes to the fore, someone else said that. However if you search all your posts over the last few years i have no doubt theyll be chock full of you screaming "fag" at anyone you find vaguely threatening. THis coming from someone with "Gayborhood" in her sig, with an ego approximately the size of her nose, (or new jersey) teeming with hatred and insecurity. You have my eternal pity, you are like the Gollum of the HA site.

whatislove
12-12-2008, 04:56 PM
are we back to bashing the girls? I thought this place was supposed to be better... grr.