PDA

View Full Version : TS Jesse

jacalynprincetv
12-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Wow, where have I been! I just discovered this perfect girl, Jesse.

sheyum
12-11-2008, 06:51 PM
i know--me too
her moyth drives me mad
you should check out her videos on tsseduction.com
if youre into domination at all--its really hot-
she turns these guys out and always shoots a load on them..and shes super hot

deepthroater
12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Yeah, seriously, Where have you been?!

blitzkreig84
12-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Jesse is soo hot..she has great looks and perfect body..but most of the clips i saw for her were domination, and i dont like that at all :( ..So unlucky because i can't enjoy her scenes...

Chaingunner
12-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Jesse is hot and if you want to see a great mix of the content that she has then go visit her website for the tour and join up maybe. Addy below.... :)

Willie Escalade
12-11-2008, 11:19 PM
You all haven't been in Southern California, obviously! :lol:

tiffanydoll
12-12-2008, 04:14 AM
I am such a guitar geek because the first thing i noticed was the marshall amp in the background.

johnie
12-12-2008, 06:57 AM
I don't know about her...she's just not as feminine as some other girls out there...just my opinion.

jesseflo
12-12-2008, 07:16 AM
I don't know about her...she's just not as feminine as some other girls out there...just my opinion.

lol. what else do i need to do. its cause of guys like you that im hacking my face up with surgery to please because i keep hearing im not fem enough or pretty enough! thanks for the complex issues! :cry:

Realgirls4me
12-12-2008, 07:20 AM

Time for an eye exam, Johnie.

... my opinion.

johnie
12-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Hey Jesse,

I really didn't mean to offend you, looking back my comment may have been rude and offensive, I'm sorry.

I just want to add, it's not cause of guys like me that you have to anything. You have a great fan base of men who adore you as you are, just look at the comments above. I'm sure you are attracted to a certain look in a guy and there is nothing wrong with having a preference.

If you weren't already doing something right, you wouldn't have the great career you're enjoying right now, so I don't think you need to change anything.

sheyum
12-12-2008, 07:59 AM
I am such a guitar geek because the first thing i noticed was the marshall amp in the background.

me too---btw jesse--keep up the domination...its totally hot and youre GREAT at it..
the best

jesseflo
12-12-2008, 08:16 AM
Hey Jesse,

I really didn't mean to offend you, looking back my comment may have been rude and offensive, I'm sorry.

I just want to add, it's not cause of guys like me that you have to anything. You have a great fan base of men who adore you as you are, just look at the comments above. I'm sure you are attracted to a certain look in a guy and there is nothing wrong with having a preference.

If you weren't already doing something right, you wouldn't have the great career you're enjoying right now, so I don't think you need to change anything.

ok thank you for the apology.

sheyum
12-12-2008, 08:17 AM
im getting hard just seeing that jesse posted a few minutes ago--knowing shes online!! :)

sheyum
12-12-2008, 08:18 AM
im not kidding either
im gonna go jo to a tsseduction vid
jesse--why dont you let me call u-you can help
Im gonna PM you!

conan007
12-12-2008, 08:50 AM

lol. what else do i need to do. its cause of guys like you that im hacking my face up with surgery to please because i keep hearing im not fem enough or pretty enough! thanks for the complex issues! :cry:

your perfect Jesse that guy must be nearly blind.

mikehawke
12-12-2008, 09:47 AM

Do you mean not as feminine in that her cock isn't inverted and vaginal in appearance? I would never be able to tell and I can spot an adams apple at 100 paces. She's freaking brilliant hot.

I would consider stabbing myself in the eyes and being blind rather than seeing the world through the distortion of your ugly soul. I'm kidding, everyone has an opinion :)

Yours just makes me sad.

Chaingunner
12-12-2008, 09:56 AM

WTF? Lay off the crack man its affecting your eyesight.

Jesse is just perfect as she is and doesn't need any more surgery imho but its her call. The other difference is with Jesse is that she has a goddam heart of gold and makes time for her friends and fans of which you sir appear to be neither.

blitzkreig84
12-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Jesse..it's totally unfair to say that your looks are not feminine..i totally disagree with johnee..but maybe guys thing of this because of the TS domination series? not the looks, but the action is what i mean..

DL_NL
12-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Jesse is one of the most feminine t-girls around, totally love her looks. Her personality matches her external beauty.

jesseflo
12-12-2008, 10:09 PM
aww thank you guys! makes me smile to hear the support and love from everyone.

gunner55
12-13-2008, 02:46 AM
I've been visiting this site for at least two years and this is my first post but even "lurkers" eventually have to take a stand! In my humble opinion, if Jesse isn't the most beautiful, sexy and exciting creature I have ever seen, she's certainly amoung the top two! You don't need to do anything else Jesse, you're perfect just the way you are.......

jesseflo
12-13-2008, 05:37 AM
I've been visiting this site for at least two years and this is my first post but even "lurkers" eventually have to take a stand! In my humble opinion, if Jesse isn't the most beautiful, sexy and exciting creature I have ever seen, she's certainly amoung the top two! You don't need to do anything else Jesse, you're perfect just the way you are.......

awww thank u so much. :D

conan007
12-13-2008, 06:59 AM
aww thank you guys! makes me smile to hear the support and love from everyone.

Its cause nearly all of us are in Love with you Jesse.

conan007
12-13-2008, 07:04 AM

She is the most beautiful women on this whole planet, there is no one more sexy than Jesse

bigfreddy
12-14-2008, 01:13 AM

No worries, you are very pretty! And it may be good photography, but your skin looks absolutely flawless. Thumbs up here, FWIW.

jesseflo
12-14-2008, 01:22 AM

No worries, you are very pretty! And it may be good photography, but your skin looks absolutely flawless. Thumbs up here, FWIW.

good photography is good but my skin is all me.lol. thank all the beauty crap ive used since i was 14.lol.

blitzkreig84
12-14-2008, 01:45 AM
Jesse, i checked you videos again, and i found 90% of them are into domination or "TS seduction"
So unlucky for me i'm not into domination scenes :(
can you recommend for me any DVDs or scenes for you that are not into domination?
I really love you Jesse, but i've never had interest in scenes where beautiful girls like you were fucking guys :((
Please don't take this as an offense...

jesseflo
12-14-2008, 02:07 AM
Jesse, i checked you videos again, and i found 90% of them are into domination or "TS seduction"
So unlucky for me i'm not into domination scenes :(
can you recommend for me any DVDs or scenes for you that are not into domination?
I really love you Jesse, but i've never had interest in scenes where beautiful girls like you were fucking guys :((
Please don't take this as an offense...

not sure as ive rarely bottomed on film. though i may start bottoming soon so all my fans will have more choices of films from me.

sheyum
12-14-2008, 02:26 AM
keep up the domination and topping
youre awesome at it. the only problem is that I cant sleep anymore...
oh well..

joelle
12-14-2008, 06:54 AM
magnifique,une peau de bébé :D :D

vman2375
12-14-2008, 07:00 PM

awww thank u so much. :Dshe's more beautiful on the inside; and that's some feat!!!

jesseflo
12-14-2008, 08:25 PM

awww thank u so much. :Dshe's more beautiful on the inside; and that's some feat!!!

awww thank you! your so sweet . i appreciate comments like those. :D

bigbillyc
12-14-2008, 08:51 PM

Jesse you are perfect. don't change a thing

jacalynprincetv
12-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow I am buzzing from all the replies to my first post.
The reason it was my first post is that the moment I saw Jesse I fell madly, deeply and forever in love with her.
One - Jesse is exactly the beauty I fantasise about, rather like Ursula Andress, the most beautiful woman of my formative years.
Two - Jesse is an outdoor girl, enjoys walikng etc, which I also do.
Three - Jesse epitomises the perfect girl in looks, attitude and values.
Jesse, je t`adore.

Yeah
12-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Jesse; I just wanted to say hello again; I think your absolutely incredible girl.

jesseflo
12-15-2008, 11:08 AM
aww thank you jacalynprincetv your so sweet!
hi-Yeah! thank you babe!

Thatiger23
12-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Jesse its a little cold here...wanna come warm me up ;)

Coroner
12-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Nice looking, Jesse.

jesseflo
12-16-2008, 02:17 AM
Nice looking, Jesse.

thank you coroner! :D

masterplanner
12-16-2008, 04:08 AM
shes cute

bat1
11-04-2012, 06:41 AM
where o where in Jesse these days?

luv4Tgirls
11-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Jesse, I have been a fan of yours for a couple yrs or more. I think you are Gorgeously HOT!!!! I think you should things to make you happy, your fans will always be there for you.

Allhail
11-04-2012, 09:44 AM
What I have always loved about Jesse is she seems to be a very down to earth woman who is very cool.

youngblood61
11-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Been A fan for quite some time. Jesse's so HOT!:jerkoff

youngblood61
11-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Few pics of Jessie!:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

shiG28
01-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Always been a fan, she is just awesome :Bowdown:

youngblood61
01-20-2013, 07:41 PM
A couple more of Jesse off her blog.:)

ajcb23
01-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Jesse, I think you are gorgeous, sexy, and I can tell you have good heart. I have so say I love seeing your legs in stockings, though. I wish you were down here in South Florida!

littletwink
01-21-2013, 02:57 AM
What an amazing amount of meat.

southern81
01-21-2013, 03:04 AM
:Bowdown:

Willie Escalade
01-21-2013, 06:25 AM
Happy birthday, Jesse!

shiG28
01-23-2013, 07:32 PM
the picture on the beach is just incredible