PDA

View Full Version : This site is fucking annoying

tsntx
12-11-2008, 08:27 AM
OMFG

WTF ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT FAGGOT???

NONE OF THAT STUFF IS GOING ON HERE!?!

GOD I SWEAR YOU FAGGOTS MAKE SHIT UP ALL THE TIME FOR ATTN!!

oh btw great job at not adding to the bs and non-sence!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-11-2008, 08:29 AM
go commit some crime

AmyDaly
12-11-2008, 08:31 AM
I come here to see pictures, previews of material on sites but instead this site is flooded with nonsense. Bullshit like your a faggot, your a fag, fags, 20 page fights about absolutley nothing, e thugs, troublemakers, wise comments when seeking info.
You just have to sort through the junk. There is some good stuff and some good people who give geniune information.

ted naves
12-11-2008, 08:34 AM
You're right crimemaster because thos people are the true ' fags '. That's why they do it on a computer.

MrsKellyPierce
12-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Then just look at the picture threads dear, and not the threads that contain a topic.

tsntx
12-11-2008, 08:36 AM
You're right crimemaster because thos people are the true ' fags '. That's why they do it on a computer.

could you stop blowing the noob so he can find his precious wank material

Coroner
12-12-2008, 04:29 AM
Itīs about time to discuss mathematics on this forum. Wtf.

Oli
12-12-2008, 05:37 AM
could you stop blowing the noob so he can find his precious wank material

Isn't that what fags do? :wink:

JamesHunt
12-12-2008, 05:48 AM
I come here to see pictures, previews of material on sites but instead this site is flooded with nonsense. Bullshit like your a faggot, your a fag, fags, 20 page fights about absolutley nothing, e thugs, troublemakers, wise comments when seeking info.

Assuming you're of reasonable intelligence, there's always the back button. Nobody is forcing you to read every thread :roll:

Solitary Brother
12-12-2008, 05:51 AM

Assuming you're of reasonable intelligence, there's always the back button. Nobody is forcing you to read every thread :roll:

Show him where the dick threads are please.
Thank you.

Willie Escalade
12-12-2008, 05:51 AM
Here's a picture to cheer you up...Valerie Palacios via Bob!

evalala
12-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Nice. Closet fags are pretty and nice when they shut up, they start flaming and its just sad.

pot
12-12-2008, 09:09 PM

Sweet and now you had your 3 mins of fame..............

yosi
12-12-2008, 11:07 PM

give this guy his money back 8)

oops , he never paid any? he doesn't own this forum?
:roll:

ps
what kind of info are YOU looking for?

tsntx
12-12-2008, 11:30 PM
awwww whos reaching for my coattails but cant quite grasp? whos a good lil faggot? come on! come on! whos a good lil faggot? is it you? is it you?
mmm mmm mmm *kissy noises*

ty willie for throwing this faggot a bone.

Star Angel 86
12-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Then just look at the picture threads dear, and not the threads that contain a topic.

Excellent advice Kelly. :D

TheFrenchman
12-13-2008, 12:55 AM

OK, so you come here to see pictures, previews of material on sites etc but it seems through your previous postings that you mostly participate in non-relevant to what you are looking for threads: Thanksgiving, Ralph Nader, Cynthia McKinney.... so shut the fuck up!!!

hondarobot
12-13-2008, 01:46 AM
The OP is 100% correct. If all this nonsense wasn't going on constantly, I probably wouldn't have missed the Ralph Nader thread. HA is clearly the reason that man can never win an election!

NYCe
12-13-2008, 03:52 AM
smh

hwbs
12-13-2008, 04:09 AM
i make it rain with the hammer of dawn....trying to get nyce in my clan :)

NYCe
12-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Why does Dom always need my help? When I get hurt, I don't see him rushing over to save me! lol

Intrepid
12-13-2008, 04:19 AM
WOW! Hu dat in your avatar Buckstrap?

Coroner
12-13-2008, 04:44 AM
WOW! Hu dat in your avatar Buckstrap?

Looks like Kim Kardashian.

tsntx
12-13-2008, 04:50 AM
muahahahahahah

the ban hammer strikes again!!!

"you dont like the site? well here let me help you leave faggot!"

hhahaha thnx nyce

hwbs
12-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Why does Dom always need my help? When I get hurt, I don't see him rushing over to save me! lol

u got to leave him down...u think he is worthless in that one...wait and see if u play part 2 !!!!

hondarobot
12-13-2008, 06:12 PM
Haha, too bad whoever that guy was. It actually probably was Ralph Nader, I can't imagine what else he'd be doing besides preparing to lose another election.

:)