PDA

View Full Version : 3 NYC police officers charged in sodomy attack

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-11-2008, 04:40 AM
3 NYC police officers charged in sodomy attack
Man's DNA was found on police baton after he suffered 'anal assault'

NEW YORK - Three police officers surrendered and were charged with felonies Tuesday for an attack on a tattoo parlor worker who authorities say was sodomized with a baton in a subway station.

Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes announced an indictment charging Officer Richard Kern with aggravated sexual abuse and assault for allegedly ramming the baton into the victim's anus. Fellow officers Alex Cruz and Andrew Morales were charged with hindering prosecution and official misconduct for allegedly covering up the crime.

DNA recovered from the baton "was matched to the victim," prosecutor Charles Guria said during a court appearance at which the officers pleaded not guilty.

What the fuck is it with NYC cops wanting to plunge cake with wooden or hard plastic????

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
12-11-2008, 05:03 AM
What was that NWA line again?

GroobySteven
12-11-2008, 05:12 AM
This reminds me of when I was a cop in London for a few years.
I was chasing these shoplifters when they split up, one of them ran down an alley and I chased him as he looked smaller and easier to catch but when I went around the corner he was gone.
I was pissed and yelled out:
"Fuck, If I'd have caught him I would have shoved this truncheon right up his arse."

A voice from the corner of the allery went:
"I'm in the trash can!"

Boom - boom. The old ones are the best.

Legend
12-11-2008, 05:15 AM
Wait didn't this happen to some nigerian guy in nyc earlier this year?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-11-2008, 05:17 AM
not this year, if you're referring to Louima, he's now a millionaire living down south here in the states.......

to be honest though, no amount of money salvages some bitch ass pigs raping a guy...........at least IMO

JamesHunt
12-11-2008, 05:18 AM
A voice from the corner of the allery went:
"I'm in the trash can!"

that was Legend, LMFAO :lol:

tsntx
12-11-2008, 05:22 AM
wait... didnt danielle JUST announce she was a cop in a new movie?

somethings afoot!!

Snoriega27
12-11-2008, 08:27 AM
I was pissed and yelled out:
"Fuck, If I'd have caught him I would have shoved this truncheon right up his arse."
http://images.smarter.com/blogs/oscar%20the%20grouch.jpg

blckhaze
12-11-2008, 08:33 AM
not this year, if you're referring to Louima, he's now a millionaire living down south here in the states.......

to be honest though, no amount of money salvages some bitch ass pigs raping a guy...........at least IMO

nope, not at all.
Just sucks the dumb minority (i hope) fuck it up for the guys doing their job right.

Danielle Foxx
12-11-2008, 08:36 AM
That's Hot! lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-11-2008, 08:38 AM
That's Hot! lol

sigh

IF I SEE THIS in a future scene starring you I'm gonna be pissed!!!!!!!

I'll watch it from beginning to end but I'll be pissed

blckhaze
12-11-2008, 08:44 AM
That's Hot! lol

sigh

IF I SEE THIS in a future scene starring you I'm gonna be pissed!!!!!!!

I'll watch it from beginning to end but I'll be pissed

LOL
that reminded me of the rant of "Encino man" from Generation: Kill when he told the guys they should be "really really mad" when they insurgents blew up their supply truck they left in the dust.

sugdaddie69
12-11-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't know whose worst when it comes to police and/or politics,N.Y. or Chicago.

dannyboyz
12-12-2008, 12:35 AM
this cop posted on craigslist......

M4M

NYPD officer looking for tatooed guy to get rogered by baton in train station.

the guy should not have replied to this ad!!