PDA

View Full Version : California will be out of money by March

rico87
12-10-2008, 06:31 PM
:shock: What the fuck is Arnold doing ? This is crazy !

California lawmakers just got a Henry Paulson-like ultimatum from state officials: If they don't act, the state could be forced to suspend road, bridge, and other public-works projects as early as next week. Come March, California will be out of cash for even day-to-day operations.

"This time the sky is really falling."

Bye Bye Cali. Maybe Mexico can cut a deal and share the state lol.

meditation
12-10-2008, 07:55 PM

California lawmakers just got a Henry Paulson-like ultimatum from state officials: If they don't act, the state could be forced to suspend road, bridge, and other public-works projects as early as next week. Come March, California will be out of cash for even day-to-day operations.

thats what happens when you want to stop same sex marriages, it could have been a boost to the economy. :roll:

casca82
12-11-2008, 07:12 AM

thats what happens when you want to stop same sex marriages, it could have been a boost to the economy. :roll:stop smokin that crack, the problems with that state's economy, HAVING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! todo with gays getting married. There aren't enough gays to tax in that state fix their problems. :screwy

meditation
12-11-2008, 07:41 AM

thats what happens when you want to stop same sex marriages, it could have been a boost to the economy. :roll:stop smokin that crack, the problems with that state's economy, HAVING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! todo with gays getting married. There aren't enough gays to tax in that state fix their problems. :screwy

um duh. I know that, but obviously, same sex marriage would boost the economy a bit, with gays coming to Cali to get marrried.

Dino Velvet
12-11-2008, 08:18 AM
Maybe Mexico can cut a deal and share the state lol.

Have you been to California and walked around? It looks like we already take care of half of Mexico.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Maybe Mexico can cut a deal and share the state lol.

Have you been to California and walked around? It looks like we already take care of half of Mexico.

To rico87: Noooo!!!

:lol: @Dino's comment

~Kisses.

HTG

dave252
12-11-2008, 11:23 PM
dont worry california, they will just raise your taxes, isnt that what politicians do best? Instead of getting rid of of the wateful spending (I work for a state agency in CT and see the garbage our money is wasted on ) they will just tell you that you have to send more money to the capital and live on less, because they always know whats best for everyone.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-11-2008, 11:39 PM
I believe there were talks about ^upping the current sales tax on everything to cover current budget deficit. :roll: Grrrr...

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
12-11-2008, 11:55 PM

Gay men in Hollywood being allowed to marry would actually repair the national deficit, if there was a tax on alimony.

:lol:

lahabra1976
12-12-2008, 12:04 AM

Gay men in Hollywood being allowed to marry would actually repair the national deficit, if there was a tax on alimony.

:lol:

not to mention more divorces which would boost the economy even further, at least for lawyers

Fox
12-12-2008, 12:29 AM
You know what really sucks? I think I might've voted for him in 2003. Ugh... I hope I didn't but it doesn't matter now.

flabbybody
12-12-2008, 01:57 AM
it aint Arnold's fault. the banks took the bailout cash but they're not lending out any money. its hard to get credit when everyone's hoarding their cash

bsting
12-12-2008, 02:34 AM
The times they are achanging. No more American autos and no more Hollywood movies. Unbridled free market forces make the high wage states dispensible. Truly paradise lost.

tiffanydoll
12-12-2008, 04:21 AM
Thank god I dont live in the states. But about the American auto's i live in Oshawa so if Gm shuts down my town will be like flint Michigan. And your right about Hollywood as well that's why there are remakes all over the place