PDA

View Full Version : LOOK AT THIS PRIVATE MESSAGE I GOT!

Silcc69
12-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Dude, why the fuck do you have a Tupac picture on this gay ass board as your avatar!? Are a fan of Tupac!?
If you're really a fan or Tupac or you even liked his music and his legacy, you wouldn't have Pac's picture on here, that's so fuckin' disrespectful man, please take this shit down and use another pic as your avatar, there are a lot of gay rappers in the hiphop comunity that you could use as your avatar, here's a few suggestions: why don't use Mase, P.Diddy, Jim Jones or even Elton John as your avatar.

I'm not gonna put this guy name on blast yet but I don't care for any of those rapper's you jsut named other than Mase and YTF would I put an Elton John icon when I don't even listen to him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jericho
12-10-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm not gonna put this guy name on blast

Do it...You know ya wanna! :lol:

flabbybody
12-10-2008, 05:47 PM
P.Diddy is gay ?

rockit
12-10-2008, 05:59 PM
P.Diddy is gay ?

Fashion - he`s bound too

Angel17TS
12-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Elton John is Gay?

rockit
12-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Elton John is Gay?

Really :shock: I knew that "Gospel Ghetto" thing was gonna do that to him, now who was he working with on that track?

flabbybody
12-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Elton John is Gay?

LOL

ted naves
12-10-2008, 06:25 PM
That's awesome Silcc69, and strange.......

Angel17TS
12-10-2008, 06:32 PM
The official Hung Angels Avatar Rules clearly state:

An Avatar in the Rap Category may only contain living and known to be Gay talent, e.g. Mase, P.Diddy, Jim Jones (both the rapper and the Cult Leader). The preferred Avatar should be that of Elton John (feather Boa shots are ideal). Although some may disagree with Elton being a rapper, it could be argued that he is based on association as he did a duet with Eminem. Please note Eminem and Tupac are not acceptable as Avatars.

Sorry thems the rules, I dont make em. They were apparently made by straight men who are Tupac fans, yet hang out on this "Gay Ass Board".

phobun
12-10-2008, 06:43 PM
I compare tupac to hitler the he single handidly estroyed hip hop culture.
Godwin's Law?

Mike_j
12-10-2008, 06:43 PM
elton john a rapper lmfao

rico87
12-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Maybe you could switch your avatar to a cool straight guy that dates Trannies like Eddie Murphy :wink:

sugdaddie69
12-10-2008, 08:29 PM
:popcorn

runamok
12-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Any super rich guy that continues to do things to get thrown BACK into jail is doing it for one reason. To suck that prison thug, homo dick!

And that's the Riker's Island truth.

tsntx
12-11-2008, 09:03 AM
POST THAT FAGGOTS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

yodajazz
12-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Dude, why the fuck do you have a Tupac picture on this gay ass board as your avatar!? Are a fan of Tupac!?
If you're really a fan or Tupac or you even liked his music and his legacy, you wouldn't have Pac's picture on here, that's so fuckin' disrespectful man, please take this shit down and use another pic as your avatar, there are a lot of gay rappers in the hiphop comunity that you could use as your avatar, here's a few suggestions: why don't use Mase, P.Diddy, Jim Jones or even Elton John as your avatar.

I'm not gonna put this guy name on blast yet but I don't care for any of those rapper's you jsut named other than Mase and YTF would I put an Elton John icon when I don't even listen to him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you set this guy straight, so to speak. It' wrong on several levels. I'm curious as to your response.

The other thing is why was Jim Jones mentioned? I have heard of him but know nothing about him personally. I think that some people, who are secure in thier sexualilty are not afraid to be around gay people.

P.S. great response Angel17TS!