PDA

View Full Version : Question for TS's

johndoe2
12-09-2008, 05:22 AM
Ok, I'm not going to stereo-type and please don't think that I am when I ask these next few questions, but it seems like the TS's that I have met all seem to have one thing in common, they are looking for their trophy boyfriend, you know the hot wealthy young guy, shallow TS girls if you will. I can understand physical attractiveness to a certain degree but so what if someone doesn't have a perfect body? and no i'm not fat. I've seen a good few TS girls without perfect bodies.

What ever happened to loving someone for who they are? I just get sick and tired of seeing douchebags that aren't worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with getting the girl that I want knowing good and damn well they only want sex, maybe not all, but most. I mean I can't compete with some rich douche that makes 250k a year, I work hard for what I have and I didn't have mommy and daddy give me the family business or pay for my ivy league college. Please tell me what it is that attracts so many of you to these kinds of men? Most of these guys won't take them home to mom and normally just uses them for their own sexual gratification.

I met a TS, one of the only a few I've ever met. I've never been with one before and truthfully I love this girl to death, but it seems because I don't have huge pec's with a bulging 6 pack, and making a million dollars, she doesn't like me.

I ask, WTH?

I think I'm asking a fair question.

Please don't flame. My intentions aren't to piss anyone off, just asking an honest question.

Thanks

-Mr. John Doe

blckhaze
12-09-2008, 05:26 AM
Is that behavior any different than GG's?

johndoe2
12-09-2008, 05:28 AM

most.

SXFX
12-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Beauty is a comodity.
A fading fragil comodity.
It takes a good bit of cash to keep these angels looking gorgeous and they know that their beauty is like an ember in the night...here today gone today.

And their instinct is to find the "one" who will help them say beautiful. And to do so this "one" must have a bit of disposible income.

It's also angling, as in fishing.
Would you fish for minows or would you rather fish for Marlins? Who do you think our angels are fishing for.

And it's not just our angels here, all girls in one way or another are angling to find the right guy.
By right I emply, secure both financially and emotionally.

johndoe2
12-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Beauty is a comodity.
A fading fragil comodity.
It takes a good bit of cash to keep these angels looking gorgeous and they know that their beauty is like an ember in the night...here today gone today.

And their instinct is to find the "one" who will help them say beautiful. And to do so this "one" must have a bit of disposible income.

It's also angling, as in fishing.
Would you fish for minows or would you rather fish for Marlins? Who do you think our angels are fishing for.

And it's not just our angels here, all girls in one way or another are angling to find the right guy.
By right I emply, secure both financially and emotionally.

Whatever happened to taking care of yourself?

blckhaze
12-09-2008, 05:32 AM

most.

I call for a swap of all NYC GGs for your crop of GGs.

SXFX
12-09-2008, 05:41 AM
In a perfect world you could say that.
But we aren't playing on an even playing field.
They, the ladies, have something you want. Namely them!
To get "them" you have to excel.

It's simple biology. The fastest sperm gets the egg. The strongest lion gets the harem. It is what it is. We are who we are due to our eternal struggle to get a piece of ass!
Art, literature, math, science you name it! It's all for one thing and one thing only!
TO GET ASS!

Look I'm sorry it is what it is.
It's basic bio economics, they provide the beauty and you have to provide the security and or the cash.

kittyKaiti
12-09-2008, 05:47 AM
I'm not even into men but it's pretty much what SXFX said.

Tiffany Anne
12-09-2008, 07:10 AM
[quote=SXFX]Beauty is a comodity.

I'm gonna refrain from making the obvious masturbation joke. :oops:

MrsKellyPierce
12-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Sorry for your luck

attracted2ts
12-09-2008, 08:26 AM
In a perfect world you could say that.
But we aren't playing on an even playing field.
They, the ladies, have something you want. Namely them!
To get "them" you have to excel.

It's simple biology. The fastest sperm gets the egg. The strongest lion gets the harem. It is what it is. We are who we are due to our eternal struggle to get a piece of ass!
Art, literature, math, science you name it! It's all for one thing and one thing only!
TO GET ASS!

It's basic bio economics, they provide the beauty and you have to provide the security and or the cash.

Damn sad part is this is the truth....Its not until most people period get older that they realize love is not a commodity you can't buy..Until then hit the gym and make some good investments to fatten them pockets of yours

mishadark
12-09-2008, 11:55 PM
The "right person" is just that
The trimmings like income looks ect dont really matter long term if its that special person.

Just be yourself, relax & it may well happen.
xxx

DaLonelyGuyNJ
12-10-2008, 12:02 AM
The right girl will make herself known. Don't give up hope. One thing to remember, "Those who will use you , will ultimately get used themselves."

Alyssa87
12-10-2008, 12:08 AM
I think you should learn to take rejection better.

not every connection is a love connection :shrug

SXFX
12-10-2008, 02:07 AM
OK I know where this guy is comming from.
And I can relate.
The girl he wants he can't have, she's selling her beauty to the highest bidder inorder to find security. The girl he can gets he doesn't want...she has fuzzy arms.

But my man hear me out, we men age like fine wine. We just get better with age. We become more mature and more welthy....assuming we don't pick up a coke cooker habbit.

Women on the other hand, time isn't so kind to them. Every second that goes by is another second they will never have back. Over time they will harden and become bitter. Much like Frnech bread.

Sad? Yes. Ture? Yes.

Now to add insult to injury and perhaps explain the prediciment of beautiful women is the very fact that every second of every day another gorgeous girl turns 18 and is thus avaliable. So our angels become at time mannic and aggressive for finding that one individual who have the financial where abouts to assure them a comfertable life.

After all their beauty is fleating, no more than a rose cut from the bush. Perfect for the week and forgotten in a month. While you my good friend will continue to earn money and mature and thus become more desirable they will fade ane wither.

Women age like French bread and we men age like fine wine.

But then again love well love is love.
Love turns Frnch bread into perfect onion soup.
Love is an addiction stronger than any drug known to man, and yes ladied that includes shopping!
Love for goes reason and logic.
But love just doesn't happen. It has to grow.

johndoe2
12-10-2008, 07:25 PM
I know, but getting judged by someone who doesn't want to be judged herself is kinda hypocritical.

just my 2 cents.

thanks for the replies.

meditation
12-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Ok, I'm not going to stereo-type and please don't think that I am when I ask these next few questions, but it seems like the TS's that I have met all seem to have one thing in common, they are looking for their trophy boyfriend, you know the hot wealthy young guy, shallow TS girls if you will. I can understand physical attractiveness to a certain degree but so what if someone doesn't have a perfect body? and no i'm not fat. I've seen a good few TS girls without perfect bodies.

What ever happened to loving someone for who they are? I just get sick and tired of seeing douchebags that aren't worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with getting the girl that I want knowing good and damn well they only want sex, maybe not all, but most. I mean I can't compete with some rich douche that makes 250k a year, I work hard for what I have and I didn't have mommy and daddy give me the family business or pay for my ivy league college. Please tell me what it is that attracts so many of you to these kinds of men? Most of these guys won't take them home to mom and normally just uses them for their own sexual gratification.

I met a TS, one of the only a few I've ever met. I've never been with one before and truthfully I love this girl to death, but it seems because I don't have huge pec's with a bulging 6 pack, and making a million dollars, she doesn't like me.

I ask, WTH?

Please don't flame. My intentions aren't to piss anyone off, just asking an honest question.

Thanks

-Mr. John Doe

I agree with you, but your name isn't really John Doe is it? lol.

Yeah, i dont really care if a guy has alot of money or not, unless he is a bum who is unemployed all the time because of laziness or some bad addictions.

Love is all we need. Maybe you are talking to the wrong kind of girls.

lahabra1976
12-10-2008, 07:49 PM

Even more so since they have surgical needs ;)

meditation
12-10-2008, 07:51 PM
"biology is not destiny" - thats all i want to say.

DL_NL
12-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Knowing she's that shallow would put me off, personally. And indeed, I've met quite a few GGs who think the same way.

neverforget
12-10-2008, 08:04 PM
[quote="meditation"]"biology is not destiny" - thats all i want to say.[/quote

very well said!!! when love happens its know right away. sometimes its hard to speak when i look in her eyes. im an average guy with a modest income. i know she loves me, but she stays in the business and always wants more. is the love we feel real. yes it is, will it endure and be enough for her, thats up to her. she knows that if she walks away from this to have finacial stabilty with someone she doesnt love, it will haunt her forever. all i can do is make sure that she sees that love does conques everything else. because money and material things will never subsitute that moment when you see each other and everything else stops around you. if it happens once in our lives we are lucky people. thats what matters, never deny it. just my thoughts. :)

phobun
12-10-2008, 08:04 PM

I ask, WTH?

Thanks

-Mr. John Doe
You sound like a whiner who lacks confidence...
Major turn-offs for women.

johndoe2
12-10-2008, 08:11 PM

I ask, WTH?

Thanks

-Mr. John Doe

To the contrary, I'm very confident, not cocky. Alot of people said she was out of my league, but Im trying anyways.

meditation
12-10-2008, 08:20 PM
[quote=meditation]"biology is not destiny" - thats all i want to say.[/quote

very well said!!! when love happens its know right away. sometimes its hard to speak when i look in her eyes. im an average guy with a modest income. i know she loves me, but she stays in the business and always wants more. is the love we feel real. yes it is, will it endure and be enough for her, thats up to her. she knows that if she walks away from this to have finacial stabilty with someone she doesnt love, it will haunt her forever. all i can do is make sure that she sees that love does conques everything else. because money and material things will never subsitute that moment when you see each other and everything else stops around you. if it happens once in our lives we are lucky people. thats what matters, never deny it. just my thoughts. :)

I could never understand why anyone would choose money over love. I just need a decent living where i can live a simple life, with someone whom i love and respect, and vice versa. True Love does conquer and transcend superficial desires. Good luck!

phobun
12-10-2008, 08:31 PM

I ask, WTH?

Thanks

-Mr. John Doe

To the contrary, I'm very confident, not cocky. Alot of people said she was out of my league, but Im trying anyways.
You're still sound like whiner though.

The whole original post was whining and casting aspersions on other guys and TS women. You whined about not having a mommy and daddy to give you an ivy league college, well what about the folks that went to a good college on scholarships or by taking out loans? You wrote you dont have pecs or a 6 pack. If you had the initiative and strength of will, you could remedy this, at little to no cost. It does not require a lot of money to make yourself attractive to others.

But first, stop whining and take some personal responsibility for what you can fix.

SXFX
12-11-2008, 03:52 AM
Nope he's not whining, he's just speaking his mind.
And if he lives in and around NYC he's just pointing out the obvious.
That there are a large number of trust fund babies and or guys who have never worked a real job in their life and make in excess of $500K a quarter. Even in this economy. And live in $3mill condos on the upper West Side.
So what chase does your average joe stand?
Conversation and chemistry will only go so far when a woman realizes that her beauty is a commodity to be utilized to obtain a husband or partner who makes the most money as possible so as to assure her a safe secure comfortable life at the life style over her choosing.

Pleas note and I'm not picking here.
Ms. Paris, I noticed two photos, one of her in a Bentley and on in a C5. Both products that your average joe simply can never afford in their life unless they hit the lotto!

So what's the average joe to think?
Well, we men age like fine wine and women tend to age like French bread thus to you my friend I say hang back a little.

Nowhere
12-11-2008, 04:08 AM
Dude, the behavior is (a) just like GGs and (b) a product of supply and demand. For every one tgirl out there, there's 30 to 200 guys wanting her, so even a tgirl who isn't in the best shape can pick the hottest thing she wants.

Hell, this is even true with GGs. With 70%+ of the population being overweight/obese, you've got almost all men pining for that tiny 30% (and shrinking) so much that women who even approach that can pick and choose who they want.

It's just how the world works. It's not fair, but love and sex has never been "fair," ever.

peggygee
12-11-2008, 04:11 AM
I've never needed nor wanted a man to take care of me financially.

I don't want to be some man's dependant on his 1040 form.

I've worked hard, achieved many, many of my goals, including
paying for my education, surgeries - GRS being one of them, by
myself.

I would like a man to be my financial equal, love me, and be
emotionally supportive.

But I'm not looking for a sugar daddy.

johndoe2
12-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Nope he's not whining, he's just speaking his mind.
And if he lives in and around NYC he's just pointing out the obvious.
That there are a large number of trust fund babies and or guys who have never worked a real job in their life and make in excess of $500K a quarter. Even in this economy. And live in $3mill condos on the upper West Side.
So what chase does your average joe stand?
Conversation and chemistry will only go so far when a woman realizes that her beauty is a commodity to be utilized to obtain a husband or partner who makes the most money as possible so as to assure her a safe secure comfortable life at the life style over her choosing.

Pleas note and I'm not picking here.
Ms. Paris, I noticed two photos, one of her in a Bentley and on in a C5. Both products that your average joe simply can never afford in their life unless they hit the lotto!

So what's the average joe to think?
Well, we men age like fine wine and women tend to age like French bread thus to you my friend I say hang back a little.

Preach on BROTHA