PDA

View Full Version : Ya Know What Pisses The High Fcuk Outta me?????

VegasBarbie
12-09-2008, 12:41 AM
When guys instant message me on yahoo or MSN and the first thing in the IM box is "I'm straight" and I dont usually do the whole TS thing.

WTF!!!!!!

That fcukin offends me. Why you ask???? Because......

I'm a woman.....Or at least like to think of myself as a one. And last time I checked, It wasnt considerd "GAY" for a man to be with a very VERY beautiful woman. Now I know MOST guys are not propperly educated when it comes to the whole transwoman thing, but come on YES I AM A WOMAN. A VERY special one with sumthing extra to be exact. And If Ya try to hold that against me..Then your loss fcukhaed!.........I just want all you guys/men that wanna IM me please know this...Become educated very quickly about TG/TS and come correct....Or dont expect the conversation to last to long.

Now thats just how I feel. Maybe its just me that feels this way???? I dont know...

Maybe some of you can share YOUR thoughts on the subject!

MUAH
XOXOXOXO

uber_nerd
12-09-2008, 07:59 AM
semantics are tough one, scooter.

Let's start with this: do you have a pecker?

You see, "the whole TS thing" isn't exactly straight, nor is it exactly gay... it's very gray.

Some think of TS's as a 'gateway' to full-blown gayness. A layover in Newark en route to Heathrow, if you will.

I think of them (you) as chicks with weiners, or dudes with boobs... either way, fun stuff all around.

MrsKellyPierce
12-09-2008, 08:01 AM
lol its usually cause they are questioning themselves patience is sometimes needed

10th letter
12-09-2008, 08:43 AM
u know what pisses me off....actually no, it doesnt piss me off but rather amuses me...how fuckin short sighted some girls are...

ur dating pool is so limitd to begin with, society marginalizes u so much before the drop of a hat, yet u find stupid fuckin reasons to get pissed off at guys...

some guys might not know how to approach a ts, some might not have good opening game and some might need some training wheels before theyre ride able..but cmon, find more valid reasons to get pissed off...

sweetie, im not sur eur age, or experience, but im willing to bet mine trumps u on both ends, u keep settin the bar so high on things as trivial as intro chat and, well, and just look around and figure it out...

uber_nerd
12-09-2008, 09:01 AM
SNAP !