PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider yourself?

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2008, 08:59 AM
judgemental or openminded? Keep in mind just cause you are a transsexual or into them doesn't make you open minded!

:lol:

haffASS
12-08-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm open minded, but after I know what something is all about, I judge it quickly

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2008, 09:02 AM
I'm pretty Judgemental to some things.

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2008, 09:03 AM
what are these some things Clint, if you don't mind sharing with the HA Class lol

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2008, 09:09 AM
I don't care anything about your lifestyle or anything like that. But things that some people do that are obviously self-destructive I tend to judge pretty heavily on. I find myself relating that behavior to the person above other things.

AmyDaly
12-08-2008, 09:09 AM
judgemental or openminded? Keep in mind just cause you are a transsexual or into them doesn't make you open minded!

I think I am extremely open minded and I try to be as politically correct as possible when I get involved in "serious" conversations. I do admit that sometimes I can judge people based on their looks, but it doesn't mean that I am closed minded about it.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2008, 09:13 AM

I think I am extremely open minded and I try to be as politically correct as possible when I get involved in "serious" conversations. I do admit that sometimes I can judge people based on their looks, but it doesn't mean that I am closed minded about it.

Lol, above was my PC response. Don't want to rock the boat in here and get everyone pissed off at me.

Coroner
12-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I´m judgemental on individuals and sometimes groups and masses. 8)

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2008, 09:17 AM
I think most people judge on looks, we live in a superficial world. Thats why many times its hard for family members to deal with transition. They are attatched to the outside, they don't realize the same person still dwells with in.

Chaotic
12-08-2008, 09:17 AM

I try to keep an open mind; just not so open that my brain falls out. :wink:

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2008, 09:18 AM
I think most people judge on looks, we live in a superficial world. Thats why its so hard for people to let go of someones outside when they transition, even though the same person is inside that has not changed.

Sometimes people change inside when their looks change. Not necessarily during transition, but people often change as they mature.

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2008, 09:20 AM
I think most people judge on looks, we live in a superficial world. Thats why its so hard for people to let go of someones outside when they transition, even though the same person is inside that has not changed.

Sometimes people change inside when their looks change. Not necessarily during transition, but people often change as they mature. yeah certain parts, but the core value and their being is still the same.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2008, 09:23 AM

Sometimes people change inside when their looks change. Not necessarily during transition, but people often change as they mature. yeah certain parts, but the core value and their being is still the same.

Not mine, I became a total dick when I grew up ;)

Ts CinthyaNY
12-08-2008, 09:23 AM
I am a very open minded , but when someone judge me I fire back and may be I go a little over board and take action.

For the most part I judge peoples actions , not really judge someone because how it looks .

Keep a open mind when someone tell me something and if they ask me what I think of, I may get a bit of judging if I do have prejudices about the subject; but I do respect and make no comments after .

meghanchavalier
12-08-2008, 09:29 AM
I've always considered myself extremely open-minded. In fact I lean so far left, somedays I worry about falling off the planet :lol:
Now, in my family I noticed that when my sister had her children she got alot more conservative. I think having children changes people's attitudes towards many inssues...but that might be because they want to shield their children from the atrocities of the world.

tsmandy
12-08-2008, 10:27 AM
I've always considered myself extremely open-minded. In fact I lean so far left, somedays I worry about falling off the planet :lol:

You'd be surprised how many people share that feeling. Or maybe not.

I like people who break the rules.

Justawannabe
12-08-2008, 01:34 PM
I try to be open minded, and allow for as much individual variation as possible, but I also admit that I tend to go after anyone I see pulling what I see as a bully card. When I get in that mode I can get pretty judgmental about things.

Technically open mindedness isn't a right or left issue. In theory, an open mind judges all things on their actual merits at the time. At least that was how we used to define this kind of thing in logic classes a couple of decades back. You could have a right wing person who evaluates things very rationally and just comes to the conclusion that the 'new' or 'unusual' or 'marginal' is not as good as the old way.

Sean

ted naves
12-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm open minded, but after I know what something is all about, I judge it quickly

Yep

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2008, 10:13 PM
I try to be open minded, I don't personally don't do drugs, drink, or smoke and a lot of people when they hear that they assume I will judge them. I mean there is of course that question in my head as of why, but I try too look for the good in them rather than the bad.

Jericho
12-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Judgemental...Hell yeah...Fukkers!

SXFX
12-09-2008, 03:29 AM
shallow

Silcc69
12-09-2008, 04:06 AM
I am though I do believe in freedom of choice most of the times.

Tiffany Anne
12-09-2008, 08:24 AM
I am very open minded, and I'm very judgmental!

DL_NL
12-09-2008, 10:50 PM
I think everyone's entitled to their own happiness, don't really care how they achieve it as long as they don't harm others doing it. Doesn't mean I'd agree with them or would follow their example.

I'm pretty openminded, as long as you don't try to force your ideas on me. I sure as hell won't bother trying to convert you to my point of view, my opinion is worth what you've paid for it and maybe even twice that.