PDA

View Full Version : Where were you the first time you.......

canihavu
12-08-2008, 04:55 AM
Where were you the first time you had sex??
your bed ?
your moms bed?
church?
his house?
car?

huh
WHERE??

Alyssa87
12-08-2008, 05:20 AM
the shower

hondarobot
12-08-2008, 05:30 AM
16th birthday. Someones apartment (not the girl I was with). I sat on a couch smoking pot wondering when she would quit blabbing with her girl friends. She was drinking wine coolers with her girlfriends wondering when I was going to pull her into a bed room.

She ended up grabbing me, because I was way more wasted then her at the time. Heh.

:lol:

phobun
12-08-2008, 05:33 AM
your bed ?
your moms bed?
church?
his house?
car?

huh
WHERE??
We were afraid we would be heard in the dorm room and so we went and rented a motel 6 for the night.

good thing because when her cherry popped and there was some blood she started freaking and ran naked to the bathroom all nervous.

that would have been quite the scene back in the dorm.

hondarobot
12-08-2008, 05:39 AM
your bed ?
your moms bed?
church?
his house?
car?

huh
WHERE??
We were afraid we would be heard in the dorm room and so we went and rented a motel 6 for the night.

good thing because when her cherry popped and there was some blood she started freaking and ran naked to the bathroom all nervous.

That sounds like a "Letter To Penthouse" story. I never popped a cherry. The girls I dated in high school either really liked their toys or someone got 'em first.

canihavu
12-08-2008, 05:44 AM
the shower

damn how did dude get you in the shower for your first time?

Odelay
12-08-2008, 05:44 AM
My first apartment bed... while some asshole took a crowbar to my windshield. Never was able to prove it was her ex-bf but I had my suspicions.

the shower

:P

canihavu
12-08-2008, 05:48 AM
your bed ?
your moms bed?
church?
his house?
car?

huh
WHERE??

That sounds like a "Letter To Penthouse" story. I never popped a cherry. The girls I dated in high school either really liked their toys or someone got 'em first.

Damn I have popped two cherrys in - it is quite an experience.

Alyssa87
12-08-2008, 05:50 AM
the shower

i was holding out in the bed- different tactic i guess.

it worked.

canihavu
12-08-2008, 05:51 AM
the shower

i was holding out in the bed- different tactic i guess.

it worked.

I knew there was a reason I liked you, lol. :D

hondarobot
12-08-2008, 05:55 AM
your bed ?
your moms bed?
church?
his house?
car?

huh
WHERE??

Damn I have popped two cherrys in - it is quite an experience.

I'm happy for the guys who went before, because I'll skip that.

:)

Barnabis78
12-08-2008, 05:56 AM
My football coach's house....

It was his babysitter, I know what you were thinking, she was in my spanish class.

justatransgirl
12-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Oral or anal?

Oral - when I was 11 in my "fort" with the paper boy...

Anal - when I was 13 on a guys boat

With a girl - when I was about 17 on a parking lot at the beach. And I mean ON the asphalt between cars...

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

meghanchavalier
12-08-2008, 10:19 AM
I was a late starter...I didn't have sex until I was 19 years old. My first time was with one of my best friends on the floor in his bedroom. How romantic lol.

AmyDaly
12-08-2008, 10:20 AM
15 in my bed with a girl : )

Ts CinthyaNY
12-08-2008, 10:41 AM
When I was 19 kinda late started and freaking out of this huge thing trying to break me at my man's house in the Bronx, after all this scary game , I was happy to be a open flower.

Justawannabe
12-08-2008, 01:23 PM
The hidden area at the bottom of a stairwell at my highschool.

Nice girl, crazy year.

Close but no cigar goes to the back of another girl's dad's car, he was a cop and she wanted to get it on in his car to get back at him. Not so nice girl, same crazy year. Couldn't quite perform staring at her dad's shotgun locked down up front knowing he would be coming out the door any minute to head to work.

Sean