PDA

View Full Version : Mimi vs. Vanessa POLL

mimiplastique
12-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Those two are at it again. Same old story, Mimi starts a thread dissing Vanessa. Vanessa, who should know better, responds.

well i think its all a big ass game to play on spare time

DL_NL
12-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Put them in a boxing ring together and keep the score...

lisaparadise
12-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Those two are at it again. Same old story, Mimi starts a thread dissing Vanessa. Vanessa, who should know better, responds.

well i think its all a big ass game to play on spare time lol you girls both rock :wink:

yodajazz
12-06-2008, 11:54 PM
I would have rather voted for the first three. I can keep myself entertained with intellectual discussion.

Coroner
12-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I would have rather voted for the first three. I can keep myself entertained with intellectual discussion.

This is a trash forum, bro.

Odelay
12-07-2008, 12:16 AM
If only we could harness the energy from these fights. The U.S. could ween itself from imported oil.

yodajazz
12-07-2008, 12:17 AM

This is a trash forum, bro.

As long as I am here it is also a discussion forum also. Of course this includes many others. Many of our girls talk about their lives, their hopes and dreams. I have come to recoginze that there is a ts community, that deserves a place in society along with the rest of humankind. Those who would deny rights to transgender people, would ony need to look to the conversations, between Mimi, Vanessa, and Melissa Carter. And if they say these bad things about each other, what does that say about me, who loves them all? Peace!

If only we could harness the energy from these fights. The U.S. could ween itself from imported oil.

blckhaze
12-07-2008, 01:26 AM
D)

8)

Nowhere
12-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Talk about people just CRAVING attention.

That isn't ladylike behavior. It's gayboy queen behavior.

I've read about two posts of that garbage and it was as boring as watching paint dry.

mimiplastique
12-07-2008, 03:49 AM
Talk about people just CRAVING attention.

That isn't ladylike behavior. It's gayboy queen behavior.

I've read about two posts of that garbage and it was as boring as watching paint dry.

describing your sex life i assume

Coroner
12-07-2008, 05:19 AM
As long as I am here it is also a discussion forum also. Of course this includes many others. Many of our girls talk about their lives, their hopes and dreams. I have come to recoginze that there is a ts community, that deserves a place in society along with the rest of humankind. Those who would deny rights to transgender people, would ony need to look to the conversations, between Mimi, Vanessa, and Melissa Carter. And if they say these bad things about each other, what does that say about me, who loves them all? Peace!

I tried to say that this forum used be something else at the time when I joined. I remember folks discussing some serious stuff, reading smart posts and lots of funny stuff. Then we had a phase of flame wars (what was the name of the girl with the tattoos again?) and now you got this: Jerry Springer live on Hung Angels. I guess this is also the reason why some old members are not coming here anymore. This forum was portraying what you mentioned with your third phrase and maybe it will return to its glory days. :)
What I mostly miss is the humour because what people find funny here now are insults at its worst.

PeteIsHere
12-07-2008, 05:22 AM
I voted for the second choice. I use to be a fan of Mimi but her attacks on Vanessa makes me think she has too much testosterone running through her body.

TsVanessa69
12-07-2008, 05:23 AM
So Mimi calls my house today with her gay friend who was prank calling my house today. So we're on the phone blah blah blah, then we go into Mimi's love of my cock pics and hott sex video's when I pointed out to her no atter what type of video of me she posts, SOMEBODY out there was going to enjoy it, and want to buy it. So then me and my boyfriend are smoking some tree's and we proceed to make our first clip together. I posted a sample of it on XTube and was like fuck, nosy is gonna start a new thread with my new shit. So to beat her to the punch I have posted the clip first!

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=ZTHaE-S624-

It just posted so it may be a few moments before you can view it!!!

dadon
12-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Mimi just misses Reina and the only way to get her attention is on here. I told her today on the phone that if I was Reina I wouldn't want to be her friend again either

Alyssa87
12-07-2008, 06:10 AM
i really like both of these girls.

i think they both like the back and forth.
& its fun to read it, so be it.

saifan
12-07-2008, 06:17 AM

Yeah, pretty much what see said.

Chaotic
12-07-2008, 08:21 AM

Yes, it is entertaining. I like to think of their skirmishes as being like one of those old Playstation 1 fighting games.

Don't use the block/defend button; just keep mashing the punch and kick buttons until one of them pulls off the 105-move super-combo that results in a giant pheonix popping out of one of their asses and raining wave after wave of fiery-satanic-napalm-clown death on the helpless other!

So what would be a good title for that? I'm liking "Salvage Fury", personally.... 8)

muhmuh
12-07-2008, 08:59 AM
What I mostly miss is the humour because what people find funny here now are insults at its worst.

better than kottan i suppose
youre right though this forum could use more brits

Coroner
12-07-2008, 09:07 AM

better than kottan i suppose
youre right though this forum could use more brits

I donīt think Kottan is funny either but still better than Michael Mittermeier. :)

tsluvaman
12-07-2008, 06:43 PM
From what I've seen on here, Mimi has jealousy towards Vanessa. And there is no reason. Vanessa has been around longer, and has established herself in many places. I rember when she had a yahoo fan club with over 15,000 members.Mimi seems to have that bitchy diva attitude and she hasn't been around or contributed enough to even be that way. She may be pretty to look at, but her attitude towards people in general, is a total turn off. Her hateful comments towards member here, wishing AIDS on people and their mothers killed, etc, etc, shows she is very immature and has alot of growing up to do, and fast. She could learn alot from Vanessa and other girls on here. Looks aren't everything, personality goes alot farther than good looks. Allanah Starr, Danielle Foxx and a few other beautiful ladies on here would never stooped as low as Mimi has, and they look way better than Mimi. The guys on here rarely if ever say anything because they seem scared or asskisses. But Mimi is clearly on the path to self destruction. No poll on HA or anything of that nature can change her, she needs to stop and evaluate herself and make those changes on her own. She is going to become a has been before she even makes it in the biz. Sad so much wasted potiental. I'm not saying that Vanessa is perfect or a saint, but Mimi gets a thrill from provoking Vanessa and Vanessa for whatever reason feeds into the bullshit. Shame on Vanessa for that, she's older and knows better. However when Mimi went on and on with the AIDS comments, then Vanessa should have know it was coming as Mimi has used the same comments on others that her time was coming. Instead of continueing with the back and forth, she should have filed charges and left it alone.

mimiplastique
12-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I voted for the second choice. I use to be a fan of Mimi but her attacks on Vanessa makes me think she has too much testosterone running through her body.

whoa !!!! I see someone has taken a whole new role on .
Well, i would just like to say on behalf of my"fan club"
your loss will be sorely overlooked and paid nooch .
Your contributions to and in my life life have made me the bitch i am today
SO PAT YOUR SELF ON THE BACK !!! And jump into the pile of rocks , Joint the team !!!! you can now say you are mot my 'Fan"
lol

mimiplastique
12-07-2008, 07:04 PM
From what I've seen on here, Mimi has jealousy towards Vanessa. And there is no reason. Vanessa has been around longer, and has established herself in many places. I rember when she had a yahoo fan club with over 15,000 members.Mimi seems to have that bitchy diva attitude and she hasn't been around or contributed enough to even be that way. She may be pretty to look at, but her attitude towards people in general, is a total turn off. Her hateful comments towards member here, wishing AIDS on people and their mothers killed, etc, etc, shows she is very immature and has alot of growing up to do, and fast. She could learn alot from Vanessa and other girls on here. Looks aren't everything, personality goes alot farther than good looks. Allanah Starr, Danielle Foxx and a few other beautiful ladies on here would never stooped as low as Mimi has, and they look way better than Mimi. The guys on here rarely if ever say anything because they seem scared or asskisses. But Mimi is clearly on the path to self destruction. No poll on HA or anything of that nature can change her, she needs to stop and evaluate herself and make those changes on her own. She is going to bec
ome a has been before she even makes it in the biz. Sad so much wasted potiental. I'm not saying that Vanessa is perfect or a saint, but Mimi gets a thrill from provoking Vanessa and Vanessa for whatever reason feeds into the bullshit. Shame on Vanessa for that, she's older and knows better. However when Mimi went on and on with the AIDS comments, then Vanessa should have know it was coming as Mimi has used the same comments on others that her time was coming. Instead of continueing with the back and forth, she should have filed charges and left it alone.

Oh you are sooooo right

mimiplastique
12-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Mimi is obsessed with Vanessa and needs to get a life
46%
46% [ 36 ]

not exactly a landslide but i get the point
thank

PeteIsHere
12-07-2008, 09:28 PM

SO PAT YOUR SELF ON THE BACK !!! And jump into the pile of rocks , Joint the team !!!! you can now say you are mot my 'Fan"
lol

PeteIsHere
12-07-2008, 11:12 PM

lol[/quote]

DL_NL
12-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Still getting to grips with the quote function? :?

keepingitreal470
12-08-2008, 12:54 AM
From what I've seen on here, Mimi has jealousy towards Vanessa. And there is no reason. Vanessa has been around longer, and has established herself in many places. I rember when she had a yahoo fan club with over 15,000 members.Mimi seems to have that bitchy diva attitude and she hasn't been around or contributed enough to even be that way. She may be pretty to look at, but her attitude towards people in general, is a total turn off. Her hateful comments towards member here, wishing AIDS on people and their mothers killed, etc, etc, shows she is very immature and has alot of growing up to do, and fast. She could learn alot from Vanessa and other girls on here. Looks aren't everything, personality goes alot farther than good looks. Allanah Starr, Danielle Foxx and a few other beautiful ladies on here would never stooped as low as Mimi has, and they look way better than Mimi. The guys on here rarely if ever say anything because they seem scared or asskisses. But Mimi is clearly on the path to self destruction. No poll on HA or anything of that nature can change her, she needs to stop and evaluate herself and make those changes on her own. She is going to become a has been before she even makes it in the biz. Sad so much wasted potiental. I'm not saying that Vanessa is perfect or a saint, but Mimi gets a thrill from provoking Vanessa and Vanessa for whatever reason feeds into the bullshit. Shame on Vanessa for that, she's older and knows better. However when Mimi went on and on with the AIDS comments, then Vanessa should have know it was coming as Mimi has used the same comments on others that her time was coming. Instead of continueing with the back and forth, she should have filed charges and left it alone.Jezz, Ive been sayin this for over a year now. From day fuckin one!! And finally someone had enough sense to validate my observations. Damm. Took over a freakin year. lol

TsVanessa69
12-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Oh trust me Mimi is fun and games to me. She doesn't stop shit from happening for me. I still have fun doing stuff that she wants to do, like this:

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=Ev8G6_S224_

give it a few moments to upload properly, it was just added. I just know how Mimi gets off looking at me in action.

TsVanessa69
12-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Mimi is obsessed with Vanessa and needs to get a life
46%
46% [ 36 ]

not exactly a landslide but i get the point
thank
Its up to 48% now

tsntx
12-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Jezz, Ive been sayin this for over a year now. From day fuckin one!! And finally someone had enough sense to validate my observations. Damm. Took over a freakin year. lol

funny it says you just joined in sept 08

time must fly when youre having fun

tsntx
12-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Oh trust me Mimi is fun and games to me. She doesn't stop shit from happening for me. I still have fun doing stuff that she wants to do, like this:

give it a few moments to upload properly, it was just added. I just know how Mimi gets off looking at me in action.

i love how small and petite ur faggot of a "husband" looks compared to your aunt jemimah looking ass

TsVanessa69
12-08-2008, 01:28 AM

i love how small and petite ur faggot of a "husband" looks compared to your aunt jemimah looking ass
But you did notice that I wasn't wearing a wig and have hips and ass like a woman should.
And the guys on here loved it.
Already got an offer to be filmed and put on a pay site, that you very much kind sir.

tsntx
12-08-2008, 01:32 AM

But you did notice that I wasn't wearing a wig and have hips and ass like a woman should.

it looked like something id see on animal planet "baboons in the raw"

mimiplastique
12-08-2008, 01:33 AM

omg
wild ape sex

tsntx
ooh yeah that pic confirms my responce

apes gone wild

TsVanessa69

it looked like something id see on animal planet "baboons in the raw"
I'm so sorry that when you take your clothes and wig off we see a bald headed boy.

tsntx
12-08-2008, 01:34 AM
lol yeah u figured me out
bc i dont buy my wigs from the dollar general i must be bald

bitch u r stupid as fuck

aids is getting to ur brain

TsVanessa69
12-08-2008, 01:37 AM

omg
wild ape sex
Glad you liked it. Now you can change the link on your signature, as my other video you was promoting was taken down, unfortunatly it wasn't mine, so I had to give you something newer to promote for me! :wink:

tsntx
12-08-2008, 01:42 AM

omg
wild ape sex
Glad you liked it. Now you can change the link on your signature, as my other video you was promoting was taken down, unfortunatly it wasn't mine, so I had to give you something newer to promote for me! :wink:

lol y bc it has to be used as evidence in that boys case against you?

mimiplastique
12-08-2008, 01:44 AM

omg
wild ape sex

link don't work

melissacarter
12-08-2008, 02:28 AM
lol yeah u figured me out
bc i dont buy my wigs from the dollar general i must be bald

bitch u r stupid as fuck

aids is getting to ur brain

Zing! Get the handiwipes

keepingitreal470
12-08-2008, 02:53 AM
Jezz, Ive been sayin this for over a year now. From day fuckin one!! And finally someone had enough sense to validate my observations. Damm. Took over a freakin year. lol

funny it says you just joined in sept 08

time must fly when youre having funThats cause you dont really know who I am. Not your fault. Not mine either realy.

tsntx
12-08-2008, 02:59 AM
dont really care either tho lol

Silcc69
12-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Oh boy this is gettin interesting. There is only 1 way to squash this beef and that's in the bedroom wit me!

Coroner
12-08-2008, 05:02 AM
One flew over the cuckoo's nest...

keepingitreal470
12-08-2008, 05:09 AM
dont really care either tho lolAnd I didnt ask you to care. Look, I can easily change my tone and then you WILL remember who I am. I dont tolerate font abuse like most chasers here. If you wanna go there, we can. If not, dont respond to what I font. Real simple.

TsVanessa69
12-08-2008, 05:40 AM

omg
wild ape sex

lol y bc it has to be used as evidence in that boys case against you?
If the boy was my side kick, I been fucking him since 2003, he ask for a clip and when he heard what Mimi did he took it down. Why would he have a case against me?????

TsVanessa69
12-08-2008, 05:43 AM

omg
wild ape sex

link don't work
This one does:

Ryz
12-12-2008, 06:26 AM
same shit all over again