PDA

View Full Version : First post OP TS I have fucked

wildfowler
12-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi Everybody

This is new ground for me as I am a straight guy who has never even though about fucking a TS before

When I was driving home I saw this blonde babe in the middle of nowhere hitch-hiking so I pulled over to give her a ride into town

While we was chatting she started telling me how she loved cock and how good she is at giving head so I told her "talk is cheap" and with that she was pulling at my pants to get my cock out so I pulled over and we started messing about,

It was only when I took her pants off that I saw her pussy had a lot of scaring around it so I asked why and she told me she was a post OP transsexual

It was a real turn on for me and I fucked her silly before cuming all over her face

Hope you like the pics

James Wildfowler

DL_NL
12-06-2008, 10:42 PM
And luckily you happened to have a photographer ride along...

wildfowler
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Yer luckily that, ha ha

But did you like the photos?

Ts CinthyaNY
12-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Yer luckily that, ha ha

But did you like the photos?

Trying to get publicity to your website... smart move but very silly input. Not even checking it , for the record.

wildfowler
12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Why what is wrong with it?

I have read through it a number of times and I cant see what you mean?

Ok yes it is on behalf of my website but the fact is this was the first post op I have been with and when I booked her she didnt tell me

So the post is true

wildfowler
12-11-2008, 12:44 AM
HI everybody

Here are a couple more photos of me fucking Jadedgirl outside

Jadedgirl was the first TS I have been with and she is very sexy and we both enjoyed ourselfs But I am not sure if I would go with another post op transsexual but I would never say never

Hope you like the new pics

James Wildfowler

www.jameswildfowler.com