PDA

View Full Version : True Story: My experience with a kathoey

Secodomau
12-06-2008, 08:52 AM
I read this site regularly, so to give something back I thought I'd post about my experience with a kathoey this summer.

I'm a guy in my early 20s and this summer I was backpacking through Thailand with a couple of days to kill in Bangkok. I consider myself straight, despite my weakness for ultra-femine shemales. I had looked up a lot of info on Nana Plaza and the kathoey bars there before I began my travels but was unsure of whether or not I would actually go through with it once I was in the city. I took a taxi over to Nana and walked in. It's a wild place, neon everywhere and crawling with gorgeous Thai girls trying to (literally) pull into whichever bar they work for. I just strolled for a bit and checked out the firm tan asses and huge tits on display before heading into a bar called "Sexy Nights." After a beer and lapdance from a Thai girl with one of the most luscious asses I've ever seen, I left to continue the adventure.

Soon I found myself on the third floor and headed straight for Cascades. It was full of ladyboys dancing, grinding, and generally making my cock rock-hard! As soon as I walked in I was set upon by several girls trying to make my acquaintance... amidst all the whispers and caresses a tall, leggy girl murmured, "You know this is a ladyboy bar, right?" I just grinned at her and nodded. She giggled girlishly and started to rub the tips of her breasts against me. I took a seat with a girl on either side of me and ordered another beer as I set about the extremely difficult chore of choosing which girl I was going to bend over and slowly slide every inch of my dick into. Poor me, huh?

As I considered, the two girls had their hands all over me, sliding them up my shirt and into my pants, their agile fingers stroking me and gently squeezing the tip of my dick. One of them was so intent on jacking me off right there that I had to tell her to calm down a little. I did a little exploring of my own, running my hands over their tits and as I got bolder, sneaking a hand into the thong of one of them to get just the briefest feel of her tiny limp dick before she modestly pulled away.

After much deliberation and several hands on my cock, I settled on a slim, ultra-feminine girl in red silk kimono named Som. She led me to the short-time hotel, where we booked and room. After a quick shower, we stripped and she gently slid my foreskin back and started to lick the head of my dick. I made her lay on the bed so I could feel her cock as she sucked me. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide so I could admire her small penis and tiny balls. I knelt in front of her so that my dick rested on her hard-on and we kissed for a bit, smearing pre-cum on each other's balls and tangling dicks. She paused and asked if I would tit-fuck her. How could I say no? I pumped my dick between her breasts as she delicately sipped the tip of my cock. It felt so great I had to stop suddenly so I wouldn't blow my load yet. Next we put our dicks together so we could both jack off together - sort of surprisingly, this is more fun in fantasy than in real life...there's just not a lot to feel.

She asked me to lie with my legs together and slid her dick between them, right below my balls. She proceeded to fuck me like that until she was about to come, then she pulled out and I asked her to ejaculate into my cupped hands. It was so fucking hot. I rubbed my hands together to really coat her hot cum all over them and used a little bit of her semen as lube to jack off while she recovered for a second.

When she was ready again, she looked up at me and I nodded. After putting a condom on me, she got up and stood in front of the mirror in the room, bracing herself against it and leaning forward. She lubed up herself up and waited for me to penetrate her. I stood behind her for a second and admired the view, her tan cheeks spread and the tight rosebud revealed. I stepped in close and closed my hand around her cock as I slowly, slowly slowly slipped into her body. I fucked her against the wall for what seemed like hours before we returned to the bed. She got on her hands and knees as I stood behind her and pumped her asshole over and over. Finally, the tightness overcame me and I blew a huge load. After a minute of enjoying the feeling her asshole around my relaxing dick I pulled out and paid up.

It was a great experience, although I don't think I'd want to pay for sex again - just too expensive (and I even got a deal! I paid about $50 less than my internet source had prepared me for). After this adventure I had exactly 50 dollars left to my name to get me through 2 more days in BK! All in all, a great once in a lifetime experience as I have no plans to do it again. I think the whole shemale experience was kind of a fad for me...I enjoyed it while it lasted, but now that I've had it, I'm satisfied.

I hope you liked my story - it's 100% true (seriously, no exaggerations!) because I enjoyed sharing it. I would love any feedback you guys have for me (particularly you girls)!

pariahsan
12-06-2008, 09:23 AM
>but not that I've had it, I'm satisified.

Right.

You're satisified now. But for how long?

Once you've tasted the fruit...

Boot6
02-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi, great story!
What kind of financial setback did You have to fork out for this type of TS-action?
Thanks!

Secodomau
03-18-2009, 01:44 AM
My memory is a little fuzzy at this point, but I think I paid the girl $135 and the room cost something like $10. I spent about $4 on a beer at the bar.