PDA

View Full Version : Jenny in a London Hotel

paulgregedin
12-06-2008, 07:20 AM
I posted this on another site, but since some people seemed to enjoy it, I figured I'd post it here also. (Certainly enjoyed being one of the characters in it!!)
Its from Jenny's POV, not mine - hope its appropriate.

I ran my hand gently down the sheer black hold-up stockings to make sure they were even against my silky smooth legs. Turning around, I checked in the mirror that the seams were straight down my legs, before slipping into the black slightly heeled slingbacks.

I had met Paul online via XXXX, and we had got to know each other pretty well by chatting, camming and messaging each other. He is working in Asia, but now he was in London for a week on business at a hotel the end of Holland Park Ave, and we were planning on making the trip worth while.

The panties felt velvety against my skin as I looked in the mirror at my makeup, and made some final touch ups to my glistening red lips. What is a woman without a little vanity, and I stepped back to admire the black skirt hugging my hips and ending just above the knee, and then glanced upwards to my silk dark red blouse, just about hiding the black silk bra underneath. Not much in the bra to tell the truth, but what was there was silky smooth and very sensitive for the right guy.

I threw on the matching black jacket, and draped my scarf casually around my neck before making my way rather nervously to the waiting cab. I don’t go out much dressed, and while reasonably sure I can pass, there is always an exciting sense of nervousness as I leave the sanctuary of the flat for the big bad world outside. My black wig in a bob framed a (I think) fairly pretty face with an easy smile. A little rounded and not too angular. I don’t have a perfect body, but am 5’9” and reasonably slim from running and watching the diet. But all this careful preparation would count for nothing if I couldn’t even pass with the taxi driver now looking in the mirror waiting for instructions. I mumbled huskily something about the Hilton and he took off down the street. It took me a minute to realise that he was still talking to me – something about traffic a certain way being bad and he would take an alternate way. The sheer bliss and relief as he said “Luv” at the end of the sentence caused this tingling sensation down my back, and then between my legs with the mounting excitement .. Jenny was fully dressed in a cab on the way to a hotel and the driver in front just thought he was taking a lady to a normal business meeting at the Hilton. My legs were crossed and I looked out the window in order to distract myself from the stirring between them with the nervous excitement.

I’ll be honest - this was not really a romantic date that I was headed to. Oh we knew we got on, and who knows about dinner after, or drinks, cosy chats & snuggling up with a bottle of wine… but this particular time was something more physical and basic than that. Maybe you think I am too easy, but I wanted this as much as him, and we had been building up in increasing suspension to this with his visit to London.

Having the room number and the directions, leaving the cab and bypassing hotel reception passed without incident and the room on the high floor meant that I had the final opportunity to check my makeup in the lift mirror before knocking on the room door.
Paul answered the door in suit trousers, and loose fitting white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. His jacket was hanging, his tie slung over the chair, and he was standing with two glasses of wine and a welcoming smile. We kissed on the cheek, and I entered the room with a glass of wine, feeling his eyes admire my body as I walked past him to the couch. And we clicked. We chatted for a while, sitting on the couch beside each other, both enjoying the anticipation and suspense, which was deliciously broken when we simultaneously moved towards each other and kissed. Gently first, his hand moving to the outside of my skirt, then more urgently, our tongues meeting and exploring wet mouths as I felt one of his hands on my leg just below the skirt and the other behind my head. I lost myself in the moment briefly, tasting his fresh mouth and aftertaste of wine and enjoying his hand sliding under my skirt and caressing just where the stocking top ended and my warm flesh began. Then I reacted more, one hand cupping his face, the other sliding down his chest and between his legs, feeling his hard member already aroused. By me. The feeling of sensuality, knowing that the only reason this man was hard was because the effect I had on him. My carefully stockinged legs, made up face and body were the cause, and that knowledge in turn was making me feel so sexually aroused. His hand had moved from my leg and slid over and up my skirt, feeling my hardness and then moved under my blouse. I felt his warm tongue in my mouth, and his warm hand under my bra teasing my nipples. I roused myself from his kiss and slid off the couch, kneeling in front of him, looking up at him, my hand on his hard cock. His shoes & socks already kicked off, I undid his belt and slid his trousers off. His hard cock was straining against the material of the CK briefs, and I rubbed my warm mouth over the material, hearing him moan gently and leaving a light smear of lipstick on the briefs. I grasped his cock, hearing him moan again “oh baby’ in the background and slid the briefs down and off, throwing them across the floor. I slid my blouse off slowly, letting him watch me expose my flesh and then reached up and undid the buttons on his white shirt. I moved up and flicked my tongue over his nipples, while my hand gently squeezed his cock and slid under his balls, eliciting another moan. My tongue then moved downwards to the tip of his cock, before my mouth enveloped his hard member and slid down over him. I could see the lipstick smear from my lips to his cock as I took this man’s member in my mouth. Seeing his 8” cut cock completely hard, trimmed pubic hair and then feeling it hit the back of my throat as I knelt in front of him in my skirt, bra and stockings was keeping me completely hard as well, with a wanting sensation in my body. I could hear Paul saying “ Oh Jenny, you are so sexy and hot – driving me wild with your tongue and mouth on my hard cock” and I licked and teased him, keeping him twitching and hard under my touch.

He then lifted himself off the couch and reached behind my, unzipping my skirt. It rubbed against my hard member as he slid it off me, revealing my legs, ass and hard clit pressing against my red panties for him. Paul then kept me kneeling in front of the couch, but came around behind me and I could feel his hands rubbing and caressing my ass and up my smooth back, unfastening my bra. I protested mildly and I don’t have much in the way of breasts, but he gently but firmly removed my bra, and pushed me slowly forward, leaving my ass in front of his face. I felt his hand on my cock as he removed the panties and slid them down my thighs, leaving them at my knees. I felt so vulnerable and deliciously exposed as my bare ass was touched and explored. His hand slid up my stockings, over my ass cheeks and then I felt a finger sliding between my cheeks, gently touching my budding asshole. My head lay on one side on the couch as I knelt there and I couldn’t help a moan escaping my lips. I glanced back and saw him with his finger in his mouth before the saliva was transferred to my ass as he teased and tantalised me. Then I felt his hot breath on my ass, his hands pushing my cheeks apart, and the wet flicking tongue licked over my hole. I moaned even louder, feeling a tingling sensation all over, as Paul’s finger and tongue took turns to lick and tease my ass. His wet tongue circled my hole, and then pressed against it. There was a lull moment as he put some lube on his finger and applied to my ass. I tensed up briefly as his finger pushed against my opening and then slid one knuckle inside my ass. But as he continued to lick and finger me, I relaxed completely and began to move my ass back and forth in time as he finger fucked me. I was so relaxed that he then had no problem with two and three lubricated fingers penetrating me. His cock is 8” and thick, so I wanted to control how he entered me – but I really wanted him deep inside me. He sat back on the couch and I straddled him, reaching back holding his cock against my waiting wanting hole and then slowly pushed my body down. I felt his cock head straining at my entrance and slowly then slide in. I left it there enjoying the feeling, and then pushed my body down more, feeling his hard cock filling my ass and sliding inside me. Deeper and deeper, until finally I was sitting astride him, with his cock completely in me. I rose up and then down again, enjoying the sensation of his hard cock sliding against me as it entered me again. Then feeling the flesh of his legs against mine while he was completely in me, our tongues playing, and his hands supporting my ass. Once I was completely comfortable with his cock in my ass, we changed positions. I lay back on the couch with my ass over the edge, and he entered me while kneeling in front of the couch. His hands held my ankles apart and his cock pumped my ass harder. Fucking me now, I could see a bead of sweat on his forehead and his chest muscles tense as his cock pumped my ass. One of my legs rested on his shoulder, as he used two hands to undo my shoe clip and remove them, first from one leg, and then the other. Then I enjoyed the sensation of his erect hard cock fucking my willing ass hard, our flesh slapping together as he was deep inside me, and his tongue and mouth sliding over my stockinged feet as he banged me. He put both my legs together, and rotated them to the left so that I was on my side on the couch with Paul still kneeling and sliding in me, now with slow deep strokes.

I wanted more control, so I knelt on the floor with my hands on the couch, and he entered my from behind, one of my favourite positions. I told Paul to remain still, as I backed my ass onto his cock, controlling the pace and grinding my ass against him when he was fully inside me. I am normally careful with a large cock, but this was driving me wild. I told him to fuck me harder – staying kneeling, but putting my face to the floor so my penetrated ass rose even more to meet his hard cock. He pounded me like this for a few minutes before pausing.

I looked back to see him smile and say “Jenny, I think you’ll like this”. Paul sat again on the couch, but instead of me straddling him facing him, he wanted me to straddle him facing away from him. I did so, sliding down again easily on his cock, then realizing why he knew I would like it. A full length mirror hung on the opposite wall, and I got a full view. My hair was perfect, but my lipstick was smeared around my wanton mouth. My body glistened with sweat as I shamelessly sat astride his hard cock, my stockinged feet resting on the tops of his legs, the red nail varnish just visible through the sheer stocking. I put my fingers in my mouth, enjoying the flash of nail varnish, and stared lustfully at my image in the mirror again, my hard cock between my legs as he fucked me. I climbed down, grabbed a camera and then straddled him again, taking a few pictures of me impaled on his hard cock like this. Me licking my lips, my slim feminine sweaty body in stockings being fucked by this man in the hotel room. I still enjoy looking at these photos!

I wanted to feel Paul’s warm cum on my body. We moved to the table in the room and I lay back on it, enjoying the coolness against my back. I slid my ass a little over the edge, held on to the edge with my hands, and raised my legs in the air for Paul to hold again. He slowly entered my ass, and then slammed his cock deep in my, making me gasp and moan. His hands gripped my ankles hard as he pumped me, fucking my ass harder and faster, his shaft driving deep inside my ass and our bodies banging together, both moaning with every thrust. Paul was slick with sweat now, and he finally pulled out of my ass, quickly removed the condom and slid his hard cock along mine as he came. His warm cum spurted high and hit my cheek, the rest of his seed landed on my stomach where my hand of its own accord went and massaged it into my skin. Paul’s breath was slowing, and he immediately took my hard cock in his mouth as his hands moved back to my sexy stockings. The touch of his wet mouth and tongue after he had fucked me for so long meant I could no longer contain myself, and my lower body rose off the table to let my cock fuck his mouth. One of his hands then moved from my leg and I felt his fingers penetrate my ass as I pushed my cock in and out of his mouth. I felt the mounting sensation and my cum exploded from me as he took it first in his mouth and then moved his head so the next spurt mingled with his cum on my stomach. His hands wanked every last ounce of cum from me, before he finally let me slump exhausted back on the table to get my breath back.

We finally cleaned up and showered, letting the water wash away the mixture of sweat and cum, before I carefully reapplied make up and dressed again. We then wandered downstairs for a restorative G&T in the bar. I didn’t care about other people now, and that nervousness had left, at least temporarily. I was who I was, and who cared what other people in the bar thought, if they even noticed me.
That nervous energy of course returns every time I go outside as Jenny, but since Paul is due back in a few weeks, I know one way to calm it down again … something involving me grinding my ass on Paul’s crotch before sliding my hands down his.. well, you get the idea!

This is from a business trip a while ago … Sort of from the viewpoint of Jenny and me … I’m like her ghost writer