PDA

View Full Version : Your Personal XMAS Cards

meghanchavalier
12-06-2008, 06:32 AM
So what do your Christmas Cards look like this year? This is the one I'm sending to everyone because it's just the way I feel right now lol. I'm turning 40 next year so I guess I'm sowing my oats before I get so old I need to start eating them instead.

http://meganchavalier.com/CollegeDayz/MC.jpg

blckhaze
12-06-2008, 07:07 AM
Not as naked as yours.

unctrld1
12-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Hello Nurse!!!!!

Next year 40 is the new beautiful.

I have seen several of your videoblogs, you are as insightful and intelligent as you are beautiful. Thank you for your advocacy and example.

chrissygirl
12-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi Meghan.........luv your card!........I think its fantASStic!........and don’t’ worry about the “40” thing........you look AWESOME!........I have a new special friend who tells me to “just be comfortable with your age”........she also mentioned something else about wine .....[maybe she drinks...I dunno!]......I also heard 40 is the new 20, just like pale is the new tan......anyways girl, you look great!

Soooo I prefer to send Christmas cards by snail mail, but maybe I could wish everyone here at HA’s the best Christmas ever!...........and a really, really excellent New Year!..........so Merry Christmas everyone and here’s the card I’m sending............

Jericho
12-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Makes me wish i celebrated Christmas! :jawdrop

uktlover
12-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey meghan you look fantastic, your turning 40 im barely 21 and im very attracted to you