PDA

View Full Version : The OJ Verdict

chefmike
12-05-2008, 07:05 PM
It's 12:04 EST...here it comes...

chefmike
12-05-2008, 07:12 PM
The Goldman's are in court, minus the son that OJ murdered of course...bail motions denied pending appeal...the verdict...

Alyssa87
12-05-2008, 07:38 PM
aww. he's crying

chefmike
12-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I started to feel sorry for him until I remembered that he got away with murder...and his arrogance about it...he'll never get to finish his mission to catch "the real killers"...scouring posh country clubs across the country in his never-ending search for these killers who apparently love golf as much as OJ...he was so close...

Alyssa87
12-05-2008, 07:57 PM
lol

Legend
12-05-2008, 08:00 PM
lol, simpson is getting owned.

chefmike
12-05-2008, 08:02 PM
This judge is one serious bitch..."overwhelming evidence"...

chefmike
12-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Will it be 6 yrs? 10? 15? 20? I'm guessing at least 10...we'll see in a minute...OJ looks worried...

chefmike
12-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Supposedly he'll have to serve at least 6 years before chance of parole...he's lucky he wasn't sentenced in a no parole state...

bte
12-05-2008, 08:32 PM
He received 15 years. I knew he was guilty of the murders but he got a break. He should have laid low, but he eventually got caught. I don't think he is going to last 15 years if you ask me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2008, 08:35 PM
He may have gotten off easy the 1st time but he eventually got what he deserve, if you ask me..;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
12-05-2008, 08:38 PM
stone cold judge. lol @ her taking a swig out of her cup b4 reading off the counts. she knew it was gonna be a lot.

Floyd R
12-05-2008, 08:41 PM
15 years seems very excessive considering no one was hurt during the robbery attempt.

michneo
12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Damn OJ Karma really does catch up to you huh

bobjones17
12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Shoulda introduced some gloves into evidence...

I won't miss him at all.

Realgirls4me
12-05-2008, 09:04 PM
... What are the Tee Times at the place he is heading for? I'm sure it has a wonderful club house.

Odelay
12-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Pardon from his brother Barack? 8)

Just joking. Not trying to stir anything up here.

melissacarter
12-05-2008, 09:22 PM
she called him "ignorant and arrogant"

bte
12-05-2008, 09:28 PM
15 years seems very excessive considering no one was hurt during the robbery attempt.

I agree, he should have at least gotten six years at the most.

bellamy
12-06-2008, 03:18 AM
she called him "ignorant and arrogant"

Yeah that was great. She said when the trial began she was not sure if he was arrogant or just ignorant. But through the corse of the trial she discovered he was both. LOL ah OJ go die in jail please.

ARMANIXXX
12-06-2008, 04:52 AM
I also think what he did he shouldn't be doing more than 2 years....and even that would be a little stiff.

OJ is paying for his acquittal of 12 years ago.

JonnyT
12-06-2008, 05:23 AM
what goes around comes around

Solitary Brother
12-06-2008, 05:25 AM
I have no remorse or feelings for O.J Simpson because since his wife was killed(he killed her) that negro has really been carrying.
That negro has been feeling it you hear me?
First jackass says he would search tirelessly for the killer but all I saw was him playing golf and banging 20-something white girls.
Then this ill raised bastard has the nerve to write a book called "If I did it".

Huh?

He really has been carrying for sometime and now he needs to go get some rest behind bars.
He almost has as much audacity as G.W Bush and as you know THATS quite a lot.

Silcc69
12-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Seen this one coming a mile away

sugdaddie69
12-06-2008, 05:34 AM
The judge will have her own t.v. show now.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2008, 06:11 AM
I have no remorse or feelings for O.J Simpson because since his wife was killed(he killed her) that negro has really been carrying.
That negro has been feeling it you hear me?
First jackass says he would search tirelessly for the killer but all I saw was him playing golf and banging 20-something white girls.
Then this ill raised bastard has the nerve to write a book called "If I did it".

Huh?

He really has been carrying for sometime and now he needs to go get some rest behind bars.
He almost has as much audacity as G.W Bush and as you know THATS quite a lot.

Omg, Funniest post ever! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

envivision
12-06-2008, 06:55 AM
FREE THE JUICE, CRACKER ASS CRACKERS !

blckhaze
12-06-2008, 07:05 AM
Later n***a

Whether he did it or not (yeah we all know he did it by now) if the good lord lets you get away one time, LAY LOW DUMBASS!!!!! People (white people) don't let the shoplifters get away, what makes him think he can be OJ of the wild wild west and bully people, and that he'd get off.

addicted
12-06-2008, 09:24 AM
oj didnt kill his wife it was the colombians.

IndyCloset
12-06-2008, 12:39 PM
FREE OJ!!!!!
FREE OJ!!!!!
FREE OJ!!!!!

..........no seriously, there's free O.J. when you buy any type of breakfast sandwich at BurgerKing. Got the coupon out of the paper.....

bte
12-06-2008, 06:39 PM
I also think what he did he shouldn't be doing more than 2 years....and even that would be a little stiff.

OJ is paying for his acquittal of 12 years ago.

I agree, the man was just trying to get his stuff back. Granted he used a gun, but he was just getting his stuff back. He shouldn't have gotten 15 years for it.

Solitary Brother
12-06-2008, 06:59 PM
I am so sick of people making excuses for people like O.J.
If this was Joe Sixpack off the street would they be going to jail this long?
No.
But O.J really has worked Americas last nerve ending and they are tired of him and me too.
All people do is make fucking lame excuses for bad behavior and criminal behavior and its wrong and its hurting this country.
I wish they would build MORE jails to put these idiots that walk around here with guns in.
This country is becoming a lowlife nation.

ozma
12-06-2008, 07:13 PM
You know, it's funny we have all these witnesses to both of the crimes that OJ allegedly committed, posting on a shemale website.

Where were ya'll when the prosecutors had to call credible witnesses to the crime, since ya'll KNOW he's guilty??

Yeah, he did it because...........

WHat's the fucking answer??

PS. Fred Goldman is profiting out of his son's death, he wants money not closure. He's the lowest scum of all, if OJ just had just the clothes on his back they would strip his shit-stained undies off.

I bet your son is happy now, that you could make a little buck off his death, instead of devoting time to MOVING THE FUCK ON. Dirty greedy scumbag.

melissacarter
12-06-2008, 08:08 PM
laughing at OJ's crocodile tears at sentencing. He said, "I was just trying to get my property back." damn thats some funny shit. And he was trying to minimize the seriousness of the crime (this was an armed break-in) by saying of the victims, "I know these guys, I've been to their house. I sung to their kids."

How stupid can his lawyer be that he would allow his client to look so stupid at his final statement before sentencing?

PatrickFromNYC
12-06-2008, 08:17 PM
How is OJ going to find the "real killers" if he is locked up??

addicted
12-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Oj goes to jail but yet the criminals in wallstreet and the white house are still walking around. Something is fucking wrong with that.

Willie Escalade
12-07-2008, 03:03 AM
"You know you done fucked up, don't you?"

OJ was considered a Menace II Society... :oops:

phobun
12-07-2008, 03:17 AM
He received 15 years. I knew he was guilty of the murders but he got a break. He should have laid low, but he eventually got caught. I don't think he is going to last 15 years if you ask me.
OJ's problem was that he thought he could get away with murder.

Jasadin
12-07-2008, 03:23 AM
oj didnt kill his wife it was the colombians.

yeah that scene just screams unpaid dope tab to me.

attracted2ts
12-07-2008, 03:44 AM
I normally stay away from OJ anythang but juice however I can say OJ has to be a complete dumb ass.....Look whether he got away with murder or was completly innocent he should've known fucking well that there was alot of upset white folks who were waiting for him to fuck up...And what does he do fucks up again....Look I'm far from a racist but I've made my mistakes and been in the legal system sorry OJ you know if you a minority your ass is already in a sling but to add Oj aka The Juice on that you asked for it....Though we know damn well he was found guilty to makeup for the acquittal...Sorry like Katt Williams said I didn't know it was a crime to steal a picture of yourself that was stolen from you.....OJ the Dumb-ass Juice Simpson.....I would say free OJ but he'd probaly fuck up again when he got out....Oh yeah I think his ex & her boy toy got killed over a drug debt to..2 people 1 knife impossible unless you the Falsh or they where dumber then 'The Juice"

chefmike
12-07-2008, 09:18 AM
LMFAO at these gullible schmucks still trotting out that horseshit theory that OJ's wife was killed because of a drug debt...you are either in denial or suffering from dementia or both...although I'd expect something like that out of moronic trolls like addicted or ozma, I'm surprised that there are still other people who can repeat that BS theory without cracking up...SMDH...

addicted
12-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow thats real tough talk when your hiding behind the comfort of your computer. Let me ask you a question tough guy would say it to someones face? What no tinfoil comment for the 300th time you fucking geek.

doctranny07
12-08-2008, 06:11 PM
It's all karma. He got away with 2 murders and he finally got what he deserved, and the funny thing it is exactly 13 years to the day that he was found not guilty. How's that for bad luck.

drmindbender03
12-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Well, I know that the OJ was going to get squeezed for all of the juice when the trial started. A white female judge and an all white female jury spelled disaster for him. I thought that a jury was supposed to made up of your peers. So I guess, white people are the only ones in our society who are considered peers in this case. LOL....

What happened to having black, asian, latino, and mexican jurors? How can OJ get that much time when he did not carry any weapons and no one was physically harmed or touched? If it wasn't a set up, why did the guy have a tape recorder in his room and set it to play before OJ and his companions walked into the hotel room? Why wasn't OJ just charged with being an accessory to the crime?

The tape proved that the only thing Simpon is only guily of using profanity! Aren't we allowed to confront someone who has taken our belongings unlawfully? Simpson made the correct decision in calling law enforcement first. They said they were not interested in the matter. Why is there not an investigation going on as to find out why that law enforcement department did not their civic duty? Is that not a service that our tax paying dollars cover?

Did OJ kill Nicole? I really don't know. I was not there and neither was anybody on this forum. Here are a couple of things that doesn't make sense to me:

1. It was proven that the murder was a professional hit. Vital points were targeted in the attack. OJ was a professional athlete, not a profession murder.

2. Why rule out the possibility that Nicole was the target of a drug dealer whom she owed money to? Wasn't it established that she had a substance abuse problem? Wasn't it established that she and her best friend (a female that she sleeping with) were using drugs togther and getting the drugs on credit?

3. The glove found at the scene did not fit. Genuine leather gloves do not shrink. I have a pair that I received as a gift over twenty years ago. Guess what? They are still the same size. LOL....

4. How could OJ kill two people at the same time? Isn't is logical that someone may have been able to run away and sceam for help? How could a middle aged ex-jock with two arthritic knees kill a woman and a young man with a black belt in the martial arts at the same time?

There was two much doubt for the jurors to convict him on the murders. America is probably the most hyprocritcal country in the world. The Ku Klux Klan would go to church on Sunday mornings after their vicious attacks on African Americans on Saturday nights. I thought there was a verse in The Bible that states, "Thou shall not kill"!

I like the old OJ. The smooth, articulate, and intelligent black man that played the white man's game and won. He opened the doors for black athletes to get major endorsement deals when this country shamefully mistreated African-Americans.

I am disappointed with the current OJ. He should have known that there was a personal vendetta for him. He should have been more cautious with the choosing of his associates. A dumbfounded hillbillie with an IQ of 3 was instrumental in his downfall.

He has the smile, charisma, intelligence, and personality. He is missing one thing for European-Americans. The skin color!

attracted2ts
12-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Well, I know that the OJ was going to get squeezed for all of the juice when the trial started. A white female judge and an all white female jury spelled disaster for him. I thought that a jury was supposed to made up of your peers. So I guess, white people are the only ones in our society who are considered peers in this case. LOL....

What happened to having black, asian, latino, and mexican jurors? How can OJ get that much time when he did not carry any weapons and no one was physically harmed or touched? If it wasn't a set up, why did the guy have a tape recorder in his room and set it to play before OJ and his companions walked into the hotel room? Why wasn't OJ just charged with being an accessory to the crime?

The tape proved that the only thing Simpon is only guily of using profanity! Aren't we allowed to confront someone who has taken our belongings unlawfully? Simpson made the correct decision in calling law enforcement first. They said they were not interested in the matter. Why is there not an investigation going on as to find out why that law enforcement department did not their civic duty? Is that not a service that our tax paying dollars cover?

Did OJ kill Nicole? I really don't know. I was not there and neither was anybody on this forum. Here are a couple of things that doesn't make sense to me:

1. It was proven that the murder was a professional hit. Vital points were targeted in the attack. OJ was a professional athlete, not a profession murder.

2. Why rule out the possibility that Nicole was the target of a drug dealer whom she owed money to? Wasn't it established that she had a substance abuse problem? Wasn't it established that she and her best friend (a female that she sleeping with) were using drugs togther and getting the drugs on credit?

3. The glove found at the scene did not fit. Genuine leather gloves do not shrink. I have a pair that I received as a gift over twenty years ago. Guess what? They are still the same size. LOL....

4. How could OJ kill two people at the same time? Isn't is logical that someone may have been able to run away and sceam for help? How could a middle aged ex-jock with two arthritic knees kill a woman and a young man with a black belt in the martial arts at the same time?

There was two much doubt for the jurors to convict him on the murders. America is probably the most hyprocritcal country in the world. The Ku Klux Klan would go to church on Sunday mornings after their vicious attacks on African Americans on Saturday nights. I thought there was a verse in The Bible that states, "Thou shall not kill"!

I like the old OJ. The smooth, articulate, and intelligent black man that played the white man's game and won. He opened the doors for black athletes to get major endorsement deals when this country shamefully mistreated African-Americans.

I am disappointed with the current OJ. He should have known that there was a personal vendetta for him. He should have been more cautious with the choosing of his associates. A dumbfounded hillbillie with an IQ of 3 was instrumental in his downfall.

He has the smile, charisma, intelligence, and personality. He is missing one thing for European-Americans. The skin color!

My exact thoughts.....the only thing I see Oj being guilty of is being stupid and arrogant.....Taking yo property which is stolen from you is not a crime........

Legend
12-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Asking for your stuff back is one thing but sticking a gun on someone and demanding your things is a whole other thing.I have to admit though i was in tears....

from laughter when oj was crying like a little bitch and was mumbling about some damn book reports.

Silcc69
12-09-2008, 01:16 AM

I've always wondered that myself.

ozma
12-11-2008, 03:05 AM
LMFAO at these gullible schmucks still trotting out that horseshit theory that OJ's wife was killed because of a drug debt...you are either in denial or suffering from dementia or both...although I'd expect something like that out of moronic trolls like addicted or ozma, I'm surprised that there are still other people who can repeat that BS theory without cracking up...SMDH...

Troll? LOL

Whose the dumbass who has nothing to prove??

Whose the idiot who can't get over what happened 12 years ago, that had absolutely NOTHING to do with you??

Do you have any admissible proof that he was guilty of the double-murder??

Yeah, I thought so, now SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Legend
12-11-2008, 03:18 AM
OJ's family help program "put your f**king hands up".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lKugcJiUa4

Jericho
12-11-2008, 03:29 AM

Well, that and a little thing called innocence!

chefmike
12-11-2008, 09:25 PM

Exactly, Jericho.

OJ innocent? Sure he is!

And Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegan!

As for the poster who is infatuated enough with OJ to gush about his smile, charisma, etc...well, many people said the same things about Ted Bundy. Some people were probably also infatuated and deluded enough to convince themselves that Bundy was innocent too. There's a sucker born every minute...and the "OJ is innocent" crowd are certainly living proof of that...

emmettray
12-11-2008, 10:16 PM
How is OJ going to find the "real killers" if he is locked up??

I would imagine he will find them 'very' accommodating, particularly when they are bending him over and raping his 'trophy' ass. Swings and roundabouts.

ottorocket
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Awaiting riots and beatings in Brentwood and Bel Air...injustice!!!

ozma
12-11-2008, 11:13 PM

Exactly, Jericho.

OJ innocent? Sure he is!

And Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegan!

As for the poster who is infatuated enough with OJ to gush about his smile, charisma, etc...well, many people said the same things about Ted Bundy. Some people were probably also infatuated and deluded enough to convince themselves that Bundy was innocent too. There's a sucker born every minute...and the "OJ is innocent" crowd are certainly living proof of that...

But the difference is that OJ was found NOT GUILTY, unlike Bundy, so your argument is moot, dumbass.