PDA

View Full Version : Yup, more pirates

hondarobot
12-03-2008, 10:03 PM
It seems the seven seas have run amok with blood thirsty pirates lately. I imagine avoiding oceanic travel for the next year or so may be the only way to defeat them at this point.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gB7YMEDuCwwY9ncDOtPAkEI4-H2wD94RDK100

luv2playwithTgirls
12-03-2008, 10:27 PM
It seems the seven seas have run amok with blood thirsty pirates lately. I imagine avoiding oceanic travel for the next year or so may be the only way to defeat them at this point.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gB7YMEDuCwwY9ncDOtPAkEI4-H2wD94RDK100

Well, it's only one of the seven seas, really. I don't know what any passenger ship is thinking when thay decide to go through the most dangerous water way in the world.

I do love the fact that open water piracy still exists, there something about it that just appeals to me...

Falrune
12-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Funny the cruise ship had "ghetto blasters" and could out run the pirate boats. Those pirates need to turn in their "pirate cards" or shell-out $350k for a Monogram 3104-0100 Scarab Offshore Power Boat.

hondarobot
12-04-2008, 01:57 AM
The problem with modern day pirates is that they apparently are retarded. They jump into some speedboats, brandishing AK-47's and grenade launchers, and go charging after potential victims. Brilliant. It's open water, and the ships they target are equipped with numerous counter measures because . . . the shipping lines know that the Horn Of Africa is home to numerous retarded pirates. I'm amazed that any of the recent attempts were actually successful.

If these Somali guys were smart, they would rig out a ship to look like it's just been attacked by pirates, hold a sign up reading (in English) "Need Help! Attacked By Pirates. Radio Dead, Out Of Fuel, Wounded.", then wait for a vessel to come along to "rescue" them. Pow! Right in the kisser.

Now those Caribbean pirates, that's another story. Very crafty, and I hear they like to enslave busty, blond American women and make them do the dishes.