PDA

View Full Version : PLACES THAT ARE TRANSGENDERED FRIENDLY TO GO ON DATES

tsarielblue
09-02-2005, 07:32 PM
I WANTED TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU GUYS AND LADIES YOUR EXPERIENCES AND SECRETS LOCATIONS YOU TAKE YOUR DATES ON THAT ARE TRANS-FRIENDLY :D

MINE IS FIRE ISLAND :D
GREAT ATMOSPHERE.
TRAILS FOR BIKE RIDING AND TONS OF BIKES FOR RENTING :wink:
A SUPPORTIVE RAINBOW COMMUNITY
FRIENDLY PEOPLE
GREAT PLACES TO EAT
BEACH.. SAND... WATER... ROMANCE

wbilly
09-02-2005, 11:00 PM
My girlfriend & I go everywhere. We've had nothing but good experiences - no problems at all anywhere. We're talking about New York City, of course. :D

Ecstatic
09-03-2005, 02:23 AM
I've had dinner a couple of times with a tgirl friend at a Chinese restaurant in Boston's Chinatown and walked about the city with her; the only looks we drew were from guys envious of an average-looking middle-aged guy being with a beautiful woman! Likewise, I've gone shopping in Boston's Copley Plaza with a Thai tgirl friend, and have had dinner in NYC with another t-friend. Maybe that's Boston and NYC, maybe it's just how comfortable we were together. Not specifically trans-friendly, just a general attitude.

tsbrenda
09-03-2005, 02:57 AM
these websites have resources as fas as where to go.

THESE WEBSITE HAVE LINKS/URLS SAYING WHERE TO GO

www.lydiastv.com/lockers.cfm

www.glamourboutique.com/

www.abgender.com/

www.tgnow.com/

urnotalone

triess

tsarielblue
09-03-2005, 10:41 PM
:D

VegasGuy
09-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Well except for a few small reports here and there (i think someone mentioned the suncoast was pretty unfriendly but its full of really old people so i can see it being conservative) most of Vegas is pretty friendly. In a place where cash is king and they specialize in hospitality most everyone will seat you and treat you like a nice normal couple.