PDA

View Full Version : do I have shemale potential ? critism welcomed !

cartman01
12-03-2008, 12:13 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_z-fUTrwsYVE/STZHy078HWI/AAAAAAAAABQ/f22O0-EnunA/s512/transi1.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_z-fUTrwsYVE/STZMVjwXJ6I/AAAAAAAAAB0/Ow9anHU2j1Q/s512/transi4.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_z-fUTrwsYVE/STZNOVmIQmI/AAAAAAAAAB8/1jg_27o2tnA/s512/transi5.jpg

bunzy
12-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Dude you look like a faggot man, get the fuck outta here!

Jericho
12-03-2008, 12:51 PM
SMH!

ted naves
12-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Funny enough, the same people insulting this guy will wanna fuck him once he gets done with all of his surgery.

menacingmethods86
12-03-2008, 02:43 PM
i hope this is a joke :shock:

Castor_Troy05
12-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Not my cup of tea, but there's sure to be someone out there whom thinks you're the best thing since before sliced bread was invented. So if you wanna do it, then go for it. If this was a joke, then you fail.

Aurora
12-03-2008, 03:04 PM
This should be good :lol:

Nowhere
12-03-2008, 03:15 PM
When did this site become about crossdressers?

This makes me want to leave.

Anyway, if this is remotely serious, you need real hair, hormones, a nose job, weight loss, etc - essentially, you need to be serious about it.

Anything less and it just doesn't work.

cheez
12-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Look I'm gonna treat you like you are serious for a minute and say of course provided you put in the dedicated effort that other girls have put in. But having said that, I doubt any girl who really wanted to be accepted by men would be so interested in coming on here with just some lipstick and a little eye make up.
This does look far more drag queen and as such will likely get you more scorn than constructive criticism.
So, be prepared...

melissacarter
12-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Chill out, the OP posted his face in earnest so theres no need for ridicule. He's asking a legitimate question. I for one will say this, you have two things going for you - balls and youth. And in this business those two can take you a long, long way. Good luck.

footlong
12-03-2008, 11:16 PM
>> Funny enough, the same people insulting this guy will wanna fuck him once he gets done with all of his surgery

Yeah, that's the funny part cause it's probably true. I wonder what the response would be to see all of our fav t-girls BEFORE they got so good at what they now do.

drock
12-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Awe no comment..

kimiko
12-03-2008, 11:36 PM
a'ole honeybaby. i love it

Ryz
12-03-2008, 11:51 PM
LoL is OP trolling?

Aurora
12-04-2008, 12:00 AM
LoL is OP trolling?

Of course. What kind of trolling is the only question.

lahabra1976
12-04-2008, 12:11 AM
maybe

ARMANIXXX
12-04-2008, 12:50 AM
I think its funny because more than 2/3 of the guys that post here on Hungangels, they do in fact like Crossdressers.

It would only, probably, take minimal effort on the OP's part to turn most of these guys answers inside out.

Intrepid
12-04-2008, 12:50 AM
No

sheyum
12-04-2008, 01:08 AM
gee i wish i hadnt seen this thread

Alyssa87
12-04-2008, 01:11 AM
put on a wig and whip out your dick. they'll love you!

AmyDaly
12-04-2008, 01:33 AM
OMG, Totally in this thread for later. I have pics disabled where I am at
>: (

susi1045
12-04-2008, 01:37 AM
boy if you have the money and time you can become one of the best girls . the only think is that you have to go for no matter what other people say.

wombat33
12-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Funny enough, the same people insulting this guy will wanna fuck him once he gets done with all of his surgery.

THAT IS A CLASSIC .....ON POINT STATEMENT MY MAN.

Bumper Sticker material for this place!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go.

wombat33
12-04-2008, 04:18 AM
Chill out, the OP posted his face in earnest so theres no need for ridicule. He's asking a legitimate question. I for one will say this, you have two things going for you - balls and youth. And in this business those two can take you a long, long way. Good luck.

YOU ARE SUCK A CLASS ACT...........And A Smartie as well.

phobun
12-04-2008, 04:25 AM
If you are deluded about your ability, the guys who mock you are equally deluded about what they really are, because once you put on a wig most will be sporting wood.

phobun
12-04-2008, 04:27 AM
Most people who are serious want to be women and not using their balls in "this business".

phobun
12-04-2008, 04:33 AM
People here love the woman who just happens to have a dick. They are motivated by a pretty woman with a dick who is beautiful for her personality and her intelligence and it just happens that she has a dick too. The fact there is a dick there is really secondary because don't you know that the dick is really irrelevant when they are looking at a beautiful woman who is wearing a wig and sporting a dick.

phobun
12-04-2008, 04:38 AM

He likes you for your brains. Uh, all the sensate nerves in your little head make you especially smart.

Alyssa87
12-04-2008, 04:44 AM
People here love the woman who just happens to have a dick. They are motivated by a pretty woman with a dick who is beautiful for her personality and her intelligence and it just happens that she has a dick too. The fact there is a dick there is really secondary because don't you know that the dick is really irrelevant when they are looking at a beautiful woman who is wearing a wig and sporting a dick.

Some people!

some are interested in dick first. u know it.

longhorn
12-04-2008, 04:54 AM

took the words right out of my mouth.

phobun
12-04-2008, 05:24 AM

Some people!

some are interested in dick first. u know it.
I would 99.99% are interested in dick first, last, front and rear, especially in the rear.

melissacarter
12-04-2008, 06:44 AM
Most people who are serious want to be women and not using their balls in "this business".

Like you would know. These guys crack me up they speak in the abstract as if they know how it feels to want to transition and then to do it. You are in England, speak English, when you get to France then you can speak French.

melissacarter
12-04-2008, 06:48 AM

He likes you for your brains. Uh, all the sensate nerves in your little head make you especially smart.

The guy thinks well of me, live with it.

AmyDaly
12-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Ok, so the OP asked for Critisism, correct? I am not going to make fun of anyone, but I just want to make sure he is open to honest critisism. is he going for the crossdresser thing? He said "Shemale" in his title, so I would assume he meant a transsexual. Can someone clear this up for me?

ARMANIXXX
12-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Ok, so the OP asked for Critisism, correct? I am not going to make fun of anyone, but I just want to make sure he is open to honest critisism. is he going for the crossdresser thing? He said "Shemale" in his title, so I would assume he meant a transsexual. Can someone clear this up for me?

Shemale around here is a TS that's good for nothing but sucking cock in gay bars.....or....something like that.

;)

arekisu
12-08-2008, 10:01 PM
If you want it badly enough, i say go for it.

I'm sure the Angels who post here will be more than happy to help you in any way they can.

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Who knows doll after a few years of hormones, and plastic surgery SURE

Jericho
12-08-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm sure the Angels who post here will be more than happy to help you in any way they can.

Not for nothing, but, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arekisu
12-09-2008, 12:29 AM

Not for nothing, but, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't claim to be an expert in any area, which means any specific advice i give to the OP is meaningless, so i just thought i'd be supportive. Can't hurt.