PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to dream about

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2008, 06:04 AM
all the things that never were............

Do you still dream about what could of been with exes or how things were?

I used to do this a lot two years ago with my ex and it gave me many sleepless nights, caused me to act crazy lol well at least online, and jaded.

:D

JamesHunt
12-03-2008, 06:09 AM

I used to do this a lot two years ago with my ex and it gave me many sleepless nights, caused me to act crazy lol well at least online, and jaded.

You didn't accidently call him a faggot by any chance?

AmyDaly
12-03-2008, 06:12 AM

You didn't accidently call him a faggot by any chance?

why would she do that? I think this is something that everyone does. But the best thing to do is just look to the future because the past is the past.

Alyssa87
12-03-2008, 06:28 AM
oh yes!

he dumped me because i work niteflirt.
but he was fantastic.

we tried to be friends, but i love him too much and would get frustrated when he wouldnt let me kiss him and grab him n stuff.

so all i have is memories and occasional dreams of what could have been.

eh, after i graduate and can get a real job, i'll quit and maybe try to get him back :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2008, 06:32 AM
Smart idea Alyssa!

Good luck honey!

Jameshunt I don't call people faggots, gay or not. Its not a word I find tempting to use. I use other words that are much better in my opinion.

msbhaven
12-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Yes I dwell to much on wasted time and the mutability of fate. If only I had known this, or done that......sometimes I think about shit to much for my own damn good. I need to do it and not look back, I need to say fuck it and take more chances, I need to quit giving a fuck what other people think and worry more about what's best for me.

Yeah, it's a lot easier to type all of that then to actually do it though.

Kelly, you are a role model to me, you are living the kind of life I aspire to and I'm still trying to find my path to. Try not to dwell on your regrets because you have already shown more courage then I have possesed in my life so far.

JamesHunt
12-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Kelly, you are a role model to me, you are living the kind of life I aspire to and I'm still trying to find my path to.

Just give Buddy Wood a PM, he'll sort you out :lol:

EyeCumInPiece
12-03-2008, 06:55 AM
I just wanna dream of KellyShore & Alyssa in my bed 2gether doing naughty things 2 me.

ARMANIXXX
12-03-2008, 07:01 AM
Smart idea Alyssa!

Good luck honey!

Jameshunt I don't call people faggots, gay or not. Its not a word I find tempting to use. I use other words that are much better in my opinion.

Yeah.

Coon, cotton picker, spook and Jigaboo.

Thanks Kelly....love ya.

;)

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Awe thanks Msbehaven thats so sweet, you will do it in your own time girl and thats all that matters its not a race!

Armanixx lol only when it comes to blackhaze haha

Jameshunt, Buddy talks about me now? lol I've only been nice to him and hung out with him a few times none of which did I offend him or talk ill of him, so if I did something wrong to him so be it lol I really could care less, I don't have time for politics in my life. I don't go around kissing people's asses, I say whats on my mind and I speak freely!

Kisses

Kelly