PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Role play

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Are you into role play fetish? If so, what type of role playing that gets you really really HOT? lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Willie Escalade
12-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Since I did the gals in heels and nylon (specifically pantyhose; thanks Dee in Toronto!), playing shoe store is always kewl...especially when the girl has a huge selection of shoes!

Yup...the action really gets good after we do that... :twisted:

xrey
12-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Some light submission and definately some sexy teasing - lots of it!

SkyTwo
12-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Hey, can we turn this into an advice column? I've started seeing a gal who's into something I'm not, and I'm trying to figure out how to 'live the moment.'

(And long time no see, Hara. Haven't been on here in ages.) :wink:

attracted2ts
12-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I personally get into the dominate/submissive play which can get kinky considering I try to keep it with no inhibitions...I have yet to play the submissive for some reason I always end up the dom....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Hey, can we turn this into an advice column? I've started seeing a gal who's into something I'm not, and I'm trying to figure out how to 'live the moment.'

Sur. Why not? I'm up for that if anyone is. ;)

Nice to see (hear?) from you again SkyTwo..Mistress has been busy playing nurse. lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Justawannabe
12-04-2008, 10:54 AM
It is hard to stay in character sometimes.... had a ex who really got into a pirate costume I bought one year. Caught me completely by surprise so had to scramble to keep up. Bad pirate accents are hard not to laugh at... really really hard... so on the advice side, practice a little if you know what she likes before you get into it so you have an idea of the 'character', how they move, sound, act...

On the hotness side... have had two separate girls pull out the biker girl outfit straight out of a bad late 60's/early 70's movie. No idea why that became hot... but bad ass biker momma was a blast, whether she wanted me to be the back riding wimp or the super bad ass guy who could beat her down and make her love it.

(of course I've had a girl or two also tell me I should get checked for multiple personality disorder... so go figure)

Sean

xxxian
12-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Heavy rubber bondage.

Xian

Odelay
12-04-2008, 06:53 PM
At 48, I always kinda dig it when my partner gets into the "daddy" or "papi" thing.

And I know it's totally conventional but the secretary/boss thing is always a hoot, primarily because our laws make it just about the stupidest thing you could do in real life.

tao1kiku
12-05-2008, 07:16 AM
Latex/PVC slave to start? Ohhhh where could the night end?

Sinister
12-05-2008, 07:37 AM
I'm a leg man so i love a woman in stocking and heels, gets me every time :D

blckhaze
12-05-2008, 07:52 AM
-occasionally characters (maid/boss, cop/robber etc)
-blindfolding and handcuffs is ok as well (just as long as i know whos touching me)
-heels and lingerie (ON HER) are good change of pace from "get naked now"
I do have a thing for fresh manicure nails. nothing sweeter than nail running on my skin LIGHTLY. also makes for a sweet handjob/blowjob with hand.
other than that, I can think of anything I'd do.
No violence beyond light biting and slappin on meaty places( butt thighs chest).

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-21-2008, 10:00 AM
-blindfolding and handcuffs is ok as well (just as long as i know whos touching me)
I do have a thing for fresh manicure nails. nothing sweeter than nail running on my skin LIGHTLY. also makes for a sweet handjob/blowjob with hand.
No violence beyond light biting and slappin on meaty places( butt thighs chest).

That's it? I'm sure there's more.. lol Spill it! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

happychris
12-23-2008, 05:06 AM
I'd love to find a girl with a superhero costume.

blckhaze
12-23-2008, 05:20 AM

That's it? I'm sure there's more.. lol Spill it! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Ice (or mild mints) with warm honey or thin chocolate syrup (kinda goes with the blindfolding)

Other than that Im tame fetish wise.
Just not so much when my fetishes are in play.
:twisted: :twisted:

Oh and I love dirty talk, but most men do.

blckhaze
12-23-2008, 05:23 AM
dbl post..........

ef9hatchman
12-23-2008, 06:17 AM
Hara what gets you Horny? 0_0.
But seriously what gets you going?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-23-2008, 07:27 PM

Lot's of teasing gets me really horny all the time! Also, PDA..sneaking around pubic places gets me going! Haha ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-23-2008, 07:29 PM

Lot's of teasing gets me really horny all the time! Also, PDA..sneaking around pubic places gets me going! Haha ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
12-23-2008, 08:21 PM

~Kisses.

HTG
Public sex is not really the cleanest thing. But you can say spontaneous
I only say that because bum knee from football.cant stand up too long.

xxxian
12-23-2008, 08:36 PM
sneaking around pubic places gets me going! Haha

HTG

I like sneaking around pubic places too... Pussies, cocks, balls... hahahahaha :-)

Xian

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-24-2008, 12:01 AM

Well, If you're like a boyscout that's always ready (showered and stuff) then it (the experience) is exhilarating! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
12-24-2008, 01:22 AM

Well, If you're like a boyscout that's always ready (showered and stuff) then it (the experience) is exhilarating! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
I was a Boyscout -_- once in time. hahaha lol
Hmm who knows one day.!!!

LilWyte
12-24-2008, 02:05 AM
#1. girl in footlocker uniform n bringing me some new jordans
#2. hooters girl

i dunno if it counts as roleplaying id she really works there n comes to bed in her uniform but thats it for me lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-24-2008, 03:37 AM
Cosplay is definitely a fetish! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LilWyte
12-24-2008, 03:41 AM
lookin good in the new avitar pic btw ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-24-2008, 03:45 AM

Thanks horny..so are you! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
12-24-2008, 03:58 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Horny whats that if you mean my Beef is hard than Mayyyybeeee.

LTR_Seeker
12-24-2008, 04:00 AM
Hara you can be my female boss with glasses in office ill be your secretary

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-24-2008, 04:17 AM
Haha..Nice LTR!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Haha..Nice LTR!

~Kisses.

HTG

LilWyte
12-24-2008, 04:31 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
freudian slip :lol:

SkyTwo
02-02-2009, 07:55 AM

Sur. Why not? I'm up for that if anyone is. ;)

Nice to see (hear?) from you again SkyTwo..Mistress has been busy playing nurse. lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Why does it always take me so long to follow up on my own comments? Hey, maybe my thing is that I'm just a huge tease. :lol:

salvador
02-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Are you into role play fetish? If so, what type of role playing that gets you really really HOT? lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I can't remember. I haven't had sexual contact with anyone to speak of in four or five years.

yosi
02-02-2009, 10:10 PM
being hypnotised by Hara_Juku Tgirl :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl : "I'll cound down from 10 to 1 , click my finger , you will be mine to do as I please ................."

nice idea for a fetish , isn't it? 8)

Dave32111
02-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Does being in an M/s relationship count?

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 03:57 PM
I get turn on when the guy being the Principal and me that Dirty Little High School Girl.

Someone knocks at my door, I answer and it happens to be my school's Principal, Mr. James.

MJ : Are your parents home?
Cinthya: .No Mr. James they went to get the groceries, they will take a while to get back home. May I help you ...

MJ: Ok yes you can help , I am so concern you not coming to school, you are a bad girl .

Cinthya: I am sorry Mr. James , but please do not tell my parents ! , I will be so grounded... What can I do so I won't tell? Please.

MJ: Well, that it's not an easy task , you being so innocent an fragile, I do not think you would be able to comply with it.

Cinthya : Please Mr. James otherwise they will lock me in my room , and I get so bored and go to the computer and see all those dirty images of guys with girl like doing things that only Daddy and Mommy would do. Want to know something ? ...I think they making babies!

MJ: Really?. how would you know that ?

Cinthya: Well, I remember we talk about it in class!

MJ:I think you should practice.

Cinthya: Should I ?

MJ: Yes , I think you should. I could help you .

Cinthya: Can you, How do we do that ?

MJ: you really want to know ? you have to be a good girl, you understand?

Cinthya: I promise I wont tell daddy and Mommy, I promise . But you have to promise not to tell them I jumped my classes.

MJ: So Walk me to your room so I could teach you how...

Well you know where everything ends... Oh.. Another one it's My guy being the Wolf and me the Little Red Ridding Ho ...

I know I am such a dirty and filthy girl... LMAO. What I can say ...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-03-2009, 10:24 PM
being hypnotised by Hara_Juku Tgirl :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl : "I'll cound down from 10 to 1 , click my finger , you will be mine to do as I please ................."

nice idea for a fetish , isn't it? 8)

Hmmm..that does appeal to me. Yeah!! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Helvis2012
02-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Me and a few girls I've dated have played strangers just meeting before we seduce each other! Always a hot way to spice up a LTR. :wink:

Helvis2012
02-03-2009, 10:36 PM
being hypnotised by Hara_Juku Tgirl Wink

nice idea for a fetish , isn't it? Cool

Hmmm..that does appeal to me. Yeah!! lol Wink

Me too! :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-04-2009, 07:33 PM
lol I've played 'strangers' with a guy from NYC before. He likes me to catch him and watch him play with other trannies. That get's him off - BIG TIME! Nice gig I would say.. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Helvis2012
02-04-2009, 09:20 PM
lol I've played 'strangers' with a guy from NYC before. He likes me to catch him and watch him play with other trannies. That get's him off - BIG TIME! Nice gig I would say.. Wink

You must enjoy your work! :wink:

ChicagoTbone
12-23-2010, 05:38 AM
basically, I have this need to serve..

cadmium
12-24-2010, 01:43 AM
i'm surprised there are no sissy boy fantasies. sure gets my dick hard being a submissive sissy in panties and lipstick

nolimitsmale
04-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Personally, being a Dom myself, I like the idea of teaming up with a Domme and having our own stable of readily available slaves to play/punish and humiliate of course :-)

nicebrn
04-21-2011, 11:57 AM
i'm surprised there are no sissy boy fantasies. sure gets my dick hard being a submissive sissy in panties and lipstick
I think that very few guys would admit that on this site. ;)

theone1982
04-22-2011, 05:10 AM
I like it when my lady dresses up like Grimace.:)
YouTube - Family Guy Grimace scene! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vDpMu3grU)

robertlouis
04-22-2011, 05:45 AM
I like it when my lady dresses up like Grimace.:)
YouTube - Family Guy Grimace scene! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vDpMu3grU)

Bastard. Now see what you put in my head!

http://wwwvisit4info.com/advest/Vitamin-C-Time-in-the-Summer-Ribena-Drink-Range/90534