PDA

View Full Version : A question for the ladies...

Mjchitown
12-02-2008, 03:07 AM
Do Tgirls like a guy with meat on his bones (a thick guy), or is it primarily the thin to muscular guys that are only the attention getters? I ask because I would like an honest opinion. I know that everyone has different tastes, but it seems that if you do not have a flat stomach or six pack, your chances of talking to a TS is shot pretty far down. And no, Im not an ogre or an obese man, i am average to meaty. Thanks in advance for the replies.

phobun
12-02-2008, 04:42 AM
Do Tgirls like a guy with meat on his bones (a thick guy), or is it primarily the thin to muscular guys that are only the attention getters? I ask because I would like an honest opinion. I know that everyone has different tastes, but it seems that if you do not have a flat stomach or six pack, your chances of talking to a TS is shot pretty far down. And no, Im not an ogre or an obese man, i am average to meaty. Thanks in advance for the replies.
Guys always think of themselves as hotter than they are. Guys who are fat think they have "meat on their bones". But if they were to eat a piece of lard, they would not call it meat!

If you say you are between average and the euphemism "meaty" (whatever that means), then with 2/3 of americans being overweight or obese, my guess is that you're a total lardass.

If you have money you might get lucky, but I'm sure you'll attribute it to your sexy "meaty" body. Heh.

Mjchitown
12-02-2008, 06:31 AM
Guys always think of themselves as hotter than they are. Guys who are fat think they have "meat on their bones". But if they were to eat a piece of lard, they would not call it meat!

If you say you are between average and the euphemism "meaty" (whatever that means), then with 2/3 of americans being overweight or obese, my guess is that you're a total lardass.

If you have money you might get lucky, but I'm sure you'll attribute it to your sexy "meaty" body. Heh.

You are a douchebag. You have nothing better to do than to not answer the question and attack me? You are quite pathetic. My guess is you are a 50 year old bald, fat guy, that lives in his mother's basement and pokes fun at people on the internet. If the question is not directed at you...don't answer. I never said I am or am not American. I also never promoted myself. I simply asked a question for perspective of the ladies. Once again you are a douchebag.

saifan
12-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Noob fight! This should be mildly amusing.

phobun
12-02-2008, 06:52 AM

You are a douchebag. You have nothing better to do than to not answer the question and attack me? You are quite pathetic. My guess is you are a 50 year old bald, fat guy, that lives in his mother's basement and pokes fun at people on the internet. If the question is not directed at you...don't answer. I never said I am or am not American. I also never promoted myself. I simply asked a question for perspective of the ladies. Once again you are a douchebag.
Like most fatasses, you've got really thin skin.

Back when you used to date, before you became a meaty stud with manboobs, did you ever find yourself leering at your date's food? Which is worse, to ogle the girl, or her dinner plate?