PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr Tribute

styles55
12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Hi all...
Just thought i wud tribute a post to the sexy Allanah Starr...
I watched one video of her as a teacher and was hooked on her beauty...
So please post ur pics, videos, messages of the sexy Allanh Starr...

Thanx all......

styles55
12-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Few pics to get things started

Richctdude
12-01-2008, 05:32 PM
marry right now!!!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Aww my first poll in HA after being here since the beginning of time! LOL

Styles, thank you for starting a 'tribute' to me.

I will look through the archives, God knows there are many and post pics througout the years!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:31 PM
:D

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:32 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:33 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:34 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:35 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:36 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:36 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:37 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:38 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:38 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:40 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 06:41 PM

ELDERGOD
12-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Yea i can tell this is going to be my favorite thread ever.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM

Haha Thanks, ok a few more before I have to go back to doing stuff!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:03 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:04 PM

Tranny Chaser
12-01-2008, 07:06 PM
I hate to say this...but we need more pics! LOL

I Love You Allanah!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:06 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:11 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:12 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:14 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 10:40 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 10:42 PM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 10:44 PM

tsntx
12-01-2008, 10:45 PM
personally i was most excited bout the pic w/ the 2 versions of you in blonde

i always thought that would be a fun idea to recreate

tsntx
12-01-2008, 10:47 PM
where did those shoes made of watch bands come from?? that is so awesome!

raquel1
12-01-2008, 10:51 PM
I LOVE YOU ALLANAH ALWAYS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUAH I DREAM OF YOU EVERY DAY AND FANTISIZE OF YOU .

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 10:53 PM
personally i was most excited bout the pic w/ the 2 versions of you in blonde

i always thought that would be a fun idea to recreate

That was inspired from this Versace book I have which is amazing.
Almost like high society lesbians.
I want to do it again, executed a bit differently, but I was happy with that image.

The shoes are Alexander McQueen.

tsntx
12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
thnx girl

they are so unique

i love quirky shoes and those are just awesome and excuted the way they needed to be to look cool and expensive and not cheap and stupid

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 10:57 PM
thnx girl

they are so unique

i love quirky shoes and those are just awesome and excuted the way they needed to be to look cool and expensive and not cheap and stupid

Yeah one of my great ebay finds :)

msbhaven
12-02-2008, 01:45 AM
Allanah you know what sexy is and how to show it. The quality of your pics is just incredible and so are you.

Hugs,
Ashlee

AllanahStarrNYC
12-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Allanah you know what sexy is and how to show it. The quality of your pics is just incredible and so are you.

Hugs,
Ashlee

Thanks darling.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-02-2008, 01:57 AM

bkgenesis
01-02-2009, 07:53 AM
marry right now

Mister1963
01-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Snog & Marry (& snog & snog & snog.....)
From all of your Australian fans ( probably me only?.....)

Shemale_luver_str8
01-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Aww my first poll in HA after being here since the beginning of time! LOL

Styles, thank you for starting a 'tribute' to me.

I will look through the archives, God knows there are many and post pics througout the years!

Wow im suprised you havent had one before, damn. But you are the most gorgeous Woman I have seen. Good Gracious Ass bodacious lol. But really you are gorgeous Ms. Star

arnie666
01-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the pics Allanah. You are one fit bird and a very nice shape .You remind me of those ladies on the covers of novels set in the 1800's very curvy and femminine . I put snog because Iam not marrying any girl until I have bought a ferrari. No offence luv.

mcaextreme69
01-02-2009, 09:41 AM
I just fell in love with you all other again. Happy New Year.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-02-2009, 10:01 AM

Thanks!

I try as best I can.
It's nice the appreciation, still after all these years.
7 years in the adult business, is like 50 in any other trade.

rustynail
01-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Happy new year
hope to see more

CuriousD
01-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Best thread EVER!
Allanah has so many 'looks' but all of them get me in the mood. A godess of beauty!

Hendrix
01-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Allanah you are so beautiful and I love your style as well. Who is the designer of these shoes you wore in this picture?

Silcc69
01-02-2009, 03:48 PM
I don't remember when the first time /i saw Allanah but those titties man damn jsut damn. She had the biggest tits for a T-Girl then Holly Sweets came along and lol damn just damn. But Allanah can still get it though.

FruitTree
01-02-2009, 04:54 PM
I have to agree Allanah is #1 in my book

Elegance and style along with honest decency, maybe 1 day I will get over the pond and come to one of your parties

trish
01-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Allanah, you are an INSPIRATION. Thank you for being you and giving the rest of us, by your example, the courage to be ourselves.

dussillo
01-02-2009, 07:17 PM
:oops: quand on voit toutes ses joli photo, on dit juste:marriage

Danielle Foxx
01-02-2009, 08:18 PM

OMG those shoes have watches on them? FLAWLESS

tsntx
01-02-2009, 08:20 PM

OMG those shoes have watches on them? FLAWLESS

haha we have the same tastes

Danielle Foxx
01-02-2009, 08:22 PM
And one more thing... When are you doing your magic on me for a photoset? I am jealous you did Kimber and not me... boooo hoooo

AllanahStarrNYC
01-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Rusty, Curious, Sil, & Fruit: Thanks so much for the well wishes, compliments, and well for just making me smile very big!

Hendrix: The shoes are Christian Louboutin, and the style is called Pigalle-my favortie shoes.

Trish- I am humbled by your generous words

Danielle- Yes, psuedo clocks as they don't actually work. And ANYTIME we are in the same place and you want me to do your face it would be an honor. I luv doing make up for my friends and transforming their faces with my touches. I would have a lovely canvas to work with :)

Hendrix
01-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Hendrix: The shoes are Christian Louboutin, and the style is called Pigalle-my favortie shoes.

I can see why it's your favorite shoes,it looks so great on you! Also I want to wish you & your loved ones a wonderful New Year. Always remember to smile because it can lead you to success.

uktlover
01-03-2009, 03:28 PM
If allanah was my wife id be the luckiest man in the world, shes truly amazing, even just meeting her to say hi would be amazing x

edward almond
01-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Allanah is really pretty.Except for that penis.A penis that can't be skinned back scares the hell out of me.I still can't believe that someone who likes plastic surgery as much as she does doesn't at least get it slightly trimmed so she doesn't end up with cancer or an std. She would like the feel of the head exposed if she had it done.I would love to see a poll done on this.

arnie666
01-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Allanah is really pretty.Except for that penis.A penis that can't be skinned back scares the hell out of me.I still can't believe that someone who likes plastic surgery as much as she does doesn't at least get it slightly trimmed so she doesn't end up with cancer or an std. She would like the feel of the head exposed if she had it done.I would love to see a poll done on this.

What the fuck are you talking about. Keep your own issues about normal penis's to yourself please.Or see a psychiatrist. Maybe start the Poll yourself let me know how that goes....

What is going on with this site.We have a loon saying that women are in fact Gay men with different bits, another one who gets his jollies from putting on a pair of stockings and suspenders and taking pictures of his penis and a dildo for some bizarre reason, somone who is 'disgusted' she didn't get any interest about her wanting to have sex with ghosts and demons and now this underpant who seems to be fearful of Allanahs penis.

chrisraid3
01-03-2009, 05:20 PM

What the fuck are you talking about. Keep your own issues about normal penis's to yourself please.Or see a psychiatrist. Maybe start the Poll yourself let me know how that goes....

What is going on with this site.We have a loon saying that women are in fact Gay men with different bits, another one who gets his jollies from putting on a pair of stockings and suspenders and taking pictures of his penis and a dildo for some bizarre reason, somone who is 'disgusted' she didn't get any interest about her wanting to have sex with ghosts and demons and now this underpant who seems to be fearful of Allanahs penis.

Its the water?

arnie666
01-03-2009, 05:26 PM

Its the water?

that or the mental asylums let a load out for the christmas holidays and some have not been accounted for. And God has told them to log onto this site.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-03-2009, 06:25 PM

You are definately entitled to your own opinion and to have penis phobia with me :)= but to address the issue, I will not get circumsized because if I ever have SRS that is extra skin I am sure that can be used. It's worked so far for me all of these years, and has never bothered me personally-all cosmetic choices I make in regards to surgery are things I like to correct about myself- foreskin has never been one of them. I am not sure where that data comes from that I would get cancer or an std easier-but there you have it.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-03-2009, 06:27 PM

thezodiac
01-03-2009, 09:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Davehuk2002/BestThreadEver.jpg

boner
01-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Allanah is one of the most beautiful and glamorous women ever to grace the face of the earth. And she carries herself like royalty.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Thank you ever so much :)

AllanahStarrNYC
01-03-2009, 10:54 PM

dasilentthunder
01-03-2009, 10:58 PM
does allanah like black men? I never see allanah or any other white girls fucking black men.(unless alot of money is involved) I think I will pass on her.

glenntinnyc
01-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Allanah is really pretty.Except for that penis.A penis that can't be skinned back scares the hell out of me

nothing wrong with her

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 01:49 AM
does allanah like black men? I never see allanah or any other white girls fucking black men.(unless alot of money is involved) I think I will pass on her.

Assumptions are dangerous when one does not know the truth. It's perfecly OK that you pass on me- I am not for everyone.BUT first of of, I am not white if you mean white American. I may have white colored skin when I do not tan, but I am Cuban with my ancestry being from Spain.

I have dated several black men in my life on a personal level. As with any other man I am attracted to, it has to do with the person and how the person looks- I have dated and had boyfriends from a lot of different races and ethnic backgrounds. My last boyfriend was Israeli by birth, but from Morrocan parents, so North African really. Race is not the definitive quality for whom I choose to date or have sex with, the individual is.

Hendrix
01-04-2009, 02:05 AM

Assumptions are dangerous when one does not know the truth. It's perfecly OK that you pass on me- I am not for everyone.BUT first of of, I am not white if you mean white American. I may have white colored skin when I do not tan, but I am Cuban with my ancestry being from Spain.

I have dated several black men in my life on a personal level. As with any other man I am attracted to, it has to do with the person and how the person looks- I have dated and had boyfriends from a lot of different races and ethnic backgrounds. My last boyfriend was Israeli by birth, but from Morrocan parents, so North African really. Race is not the definitive quality for whom I choose to date or have sex with, the individual is.
I like the sound of that Allanah.
PS:One of my favorite pictures of you.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 02:50 AM

Castor_Troy05
01-04-2009, 07:58 AM
I'll throw my praise into the ring. Allanah has been consistently one step ahead of the game throughout her career. I do regret not heading to meet you when you were in Edinburgh in 2005, but c'est la vie. She'll always be in my top 10.

ps I prefer ya as a brunette :p

remi gaillard
01-04-2009, 09:24 AM
blahblah

You are definately entitled to your own opinion and to have penis phobia with me :)= but to address the issue, I will not get circumsized because if I ever have SRS that is extra skin I am sure that can be used. It's worked so far for me all of these years, and has never bothered me personally-all cosmetic choices I make in regards to surgery are things I like to correct about myself- foreskin has never been one of them. I am not sure where that data comes from that I would get cancer or an std easier-but there you have it.

allanah please let never ever let someone remove your little extra! my god, i cant get it, why ppl would like to see you without it. you wouldnt really be yourself then (at least for the most of your fans). so keep on beeing yourself! :)

cheers

dasilentthunder
01-04-2009, 09:28 AM
sure you have

deadrickjame
01-04-2009, 09:35 AM
merry her........then we'd be eligible to attend wife-swapping parties

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 09:44 AM
I'll throw my praise into the ring. Allanah has been consistently one step ahead of the game throughout her career. I do regret not heading to meet you when you were in Edinburgh in 2005, but c'est la vie. She'll always be in my top 10.

I really love Edinburgh- I had a GREAT time at the TV festival that year, and it was my first visit there. Such a gorgoeus city. That trip was really great except for the fire alarm going off at 4 am @ the hotel and having to run out in the cold rain wearing next to nothing. Last year I had the chance to visit Glasgow too and equally enjoyed it.

Sorry we did not meet. You have always been super sweet to me, and I thank you for that.

PS. I know I get so bored of my looks, hence why I change my color all the time. I am sure I will be a brunette again soon enough :).

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 09:52 AM
blahblah

allanah please let never ever let someone remove your little extra! my god, i cant get it, why ppl would like to see you without it. you wouldnt really be yourself then (at least for the most of your fans). so keep on beeing yourself! :)

cheers

I'll keep everyone up to date if I do :)
Thanks for being a fan!

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 09:52 AM
merry her........then we'd be eligible to attend wife-swapping parties

LOL, sure as long as we can husband swap too :)

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 09:55 AM

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 10:10 AM

mcaextreme69
01-04-2009, 10:17 AM
I see many thoughts and opinions about Allanah. Some might be considered negative, positive, with some ass kissing thrown in. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I'll just add my 2 cents. I grew up on Marilyn Monroe. A beautiful voluptuous Women, who by today's standards would be considered fat. I don't subscribe to those standards, which is why Allanah is my kind of women. Nice and round, curvy , just the way a real women should look. I was honored many years ago to have dinner with Allanah. She was a class act. Nothing more, nothing less.

Happy New Year, Allanah. May your year be filled with endless possibilities.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2009, 10:31 AM
I see many thoughts and opinions about Allanah. Some might be considered negative, positive, with some ass kissing thrown in. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I'll just add my 2 cents. I grew up on Marilyn Monroe. A beautiful voluptuous Women, who by today's standards would be considered fat. I don't subscribe to those standards, which is why Allanah is my kind of women. Nice and round, curvy , just the way a real women should look. I was honored many years ago to have dinner with Allanah. She was a class act. Nothing more, nothing less.

Happy New Year, Allanah. May your year be filled with endless possibilities.

Well it would be terribly boring if everyone liked me :). I know me being outspoken and having an opinion gets me in a lot of trouble sometimes, but that is just who I am. I am not made for everyone- not physically or personally, that is for sure. So I accept the likes with the dislikes.It's also difficult being a business woman because being strong and knowing what you want is often mistaken for being a bitch. I acutally have a zillion walls I put up, but once someone gets through them then they know the real me-which very few people do.

I am glad you are a fan of the curves, I always was hence why I modeled myslef this way. Jayne Mansfield, Marylin, Raquel Welch, and Sophia Loren have always been some of my greatest inspirations physically.

We had dinner once? Now I am curious to who you are.
PM me :). If not I will have to.

Castor_Troy05
01-04-2009, 12:21 PM

I really love Edinburgh- I had a GREAT time at the TV festival that year, and it was my first visit there. Such a gorgoeus city. That trip was really great except for the fire alarm going off at 4 am @ the hotel and having to run out in the cold rain wearing next to nothing. Last year I had the chance to visit Glasgow too and equally enjoyed it.

Sorry we did not meet. You have always been super sweet to me, and I thank you for that.

PS. I know I get so bored of my looks, hence why I change my color all the time. I am sure I will be a brunette again soon enough :).

Just my luck that you go to Glasgow after I migrate to Australia. I actually remember the hotel incident as I believe I was talking to you on yahoo not long after it as you couldn't get back to sleep. I was also talking to ya on there on that fateful day in London when both you and Gia were caught up in the 7/7 attacks.

Perhaps I should leave Australia and then you'll visit down here :p

Yeah I will never forget that day, one day before my birthday. It was really odd being for a second time at a place of a terrorist attack after being in NYC for 9/11.

We had an event that following Saturday, 2 days later and I thought it was going to be cancelled, and I will never forget what Vicki from the Way Out said to me 'Darling, we are English, we are a resilient people-the show must go on'.

I was really amazed how composed everyone was and how everyone carried through. Really commendable.

FruitTree
01-05-2009, 06:17 AM
I can't believe I never knew you were in Glasgow, any plans for another visit to my wonderful city lol

AllanahStarrNYC
01-05-2009, 07:56 AM
I can't believe I never knew you were in Glasgow, any plans for another visit to my wonderful city lol

Oh for SURE sometime this year. I really had a great time shopping while I was there! LOL

FruitTree
01-05-2009, 08:03 AM
:D You've just made my night

It's a fine city, has it's problem areas but one of the friendliest places you will ever visit

Felicia Katt
01-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Allanah always shines like a star but is still very down to earth. I don't have any recent pics with her, I didn't have the chance to get one with her on her last trip to LA and missed the trip before that entirely. The old pics I have with her are here on HA but are, mercifully, no longer retrievable through Search :)

FK

wynterthyme
01-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Allanah,
Where do you get your clothes? you always look great and your dresses and beautiful!

AllanahStarrNYC
01-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Allanah always shines like a star but is still very down to earth. I don't have any recent pics with her, I didn't have the chance to get one with her on her last trip to LA and missed the trip before that entirely. The old pics I have with her are here on HA but are, mercifully, no longer retrievable through Search :)

FK

Oh thank you darling, I happen to have them!
It's always great seeing you when I visit LA.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Allanah,
Where do you get your clothes? you always look great and your dresses and beautiful!

Oh thank you.
I shop all over and I do online shopping and Ebay.
But I DO LOVE sales, designer outlets, and designer bargains.
I must admit that I am a total label whore and sucker for designer dresses and SHOES. Shoes are my major weekness as are labels.

I think I just shop smart.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-05-2009, 09:22 AM
:D You've just made my night

It's a fine city, has it's problem areas but one of the friendliest places you will ever visit

Everyone was SUPER nice. The only problem I had was when the locals spoke fast, I could not understand a word! I did get the best set of nails there I have EVER had done under that bridge, right before you get to the main shopping area. There are a bunch of stores under there. I know that sounds vague- but I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Castor_Troy05
01-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Ah the Heilmans Umbrella, odd name for what is basically under Central Station. There are a whole ton of little shops under there. Right before you hit Argyle Street. I miss glasgow :(

AllanahStarrNYC
01-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Ah the Heilmans Umbrella, odd name for what is basically under Central Station. There are a whole ton of little shops under there. Right before you hit Argyle Street. I miss glasgow :(

YES that's it!!!!

FruitTree
01-05-2009, 09:34 AM
:D I like speaking fast around foreigners to see the look on their faces

The umbrella is cool, only go there for concert tickets though, and the train station of course

Delighted to know you enjoyed our little part of the world

Castor_Troy05
01-05-2009, 10:00 AM
I get the natives here confused when I start speaking in my natural flow. It takes me a few seconds to remember they're a bit slower down here.

The umbrella for me is best remembered for the Fireworks Factory that opens every october for a few weeks in the run up to Guy Fawkes night. Good times.

FruitTree
01-05-2009, 10:08 AM
:D That all depends what end of the firework is facing you Castor :lol:

Castor_Troy05
01-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Funny thing about that, one year I bought some Air Bombs from there, and one didn't really go up in the air much, fkn thing exploded like 2 feet away from my ass, hurt like hell. Their products were cheap but man they could be deadly if not used properly

FruitTree
01-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Cheap explosives are never a good idea

I used to love going to Glasgow Green for the fireworks, haven't been in years though, I can still remember going to the ones in Strathclyde Park even longer ago

Castor_Troy05
01-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Glasgow Green stopped being fun when they stopped having the bonfire. It's just too cold to stand out there and listen to Suzie McGuire rattle on for ages while u wait for the fireworks to begin. Couple that with the complete lack of parking anywhere, and it's lost it's appeal.

Since we've kinda hijacked this thread, I'd like to apologize to Allanah.

FruitTree
01-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Yeh I was thinking the same thing Castor

Although it did start as appreciation for Allanah

Castor_Troy05
01-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Since you're still in glasgow Fruit, check out www.hiddenglasgow.com , very cool site to see a lot of things about the dear green place

FruitTree
01-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks for that I'll check it out just now

stevenb43
03-15-2009, 12:18 AM
I would marry her in a heartbeat. She is so beautiful be her posts seem so nce. Seems to be a very classy lady. Unfortunately all the party pics shows her with her boyfriend, lucky guy...

T-girl hound
03-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Are you kidding, those curves, those lips. Hell yeah marry all day

Deepdarkfucker
03-16-2009, 10:25 PM
DAmn I love her

suckshemalecock
11-30-2011, 04:15 PM
allanah is the women that you worship... WOW from head to toe

AllanahStarrNYC
12-27-2011, 08:04 PM
A nice trip down memory lane. Good to see the high points and low ones :).
Thank you very much!