PDA

View Full Version : I hate this world!

Hannibal Lecter
11-29-2008, 04:46 PM
I was supposed to travel to Thailand on Monday next week and stay in Hua Hin for a week, then after
that further on to Australia to visit some relatives. But nope, god damned demonstrants managed to
fuck the situation up by occupying all the airports of Bangkok.. Now, I have to cancel everything and
stay @ home :-(

emmettray
11-29-2008, 04:50 PM
It's a hard auld station.

yosi
11-29-2008, 05:13 PM
fuck politics and fuck religions :twisted:

peggygee
11-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Police Open Fire at Suvarnabhumi PAD Protesters - One policeman abducted

ASTV Manager Online reported that police have fired shots at PAD protesters who are gathering at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

The news agency reported that at 9.23 a.m. this morning more than 200 police officers have moved in on the PAD protesters who are gathering at Suvarnabhumi Airport. The police have reportedly fired shots at the protesters near Gate No. 4 of the passenger terminal.

In a another development, at 9.40 a.m., riot police units have set up a police checkpoint and used a mobile jail unit to block off 1 lane of traffic leading to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. More than 100 riot police officers are stationed at the checkpoint.

Source: Thailand Outlook - 29 November 2008

Click here for live broadcasts:

http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/

Sunny Dee-lite
11-29-2008, 09:32 PM
HOPE THIS HELPS ALITTLE!

HEY IT COULD BE WORSE.... I HAVE $10,000 TIED UP IN PAGEANT DRESSES, SWIMSUITS, PRESENTATION COSTUMES....AND THE PAGEANT I WAS PREPARING MYSELF FOR HAS BEEN POSPONED TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!THANK GOODNESS I HADN'T BOOKED MY STYLIST AND DRESSER'S TICKETS OR MY FLIGHT AND ARRANGEMENTS YET(THAT WOLD HAVE BEEN AN ADDITIONAL LOSS OF LIKE $7000)

I AM VERY UPSET! THE PAGEANT WAS TO BE HELD IN THAILAND THIS WEEK AND NOW ALL THE MONEY I COULD HAVE SPENT ON FIXING UP MY APPARTMENT, IS SITTING IN MY CLOSET! :cry:

STILL I FEEL THANKFUL THAT I WAS NOT CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR! GOD FORBID ANYTHING LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN INDIA HAPPENED TO US! TOURISTS BEING SHOT TO DEATH FOR HAVING AMERICAN PASSPORTS AT A FIVE STAR HOTEL! HAD HAPPEN TO US WHILE VISITING THAILAND!

THE TRUTH IS THIS IS A VERY SCARY TIME IN HISTORY....I HOPE THAT TERRORISM AND THESE EXTREMISTS FIND PEACE AND STOP CARRING OUT ALL THESE ACTS DEPICTIVE OF HORROR FILMS! IF ALL CLEARS NEXT YEAR THEY WILL HAVE THE PAGEANT AND I AM SUPER READY FOR!!

TO VIEW ANY FURTHER INFOR ON THE PAGEANT VISIT...WWW.MISSINTERNATIONALQUEEN.COM !

scorpion
11-29-2008, 09:39 PM
fuck politics and fuck religions :twisted:

Without politics and religion The world has been perfect.

shifty
11-29-2008, 09:55 PM
You sound really angry. I suggest some Chianti and Fava beanswith whoever youre having for dinner

El_hefe
11-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Fly into Phuket or Chiang Mai.
Or I could tell you about my vacation there last month :lol: I went there to see probably the same pageant Sunny is talking about & quickly forgot all about it with all the beautiful "scenery" all around me. :peanutbutter