PDA

View Full Version : Young Asian Trannies!!

altUKsteve
11-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Found some pics from this website. I'm not sure If it a new site or not but content loocks good. Apart from the annoying blokes in a lot of the pics orf course.

Check out this extreme hottie.

altUKsteve
11-28-2008, 04:34 PM
more

FREEFALLL666
11-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Dayum she is hot, any moar?

Paladin
11-30-2008, 08:09 AM
Very nice, but the Frankenstein boots need to go!!!

Star Angel 86
11-30-2008, 09:02 AM
[quote="Paladin"]Very nice, but the Frankenstein boots need to go!!![/q

I agree with everything that you said.

El Nino
11-30-2008, 05:07 PM
wow

Tranny Chaser
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
She's fuckin' hot. I love her look, but Paladin is right....those boots need to go.

saifan
12-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Very nice. Can anyone give a review of the site or of the network for that matter?

GroobySteven
12-01-2008, 02:02 AM
Do NOT join this site or any of the associated sites to do with TrannyBoss unless you want to risk your credit card being billing for $100's of dollars.
They do "pre-checked cross-sales" which means if you don't uncheck (or you don't see it) you'll be charged and rebilled - and the worst thing is they use multiple billing companies making if difficult for you to cancel (most people have to check their cards). If you don't believe me check the webmaster boards on "trannypay".

One other thing, they operate niche sites but they all go through to one main site, so somebody joining wanting a site of "young asian trannies" will most likely only get a handful of this content and then other content which they might not have interest in.

If you are interested in Asian shemale websites there are a number of quality ones on the internet, many you will see promoted here.

saifan
12-01-2008, 02:04 AM
Thanks! Been a member over at Lady-boy Lady-boy and the content is great. Have a thing for Em (the girl in these pics) and there is not much of her on the net. Lock her up!

Paladin
12-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Do NOT join this site or any of the associated sites to do with TrannyBoss unless you want to risk your credit card being billing for $100's of dollars.
They do "pre-checked cross-sales" which means if you don't uncheck (or you don't see it) you'll be charged and rebilled - and the worst thing is they use multiple billing companies making if difficult for you to cancel (most people have to check their cards). If you don't believe me check the webmaster boards on "trannypay".

One other thing, they operate niche sites but they all go through to one main site, so somebody joining wanting a site of "young asian trannies" will most likely only get a handful of this content and then other content which they might not have interest in.

If you are interested in Asian shemale websites there are a number of quality ones on the internet, many you will see promoted here.

Thanks for the heads up. folks need to read the screens very carefully!

navsewak
12-21-2008, 06:13 AM
god i wanna swallow her cum!!!

phyrbug
12-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Very nice, but the Frankenstein boots need to go!!!

actually i kinda like the boots

dussillo
12-25-2008, 09:10 PM
:oops: very very beautifuf lady :oops:

DimitriWolfe
12-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Considering she's a little punk school girl, the boots work. ;-)

I have a scene of Em being DP'd with 2 big cocks in her ass. It's incredible. Will be on an upcoming site early 2009.