PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS THE BEST LOOKING TS WITHOUT MAKE UP

ballbreaker
11-27-2008, 08:21 PM
POST UP SOME PHOTOS

Dinand
11-27-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm pretty sure what that would be Jennifer Justice!

mrbig
11-27-2008, 10:41 PM
>WHO IS THE BEST LOOKING TS WITHOUT MAKE UP?

ALLANAH STARR( Sexcetera, /behind the scenes @ one of her parties/ ---->(in the hotel room) with Frank & Hoyt.

I don't know if you're reading this, A,
but how long ago was this? And can you tell something about what "really" happened behind the scenes? :wink: :)

tsntx
11-28-2008, 12:18 AM

i doubt that but thank you

i took this this morning after i finished doing my hair for turkey day w/ the family

Yoda Rules!
11-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Sunny Dee Lite is without question - she hardly wears make up and whether she does or doesn't she still looks beautiful.

DL_NL
11-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Nice! Definite contender for #1...

msbhaven
11-28-2008, 02:32 AM

i took this this morning after i finished doing my hair for turkey day w/ the family

I disagree. I think you look beautiful with or without makeup. I wish I looked half as good as you do sweetie.

tsntx
11-28-2008, 03:22 AM
ty

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-28-2008, 03:38 AM
Jennifer Paris

jjhill
11-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Jennifer Justice is one of the most gorgeous women alive. she's hands down in my top five for beauty. no joke! i love her swag too

AllanahStarrNYC
11-28-2008, 08:25 AM

ALLANAH STARR( Sexcetera, /behind the scenes @ one of her parties/ ---->(in the hotel room) with Frank & Hoyt.

but how long ago was this? And can you tell something about what "really" happened behind the scenes? :wink: :)

I was on TV without make up?
LOL

I don't remember that?

I have some pics on MySpace wihtout make up and photo shop- i've seen a lot of girls post 'no make up' pics with some make up on or photo shopped to the GODS- which is quite funny.

Quite frankly, I am really washed out and look completely different without make up. I have a transformation face and I love wearing it so this is not my category but I know many girls who look great without face like Jadira, Dina Delicious and many other girls not in the scene.

This is a web cam shot, no paint, no photo shop, nada.

tsntx
11-28-2008, 06:12 PM
^ looks like kimber ^ lol

AllanahStarrNYC
11-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Yeah a few faces ago ;)

Danielle Foxx
11-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Hazel Tucker, Vicki Richter, Miriam X, Sunny D, Felicia ( From S.E.C.R.E.T. ), Jessica Host

jaycanuck
11-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Hazel Tucker, Vicki Richter, Miriam X, Sunny D, Felicia ( From S.E.C.R.E.T. ), Jessica Host

I've see you without makeup Danielle. You sould be in that list. I have some tgirl friends here that look amazing with or without.

mrbig
11-29-2008, 12:48 AM

LOL

I don't remember that?

I have some pics on MySpace wihtout make up and photo shop- i've seen a lot of girls post 'no make up' pics with some make up on or photo shopped to the GODS- which is quite funny.

Quite frankly, I am really washed out and look completely different without make up. I have a transformation face and I love wearing it so this is not my category but I know many girls who look great without face like Jadira, Dina Delicious and many other girls not in the scene.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/a_starr_no_beat_153.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the Playboy tv crew filmed you while you were applying your make up in the hotel room. If I remember correctly, you were buck naked and playing around on the bed with some other cute T-girl also. :) :wink:

Are you sure, you don't remember any of this stuff? :P

-EDIT: I found the episode I was referring to :o
here it is: (BTW, They edited it BIG TIME :x The hotel room scene with, I think it was Danielle, is missing completely :cry: )

http://www.sumo.tv/watch.php?video=3564625

Title
Allanah Starr on Playboy TV's Sexcetera

Description
Selected clips from Sexcetera's coverage of 'The Shemale Ball' featuring Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Danielle Foxxx, & Joanna Jet.

Oh, and the hosts weren't Frank & Hoyt, but Scott Potasnik. My bad.

Celeste
11-29-2008, 01:04 AM
No Make up, No Photshop, No Surg...

Not the best, but DEFINITELY not the worst hehe. Lil sleep/Hungover. Buddy Wood took this photo, While we were eating lunch, next day, after one of his after parties.

Sunny Dee-lite
11-29-2008, 01:06 AM

THANKS DANIELLE I DEFITENATLY INCLUDE YOU ON THE LIST AND THANKS TO THE OTHER POSTERS WHO THOUGHT THE SAME OF ME...I LOVE MAKE-UP AND USUALLY NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT IT! A NIGHT AT THE PARTY W/ ABSOLUTELY NO MAKE-UP ON. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PHOTOSHOP....LOL!...BOO!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
11-29-2008, 01:07 AM

Not the best, but DEFINITELY not the worst hehe. Lil sleep/Hungover. Buddy Wood took this photo, While we were eating lunch, next day, after one of his after parties.

FISHCAKE PATTY!!!!!!! :lol:

sheyum
11-29-2008, 01:08 AM
probably jennifer Paris
I hate to say it--cause she is getting WAY to full of herself...but shes hot--no denying it...

sunny d always looks scrumtous too...

TsJennifer
11-29-2008, 01:12 AM
Jennifer Paris

Thanks daddy!

Celeste
11-29-2008, 01:19 AM
lol @ Sunny.... You know I live for you Sunny, You got my Vote :wink:

barefootjoe69
11-29-2008, 01:27 AM

I still wouldn't kick you out of bed!!! :D

Nikka
11-29-2008, 01:59 AM
I am :rock2

Dinand
11-29-2008, 03:15 AM

Still hot as hell for sure!!!

mimiplastique
11-29-2008, 03:31 AM
lets not forget little ol me

GIA LOVES RON
11-29-2008, 03:35 AM

Celeste, for a girl that haven't had surgery done...my VOTE is for you! Fucking unfair girl! Tell me the secret...are you drinking a bottle of FISHINESS(is that even a word?! ????

4star4
11-29-2008, 05:41 AM

I haven't forgoten you Mimi,

Any more vids on the beach?

broberts
11-29-2008, 09:41 AM

You are hot baby....

MrsKellyPierce
11-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Gorgeous Celeste!

Crackdsatyr
11-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Celeste, even without make up, is heavenly beautiful! :P

Yoda Rules!
11-30-2008, 01:21 AM
Sunny Dee Lite with Jennifer Paris a close second. I saw Jennifer Paris at the beach once with no make up and she still made my stomach hurt.

blckhaze
11-30-2008, 01:25 AM
gotta say JP is #1
but the girls posted most certainly arent coyote uglies.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 02:27 AM
a BIG LOL to queens still posting altered pics. No make up and photo shop my ass for some.

To the other ladies, kudos.
Bring it to the light darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Hazel Tucker without make up, I gagged. Realness untold.

Alyssa87
11-30-2008, 03:27 AM
she looks sleepy- but she looks real!

Yoda Rules!
11-30-2008, 03:30 AM
Very beautiful picture :)

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2008, 03:31 AM

Holla!!!!

;)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 03:38 AM

You are 10s without make up girl-
Face!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2008, 04:03 AM
Jennifer Paris

Thanks daddy!

Just stating the obvious, having seen you in person with no makeup on I think it's a fair observation............

unlike others still trying to do drama on the sly knowing damn well they hit up a Valspar from Lowes paint can prior to a party
http://www.showroom411.com/Media/DirectoryEntries/valspar%20int.jpg

"hmmmmm, what blush should i roll on tonight?!?"

SMH,
JWBL

ottorocket
11-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Star.

She gets 5 stars :D

lupinIII
11-30-2008, 04:37 AM
The angels look fan-fucking-tastic.

This thread friggin rocks.

In truth I generally prefer these sorts of pics to the over done glam look. It brings a certain warmth and personality to the pics that gets glossed over within professionally lit, airbrushed shots, with the buckets of lipstick, foundation, eye-liner, etc.

But that's just me.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Jennifer Paris

Thanks daddy!

Just stating the obvious, having seen you in person with no makeup on I think it's a fair observation............

unlike others still trying to do drama on the sly knowing damn well they hit up a Valspar from Lowes paint can prior to a party

SMH,
JWBL

No homo
I use Kryolan spray paint so get it right.

But I guess that didnt bother you when we fooled aroudn together on many occasions.

Dont try it.

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 04:49 AM
Mine from last night

Sunny Dee-lite
11-30-2008, 04:51 AM
Mine from last night

FISHY!!!!!!!!!!WORK IT GIRL!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Mine from last night

Hmm i see you took the face tapes off

LOL

;)

snazzy

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 04:55 AM
a on the sly knowing damn well they hit up a Valspar from Lowes paint can prior to a party "hmmmmm, what blush should i roll on tonight?!?"[/i]

"Drink that potion, and you'll never grow even one day older. Don't drink it, and continue to watch yourself rot. Ernest! You pushed me down the stairs. "

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 04:56 AM
a on the sly knowing damn well they hit up a Valspar from Lowes paint can prior to a party "hmmmmm, what blush should i roll on tonight?!?"[/i]

"Drink that potion, and you'll never grow even one day older. Don't drink it, and continue to watch yourself rot. Ernest! You pushed me down the stairs. "

"Madelyne doid you change yout hair?"

"WHAT AND EYE!"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2008, 04:56 AM
Jennifer Paris

Thanks daddy!

No homo

But I guess that didnt bother you when we fooled aroudn together on many occasions.

Dont try it.

bitch if you REALLY want to get personal, being drunk and hoisting 200+ pounds on top of a dude weighing substantially less is not fooling around, that's called a "tackle"

don't do drama unless you're prepared to tell the truth
that pic you posted is NOT you without any makeup, shame the devil and post a real pic

I'm attaching a picture Jen sent to me with NO MAKEUP on
HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember this thread was pleasant until YOU made it otherwise, maybe you should delete that comment like you've done so many others

p.s. the homo comment amuses me, keep em coming Miss Piggy

SMH,
JWBL

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 04:57 AM
Mine from last night

Hmm i see you took the face tapes off

LOL

;)

snazzy

Whatever hoe, I am just swollen after my face transplant from Dr. Frankfernugen from Ft. Lauderdale. He does FFS for 10 grand - I had my upper lip lifted... not that lip... I had the "bottom" lip lifted to my mouth lips. New procedure. SICKEN!

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 05:00 AM
Jennifer Paris

Thanks daddy!

No homo

Dont try it.

bitch if you REALLY want to get personal, being drunk and hoisting 200+ pounds on top of a dude weighing substantially less is not fooling around, that's called a "tackle"

that pic you posted is NOT you without any makeup, shame the devil and post a real pic

remember this thread was pleasant until YOU made it otherwise, maybe you should delete that comment like you've done so many others

SMH,
JWBL

Is that Axel Rose? " Chinese Democracy" photoshoot?

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 05:00 AM
Jennifer Paris

Thanks daddy!

No homo

Dont try it.

SMH,
JWBL

LMAO

You are one tired broke down queen.

A tackle? LOL LOL LOL
Mind me don't we have selective memory.

Thiis from a 5' 2 motherfucker that looks like a cross between Sammy Davis Jr and Prince, whose claim to fame is an ugly looking long dick with a growth looking bump on it. In retrospect I did need a lot of alcohol.

You really don't drink so what was your excuse on many occassions?

I dont have one stitch of paint on there darling, I have my eyebrows and liner tattoed on permenatly and thats that. Web cam shot from a few years ago.

I wasnt pointing fingers at anyone but since you are a drama gossiping queen that is in everyone's business and likes to start drama, well you started it.

SMH at how much of a triffling fag you are.

LOL @ Miss Piggy

You are so gay, you love to READ.

Maricon.

Dont let your feathers blow ont his wondy night and don't show up to my parties when I am out of town.

hondarobot
11-30-2008, 05:01 AM
Mine from last night

:lol:

I think I use to buy pot from that guy back in high school. He kept his stash hidden on a "Molly Hatchet" album cover under his couch.

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 05:06 AM
"What if it fades, what if it chips, what if it rains?!"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2008, 05:10 AM
Amazed at how I go from a straight guy to a trifling fag because I sided with the opposition locally. You kill me.

Keep this cute, unlike your looks.

Every time you go for Sunny or Jennifer or anyone else for that matter on the sly I'm gonna call you out on it. You can say whatever you want about me, at the end of the day I know everyone you know on this site.........they like me more........

I suggest you take all this energy you have to throw insults and
a. find a gym
b. google liposucion

I mean for the chick that says she doesnt need HA, but HA needs her you're sure making an ass of yourself on HA........

p.s. Hi Danielle ;)

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 05:12 AM
Amazed at how I go from a straight guy to a trifling fag because I sided with the opposition locally. You kill me.

Every time you go for Sunny or Jennifer or anyone else for that matter on the sly I'm gonna call you out on it. You can say whatever you want about me, at the end of the day I know everyone you know on this site.........they like me more........

a. find a gym
b. google liposucion

I mean for the chick that says she doesnt need HA, but HA needs her you're sure making an ass of yourself on HA........

p.s. Hi Danielle ;)

Why can't we all just get along??? All I want is a 12 incher inside my pussy... That's all I am asking for... Makeup or no makeup... can I just get some fucking cock for christ's sake!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 05:15 AM

a. find a gym
b. google liposucion

p.s. Hi Danielle ;)

Oppostion?
LOL I let you go and you are not welcome- of ocurse you make attempts to sneak in when I am out of town.

You are such a loser.
LOL

You know, I've known you for years from, you even worked for me at one point.

I could say alot- but I choose not to.

Your just a shit stirrer and patholigical liar.

I suggest you spend some of your energyon the gossip you do to find on a good psycho therapist becauuse you NEED IT.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2008, 05:23 AM
I'm not a shit starter at all. The individual that started this thread is named "BALLBREAKER".

Let's focus on this thread instead of trying to being up old drama, seriously.

I'll say what no one else is gonna say in this thread. If a dude had to roll over at 7am and see a chick with no makeup on YOU WOULD BE THE LAST person they'd wanna see. I mean seriously, your Raggedy Ann patchwork is not the stuff dicks get hard for in the morning, and most men get morning wood just on GP. You without makeup is a penis bloodflow slumper at best, at really any hour!!!!!!!!!

that's what this thread is primarily about, chicks you'd roll over to or walk into an apartment and see without any makeup on and still wanna smash in the bedroom. You aint one of them.

p.s. I'll be a homo, trifling fag, whatever else you wanna call me, as long as I don't have to roll over to your pillsbury doughboy in spraypaint lookin ass I'm good with that!!!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 05:32 AM
I'm not a shit starter at all. The individual that started this thread is named "BALLBREAKER".

Let's focus on this thread instead of trying to being up old drama, seriously.

I'll say what no one else is gonna say in this thread. If a dude had to roll over at 7am and see a chick with no makeup on YOU WOULD BE THE LAST person they'd wanna see. I mean seriously, your Raggedy Ann patchwork is not the stuff dicks get hard for in the morning, and most men get morning wood just on GP. You without makeup is a penis bloodflow slumper at best, at really any hour!!!!!!!!!

that's what this thread is primarily about, chicks you'd roll over to or walk into an apartment and see without any makeup on and still wanna smash in the bedroom. You aint one of them.

p.s. I'll be a homo, trifling fag, whatever else you wanna call me, as long as I don't have to roll over to your pillsbury doughboy in spraypaint lookin ass I'm good with that!!!!!!!!

LOL

I guess you learned to read like that at the PIERS.
It's a kiki.

Your right, I am obese, ugly and unhappy ahd rely on your for all of my self worth. Boo hoo I am a poor soul..

I am done with you. You can do your little stunts on HA but I know you well.

WHatever mary- go hit up some M4M room .

Here I am at my heaviest 600 pounds last week.
Gastric bypas next week!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2008, 05:54 AM
Be done with me, I am so happy with that reply.

I was done with you in 2005 (the last time you looked attractive) when you picked back up the bon bons and found your comfy spot on the couch again.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 06:00 AM

I was done with you in 2005 (the last time you looked attractive) when you picked back up the bon bons and found your comfy spot on the couch again.

Yeah I was done with you when I fired you.

As I told you before. if I ever feel fat I can lose weight, which is what you keep on pounding over and over. I amhappy as is currently and have no complanints from the men in my life. Which i funny, because some of the pics of the real girls you have posted are easily much heavier than I ever have been been.

Luckily for you, there is also help for you, you can go to the corner store and get some 50cvent paper bags to hide that cara.

But growing from 5' 2? And having a life ling Napoleonic complex and relying nn that tired dick as your selling point- you are fucked.

Have a nice night.

slinky
11-30-2008, 06:28 AM

Talking about ourselves in the third person?

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 06:51 AM

As I told you before. if I ever feel fat I can lose weight, which is what you keep on pounding over and over. I amhappy as is currently and have no complanints from the men in my life. Which i funny, because some of the pics of the real girls you have posted are easily much heavier than I ever have been been.

Luckily for you, there is also help for you, you can go to the corner store and get some 50cvent paper bags to hide that cara.

But growing from 5' 2? And having a life ling Napoleonic complex and relying nn that tired dick as your selling point- you are fucked.

Have a nice night.

LOL I am sorry that was a good one - kikikikikikikik ! More please! It's like a HA Roast

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2008, 07:35 AM

Have a nice night.

Whoa fatness
let's get something straight I never worked for you, you called me asking for help because you said and I quote" I want a VIP section and someone next to me so that people dont just come up to me"

So let me get this straight you're calling me a napoleon and whatnot but you didn't want to be around the people that made you who you were?!?

Let's keep it real Allanah
I've said it before and I'll say it again
I'll be a short, ugly, homo, trifling fag and anything else you can think of

What I will not be is a kiss ass, a person you didn't pay when you needed help, the individual that helped your gigantic ass up those steps at your times square apartment back in the day, or the person you referred to as a husband for the last couple of years who fucked you over emotionally and financially and caused you to put on that extra 1/2 ton you stride around with torturing those poor pumps step by step.

I have no issues with being a loser by your standards because you're a bum bitch at the end of the day. You had your moment at the AVN and it's been a downward spiral ever since. People you've insulted at your parties and here on this very board are now your closest friends because the people that had your back and put up with your bullshit have walked away from you and bettered themselves.

When I look in the mirror I'm happy with what I see, knowing you will never be happy when you do the same makes me smile even more......

As I said earlier, find a gym and a lipo center and then feel free to talk shit, I'm having a really hard time arguing with a muppet who thinks she's still in high school.......

JWBL

Paladin
11-30-2008, 07:36 AM
Well, I think I'll stay out of this one, but i must side with JWBL in the end.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2008, 07:49 AM
[quote=JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel]Be done with me, I am so happy with that reply.

Have a nice night.

Whoa fatness........ Once again you're not focusing on the here and now you're mad, bitter, and probably eating trying to get in the last word.......

let's get something straight I never worked for you, you called me asking for help because you said and I quote" I want a VIP section and someone next to me so that people dont just come up to me"....and I did that because I liked you as a friend and I was going to be at the parties anyway but please dont EVER try to make users on HA believe that I needed any money from you, that's never been the case.......

What I will not be is a kiss ass, a person you didn't pay when you needed help, the individual that helped your gigantic ass up those steps at your times square apartment back in the day when you were tired and mad at the world due to the owners of Club Shelter putting your party in the basement or the attic, or the person you referred to as a husband for the last couple of years who fucked you over emotionally and financially and caused you to put on that extra 1/2 ton you stride around with torturing those poor pumps step by step. "I like my girls chunky" lol and CHUNKY like Campbell's soup you got bitch........look at you now: King Kong aint got shit on you!!!!

I have no issues with being a loser by your standards because you're a bum bitch at the end of the day. You had your moment at the AVN and it's been a downward spiral ever since. People you've insulted at your parties and here on this very board are now your closest friends because the people that had your back and put up with your bullshit have walked away from you and bettered themselves.

As I said earlier, find a gym and a lipo center and then feel free to talk shit, I'm having a really hard time arguing with a muppet who thinks she's still in high school.......

JWBL

jaycanuck
11-30-2008, 07:57 AM

a. find a gym
b. google liposucion

p.s. Hi Danielle ;)

Why can't we all just get along??? All I want is a 12 incher inside my pussy... That's all I am asking for... Makeup or no makeup... can I just get some fucking cock for christ's sake!!!

damn! :( I'm not that endowed! lol

attracted2ts
11-30-2008, 10:19 AM

LOL

I don't remember that?

My god Allanah you are still beautiful with or without makeup from head to toe you are a true beauty...

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 01:51 PM
[quote=JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel]Be done with me, I am so happy with that reply.

Have a nice night.

Whoa fatness........ Once again you're not focusing on the here and now you're mad, bitter, and probably eating trying to get in the last word.......

let's get something straight I never worked for you, you called me asking for help because you said and I quote" I want a VIP section and someone next to me so that people dont just come up to me"....and I did that because I liked you as a friend and I was going to be at the parties anyway but please dont EVER try to make users on HA believe that I needed any money from you, that's never been the case.......

What I will not be is a kiss ass, a person you didn't pay when you needed help, the individual that helped your gigantic ass up those steps at your times square apartment back in the day when you were tired and mad at the world due to the owners of Club Shelter putting your party in the basement or the attic, or the person you referred to as a husband for the last couple of years who fucked you over emotionally and financially and caused you to put on that extra 1/2 ton you stride around with torturing those poor pumps step by step. "I like my girls chunky" lol and CHUNKY like Campbell's soup you got bitch........look at you now: King Kong aint got shit on you!!!!

JWBL

Keep it REAL would mean telling the truth accurately.

Again queen you continue to misconstrue the facts for your convenience.

Doing a favor for someone, would mean doing it gratuitousl and without pay. I needed another security guard asd I did have a stalker at the time and thought of you. You ACCEPTED PAYMENT for YOUR TIME, while at my party so YOU DID, for a period work for ME. Like it or not. YOU DID.

I got rid of you because I realized how ridiculous you looked next to me , while I am in heels. While I am 5' 6" without shoes, which is taller than you, in heels I tower over your small frame.It's not my fault you are built like a pussy. Plus you were completely incompetent. And were LET GO.

The issue of you needing the money - well as I recall correctly from our phone conversation, you needed to pay for your tire since one had be ruined on the LIE, so you took the job because you needed the coins.
Don't front now.

My career had gone down hill since my AVN award win? ON REALLY.

First of all, its the ultimate achievement for a performer in porn, which I received.

I have an exclusive contract for the molding and sales of toys made from my body parts and body, which are going to be on sale world wide by January 15. Prototype done and package approved . I am the second transsexual EVER to be give such a contract.

My web site was contracted a company that manages and produces the web sites of some of the TOP gg porn stars of today- their clients include
Jenna Haze and Jesse Jane just to name a few oh their huge list of top gg stars. I am the second transsexual to be part of that company and under their umbrella.

I just finished modeling for a major, major British artist for a HUGE sculpture show. I just finished modeling for two major fashion photographers for other art projects as well.

I've had three articles about me published in major magazines and newspapers.

Amongst the deals I have going on right now are tv shows, a book, and many other projects.

Oh yeah and I am still doing everything I was always doing. All that and more has happened this year.

Big tumble, eh? This was the best year I had proffesionally as an adult performer.

You just bitter.
A bitter broke as librarian, with a tired car, and tired life, working chicks to pay his bills and cell phone bills.

And please, all these other prople you speak so highly of now, let's not even go to what you have said to me about them in the PAST dear.

You are, and have always been a two faced, gossiping faggot, that lives and thrives on drama. You live on craigslist, you live knowing everyone business, you live it because you have no life.

Tell a fag, tell Johnny Walker, tell everyone.

Many of my gay friends are much less of a bitch than you are.

I think you should just go get some tits, ffs, and call it a gay day- because deep down inside babe YOU ARE EVERY WOMAN sister. Just set it free!!!

Alyssa87
11-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Thank you Allanah!
U kno it means more coming from motha.

now..
LET'S TALK ABOUT READING!
(carry on, i'm living.lol)

mrbig
11-30-2008, 03:27 PM
:popcorn :popcorn :shrug

ballbreaker
11-30-2008, 06:42 PM
hey people the tread was about posting pictures without make up i think it got way out of hand keep the pictures coming and ease up on the fighting even though some of that shit is funny as hell.

Floyd R
11-30-2008, 07:23 PM
This forum is filled with insanity.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 08:33 PM
hey people the tread was about posting pictures without make up i think it got way out of hand keep the pictures coming and ease up on the fighting even though some of that shit is funny as hell.

I apologize for it getting out of hand as this was your thread. I simply did what was posted as someone made a comment about me and posted my image.

It was fine and dandy until Miss Juanita Walker got into the mix and started reading, well she wants read like a queen, lets go then.

Sorry again, I am done reading her.

LOL Alyssa.
I live for that part in the movie.

SHADE & READING:
Dorian nails it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu1HxO_He-Q

ballbreaker
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM
no problem allanah .

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Well goddamn..........

Talk about entertainment.

:popcorn
:wink:

ottorocket
11-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Ouch that one is gonna leave a mark... :popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
11-30-2008, 09:37 PM
oh my goodness, oh my goodness lol

voy4her
11-30-2008, 09:37 PM
very entertaining. i did enjoy how Allanah started the shit by making a snide comment and then tried to act like JWBL was the cause when he called her on it.Reminds me of a girl i once dated who would do that shit all the time and then act like the victim.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 09:57 PM
very entertaining. i did enjoy how Allanah started the shit by making a snide comment and then tried to act like JWBL was the cause when he called her on it.Reminds me of a girl i once dated who would do that shit all the time and then act like the victim.

That's an interesting interpritation of the subject, but I AM NOT nor never have claimed to be A VICTIM. If someone wants to read, go ahead.

Message sponsored by Lowes Paint

Where all my make up needs are met.

rover187
11-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Very beautiful picture :)

i'm going to have to give my pick to this one first.

rover187
11-30-2008, 10:08 PM

I like this natural beauty also.

Sunny Dee-lite
12-01-2008, 03:06 AM
AS I WAS EDITING PICS FROM MY SUNDAY PARTY FOUND THIS PIC...SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY DEC 7TH.AND NOT ONLY DID MIMI COME OUT W/OUT MAKE-UP I GUESS SHE LOST HER PANTIES ON THE WAY.....LOL! :shock: DEFITNATLY ON MOST BEAUTIFUL LIST!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2008, 03:12 AM

I apologize for it getting out of hand as this was your thread. I simply did what was posted as someone made a comment about me and posted my image.

It was fine and dandy until Miss Juanita Walker got into the mix and started reading, well she wants read like a queen, lets go then.

LOL Alyssa.

SHADE & READING:
Dorian nails it.

bitch this was over last night
you just can't put shit to rest
the name is Johnny Walker

Ballbreaker I won't apologize for my actions in this thread because let's face it your thread is the #1 thread due to my drama with this overpumped troll......

Allanah call me all the names you want, at the end of the day your looks prove my point. Your attitude makes your ugliness even worse.....

I will take this out of the thread though, since you want to type a ton of shit lets go even further and do this verbally in the chat room.....

I'll leave my name in there all night...............feel free to step your Frankenstein ass on in!!!!

meghanchavalier
12-01-2008, 03:12 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p19/tytanic12/BeaArthur.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2008, 03:16 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p19/tytanic12/BeaArthur.jpg

Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd wake up to Bea over THAT monstrosity any day

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 03:18 AM

LOL Alyssa.

SHADE & READING:
Dorian nails it.

bitch this was over last night
you just can't put shit to rest
the name is Johnny Walker

Ballbreaker I won't apologize for my actions in this thread because let's face it your thread is the #1 thread due to my drama with this overpumped troll......

Allanah call me all the names you want, at the end of the day your looks prove my point. Your attitude makes your ugliness even worse.....

I will take this out of the thread though, since you want to type a ton of shit lets go even further and do this verbally in the chat room.....

I'll leave my name in there all night...............feel free to step your Frankenstein ass on in!!!!

Miss Juanita, you still taking the same shit?

If you need to find me, you know where to im me PUNK.

Bring it to the light!

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:20 AM
Lets talk about reading...

Kelly Shore's fake tan is so orange her pictures should be used in a Florida Orange juice commercial. But this time she is from concentrate!

Keep this going - Let's read!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2008, 03:23 AM
NO BITCH

carry your pork grind looking lips to that CHAT icon at the top

wait let me explain it to you so you can understand Allanah

lift up the obese fatty sack you call a stomach, smack your arm to regain bloodflow, and then click on the mouse button and go to chat

real simple

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:29 AM

Allanah Starr is sooooo old her birth certificate says "expired" on it.

meghanchavalier
12-01-2008, 03:29 AM
I find all transwomen and men beautiful no matter what look they're rocking. I'm 40, fat and feeling fabulous and could care less what anyone thinks of me as long as I'm happy in the skin I'm in, and there's alot more skin these days.
I think Allanah, Danielle, Kelly and every other transgender person who posts in this forum are perfect just the way they are.
We don't have to love each other, we don't even have to like each other, but it sure would be nice if we could stop fighting...ah Utopia.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 03:30 AM
NO BITCH

carry your pork grind looking lips to that CHAT icon at the top

wait let me explain it to you so you can understand Allanah

lift up the obese fatty sack you call a stomach, smack your arm to regain bloodflow, and then click on the mouse button and go to chat

real simple

Juanita
You know my number, you know my im, you know where to find me in person
If you need to say something to me, you know where I am.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2008, 03:31 AM
fights will never cease, nice wish though

meanwhile 10 mins later porkness is a no-show

I'll wait catfish lips, maybe the spray paint hasn't dried

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 03:32 AM

Allanah Starr is sooooo old her birth certificate says "expired" on it.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was a good one.

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:32 AM
I find all transwomen and men beautiful no matter what look they're rocking. I'm 40, fat and feeling fabulous and could care less what anyone thinks of me as long as I'm happy in the skin I'm in, and there's alot more skin these days.
I think Allanah, Danielle, Kelly and every other transgender person who posts in this forum are perfect just the way they are.
We don't have to love each other, we don't even have to like each other, but it sure would be nice if we could stop fighting...ah Utopia.

Meghan, you make me sick with your level head, I just reached for my Tums. You know what they say about old people... you always think you know everything when you get old...

READ!

( BTW if you haven't noticed - I am joking ) lol

meghanchavalier
12-01-2008, 03:34 AM
I know getting old sucks. Did you know my social security number is 1? I was also the waitress at the Last Supper.

meghanchavalier
12-01-2008, 03:35 AM
I also stepped on my scale this morning and saw my telephone number is that a good or bad thing? :lol:

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:35 AM
I know getting old sucks. Did you know my social security number is 1? I was also the waitress at the Last Supper.

Girl, that was not the last supper - YOu are so old you forgot to notice - That was the FIRST supper, at least that is what Gia Darling recalls.

meghanchavalier
12-01-2008, 03:38 AM
Seriously I'm so old I drove a chariot to high school

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Seriously I'm so old I drove a chariot to high school

How did you get it to school on square wheels?

meghanchavalier
12-01-2008, 03:40 AM
:lol:

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Miss thing you are so old that your porn movies were called Silent Movies

meghanchavalier
12-01-2008, 03:45 AM
Girl I'm being serious now, I'm so fat the last time I spun around my friends threw me a Welcome Back party and then they gave me a belt for my birthday unfortunately I had to attach it to a boomerang so I could get it around me :lol:

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:46 AM
I was talking to Kimber James when we shot her for shemale strokers and thought she was real dumb...I mentioned I had to get my cat Meow Mix, she thought it was a record for cats.

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 03:47 AM
Felicia Katt is such a whore...she was on the Yukan Parking lot giving out potato chips yellin' "Free Lays!"

She is so smart she thought Sherlock Holmes was a housing project!

JamesHunt
12-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Mine from last night

WTF, I told you not to post that pic of me, WHERES MY LAWYER!!! I'm gonna sue this board to fuck. REMOVE IT NOW!!!

TsVanessa69
12-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Thank you Allanah!
U kno it means more coming from motha.

now..
LET'S TALK ABOUT READING!
(carry on, i'm living.lol)
Bitch ain't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldensamba
12-01-2008, 09:52 AM

LOL

I don't remember that?

This may well be the best picture I have ever seen of you. Smokin' hot!

Crawler
12-01-2008, 01:39 PM

Jennifer, how can men not fall in love with you? You're GAW-JUS in that pre-T Day Shot - black and white, bedroom allure, blonde tresses cascading over your impossibly gentle breasts. Thank you.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2008, 07:20 PM

LOL

I don't remember that?

This may well be the best picture I have ever seen of you. Smokin' hot!

Thanks,

I will try to ressurent the thread, by it's appropiate subject by posting a few none make up pics I found-

Here I am @ Hyde Park in London with the baseball cap, the other iin Miami Beach

Dinand
12-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Allanah you look fucking hot, that's for sure!!!

DL_NL
12-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Second that!

msbhaven
12-01-2008, 11:09 PM

Meghan that's a beautiful thing to say, and I think it makes you that much more beautiful for saying it. I've always thought you were pretty, but to know that you are a nice person makes it that much better.

As for 40, fat and fabulous....you're only as old as you feel and don't look a day over 25 to me, you're not even close to fat so don't go there, and ok you are totally ABFAB so I guess you got 1 out of 3. :lol:

Hugs,
Ashlee

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Allanah that beach picture has got to be one of the most beautiful and natural ones I have seen of you, gorggggg

msbhaven
12-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Oh and Allannah I think you look very nice in your pics also.

Alaska Guy
12-02-2008, 06:17 AM
This girl takes the cake. The other girls are great, don't get me wrong, but for some reason this girl just looks to me the most beautiful ever.

http://galleries.grooby.com/yum06xr/tn-10.jpg

http://galleries.grooby.com/yum06xr/tn-01.jpg

http://galleries.grooby.com/yum06xr/tn-14.jpg

longwave
12-02-2008, 07:55 AM
from what i've seen in this thread, i'd def. choose alyssa.

michneo
12-02-2008, 08:38 AM

killin it

michneo
12-02-2008, 08:48 AM
what about yasmine lee shes nice without make up too

endo420
12-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Does anyone have pictures of Jennifer Paris feet without makeup or photo shop? I hear they are wonderful.

NjTranceAddict
12-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Well this thread is going swimmingly.

Anyway, Alyssa, I've always admired your natural look. Fantastic. :)

EyeCumInPiece
12-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Hey Ballbreaker this thread is a real fucking classic. Ive been reading this shit for a week now and its more entertaining than anything i can find on tv.

EyeCumInPiece
12-03-2008, 07:59 AM
Everytime i see a TS on the street, i wonder what she'd look like without makeup.

Everyone has their own definition of beauty, I (not that any of u giv a fuck wat i think) feel most of the girls ive seen here are beautiful. With Make-up OR without. Alyssa, Allanah, Jenn Paris, Sunny D , Mimi, Celeste, ect. All Beautiful. There my fav's.

Mimi Plastique stuck out most for me in this particular subject because she looked profoundly better 2 me Without the makeup.

drock
12-03-2008, 10:18 AM

I was about to say you. damn!!

ballbreaker
12-03-2008, 02:56 PM
well do have a winner?

drock
12-03-2008, 09:01 PM

Damn U R sexy!

voy4her
12-03-2008, 10:17 PM
the separate checks must have been a bitch

socali6969
12-03-2008, 10:50 PM
If someone is keeping score....I vote first for Mimi and then Ashlee....I think their natural beauty is astonishing and pleasing....just my humble opinion...for what it is worth..
socali6969

Castor_Troy05
12-04-2008, 01:21 AM
From this thread alone I'll go along and say in no particular order Alyssa, SunnyD and Jen P make the top 3. Allanah looks great in those older pics, but the other 3 in my opinion just look better. So a close 4th is all i can go for.

That said my chances of ever meeting any of these girls and seeing them outta make up are slim to none so my rankings really don't matter

AmyDaly
12-04-2008, 01:30 AM
From this thread alone I'll go along and say in no particular order Alyssa, SunnyD and Jen P make the top 3. Allanah looks great in those older pics, but the other 3 in my opinion just look better. So a close 4th is all i can go for.

That said my chances of ever meeting any of these girls and seeing them outta make up are slim to none so my rankings really don't matter

lol if you ever met me, chances are you WOULD see me without makeup. I'm a rebel like that. Either that or just too lazy. I'll go with rebel though. Yea.

Castor_Troy05
12-04-2008, 01:39 AM

lol if you ever met me, chances are you WOULD see me without makeup. I'm a rebel like that. Either that or just too lazy. I'll go with rebel though. Yea.

note to self : must visit wherever Amy is