PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

jesseflo
11-27-2008, 02:10 AM
just wanted to wish everyone and their families a happy and safe thanksgiving and be sure and help out those less fortunate than you even if its just inviting friends who have nowhere to go for dinner. holidays are a lonely time for many so it makes a big difference. LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

dan_drade
11-27-2008, 02:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jesse. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

jesseflo
11-27-2008, 02:16 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jesse. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
i hope so. ill be having it at the military base as i was invited to eat there and decided to take them up as my mom and dad cant make it over to my house this year sadly.

dan_drade
11-27-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm sure you will have a great time there. I am spending mine with my aunt, uncle, GF and son. My sister and family was supposed to come, but they cant make it now. But we will have a good time anyway.

jesseflo
11-27-2008, 04:55 AM
I'm sure you will have a great time there. I am spending mine with my aunt, uncle, GF and son. My sister and family was supposed to come, but they cant make it now. But we will have a good time anyway.

aww that sucks but im sure you will have a great time. :D

dan_drade
11-27-2008, 05:08 AM
Yes, its going to be great. It sure is nice finally having my family meet my gf and they all love her. The only immediate family that has not met her are my three brothers, but It's been so long since I have seen them anyway.

jesseflo
11-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Yes, its going to be great. It sure is nice finally having my family meet my gf and they all love her. The only immediate family that has not met her are my three brothers, but It's been so long since I have seen them anyway.

thats awesome. glad the family approves. :D

praetor
11-27-2008, 02:51 PM
Happy ThanksGiving Day, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

lofty2020
11-27-2008, 02:55 PM
and a happy thanksgiving to you too jess!!

Realgirls4me
11-27-2008, 05:27 PM
First of all, thanks to NYCe for making this place possible. Second, have a great Thanksgiving, everyone, particularly those I've had the great pleasure of meeting in person because of this place.
Take a moment to be grateful for all you have (a working computer and being able to pay for an ISP) and watch that waistline! :)

jesseflo
11-27-2008, 07:52 PM
First of all, thanks to NYCe for making this place possible. Second, have a great Thanksgiving, everyone, particularly those I've had the great pleasure of meeting in person because of this place.
Take a moment to be grateful for all you have (a working computer and being able to pay for an ISP) and watch that waistline! :)

lol i know. its gonna suck. i guess ill just have to excercise like hell after as i love me some mashed potatoes and pumkin pie!

DL_NL
11-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone in the US!

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-27-2008, 09:17 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING JESS AND ALL MY FELLO HA MEMBERS!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THANKS FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR HEALTH,HAPPINESS, AND GOOD SEX!!!! LOL
ENJOY ALL AND DONT EAT TO MUCH!!!!
KISSES
NATASSIA

clarknog
11-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Happy Turkey Day to you too, Jesse. And a Happy Tday to all on the board. May you have the good fortune to share it with loved ones.

And please take the time to give thanks to your many blessings. You may not be exactly where you want to be in life, but be rest assured, it could be far worse.

Much Love!

Clark - No Glasses

Chaingunner
11-28-2008, 01:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Jesse, and to you all and hope you enjoyed your lunches :)

Hazel Tucker
11-28-2008, 02:22 AM
just wanted to wish everyone and their families a happy and safe thanksgiving and be sure and help out those less fortunate than you even if its just inviting friends who have nowhere to go for dinner. holidays are a lonely time for many so it makes a big difference. LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Beautiful! :)

msbhaven
11-28-2008, 02:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else here at HA.

blckhaze
11-28-2008, 03:05 AM
Happy thanksgiving.
Im going to fall into an Itis induced coma now after the 'boys win.

Tiffany Anne
11-28-2008, 06:49 AM
lol i know. its gonna suck. i guess ill just have to excercise like hell after as i love me some mashed potatoes and pumkin pie!

At a military base, surely you can find some of the few and the proud to help you work off some calories:D :lol:

jesseflo
11-28-2008, 07:10 AM

At a military base, surely you can find some of the few and the proud to help you work off some calories:D :lol:

lol im sure i could. saw quite a few cuties today!

Tiffany Anne
11-28-2008, 07:21 AM

lol im sure i could. saw quite a few cuties today!

Well, go give them something to be thankful for! :D