PDA

View Full Version : Peace at last! Temporarily...

BeardedOne
11-26-2008, 01:04 AM
For the next few weeks, fans of Ann Coulter--anyone?--will have to rely on Lindsay Lohan to provide insensitive, backward-thinking sound bites.

Because of a nasty fall last month, says the New York Post's Page Six, the 46-year-old will have her jaw wired shut.

News is scant at the moment, but Page Six writes, "WE HEAR...THAT although we didn't think it would be possible to silence Ann Coulter, the leggy reaction- ary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut..."

SarahG
11-26-2008, 01:23 AM
I wondered why we haven't heard from her this election season.

DL_NL
11-26-2008, 01:32 AM
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/ann_coulter02.jpg

GroobySteven
11-26-2008, 01:37 AM
This is old news, I can't give them source for obvious reasons but now the "cat is out of the bag" so to speak.

Ann was in Thailand for facial surgery and SRS when she got an infection in her bottom jaw. Despite antibiotics they didn't fully work and part of her lower jaw ligaments had to be reconstructed. Hence, her jaw being wired shut for a period of time.

I don't wish pain on any one - but thank god this cunt has been shut up for a while.

Fox
11-26-2008, 02:26 AM
I don't wish pain on any one - but thank god this cunt has been shut up for a while.

Felicia Katt
11-26-2008, 02:51 AM
I heard her jaw was broke when someone kicked her in the ass, her head being so far up it LOL

meow

FK

SXFX
11-26-2008, 02:53 AM
This is old news, I can't give them source for obvious reasons but now the "cat is out of the bag" so to speak.

Ann was in Thailand for facial surgery and SRS when she got an infection in her bottom jaw. Despite antibiotics they didn't fully work and part of her lower jaw ligaments had to be reconstructed. Hence, her jaw being wired shut for a period of time.

FUCK! I knew it she was a dude! HA! Go figure! You are what you hate!
And god knows what thing hates a lot!

phobun
11-26-2008, 05:34 AM
For the next few weeks, fans of Ann Coulter--anyone?--will have to rely on Lindsay Lohan to provide insensitive, backward-thinking sound bites.

Because of a nasty fall last month, says the New York Post's Page Six, the 46-year-old will have her jaw wired shut.

News is scant at the moment, but Page Six writes, "WE HEAR...THAT although we didn't think it would be possible to silence Ann Coulter, the leggy reaction- ary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut..."
Snooze.

Willie Escalade
11-26-2008, 09:29 AM
That's my quote of the week! :lol: