PDA

View Full Version : "Passable"

DavinciClerk
11-25-2008, 10:58 PM
I am aware that calling a t girl "passable" is missing the point entirely. They want to be recognized for what they are, not who they were, or how convincing their anatomy now appears. I get. However, the fact of the matter is that they did not go through this brave transformation simply to appeal to those who have done the same. T girls (for the most part) make their living off of men who will spend good money for their company. It's these men who make it possible for T girls to live the lifestyles they have pursued. So when a man uses the term "passable", it means that the T girl in question has eliminated all threat of feeling that they are in some way gay for being attracted to them. At this point, the T girl has succeeded in becoming what they set out to be, a beautiful female man. In short, I feel that a T girl who is offended by a man using the term "passable" is asking for too much from the demographic they have set out to impress.

tsntx
11-25-2008, 11:02 PM
hahahaha

moron

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
11-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Geez, you just insult everyone. Does it make you feel good to do that?

He actually has a point. And, I think he's right. Am I a moron too? I don't think so.

hahahaha

moron

msbhaven
11-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Being passable is the most I feel I can ever hope for. Maybe my expectations are low, but to be passable on a daily, hourly, all the time basis is almost like a dream for me.

To just be able to live my life as a normal girl would be wonderful beyond words. I can't tell you how much vagina envy I have sometimes. It's really bad when I see a totally hot babe just disreguarding what God gave her. My thought is, "you lucky bitch, do you know how damn good you have it?!?"

So no I don't get offended by the idea of being called passable. I take it as a compliment to all the effort I put in to getting my outside to match my inside.

phobun
11-26-2008, 06:53 AM
T girls (for the most part) make their living off of men who will spend good money for their company. It's these men who make it possible for T girls to live the lifestyles they have pursued.
You win the dumbass of the year award. Dood, you need to get out more.

So when a man uses the term "passable", it means that the T girl in question has eliminated all threat of feeling that they are in some way gay for being attracted to them. At this point, the T girl has succeeded in becoming what they set out to be, a beautiful female man.
Weirdo.

phobun
11-26-2008, 06:56 AM
this guy is a moron.

Paladin
11-26-2008, 08:09 AM
even if the op got a complete brain download from Spock, he'd still be incapable of making any logical sense.