PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a CREEPER

Maximus25
11-25-2008, 10:17 PM
What's up everybody my name is Max and I have been a member for close to a year now. Im 23 y/o soon to be college grad with currently no job prospects because well...our economy fucking sucks ass. I'm an Admirer with no qualms about my sexual identity or any of that shit. I love Women and it doesn't matter if she's a GG or TS. I've been into trannies (is there another word besides tranny...i feel its so deregatory?) since I was like 11 or 12. I "blame" day time tv shows such as Ricki Lake and Maury for displaying incredibly attractive women that were born males.

Allow me to explain why do I feel like a Giant creep on these boards. Since I was like 15, I've been looking for tg women my own age. Back in the dark ages of the net, I used to frequent Yahoo groups (remember those?) and chat praying that I would find a cool, down to earth, and hard bodied ts girl my age. And well Im still praying. . .I tried urnotalone.com and all the girls my age weren't into guys-Fuck!! One day like many of I found this incredible site and my initial reaction was a mixture of disbelief and amazement. Yet instead of trying to strike up conversations or meet new people, I've spent most of my time scrolling this site one handed. Now some of you are thinking why don't you sack up and go to TS friendly club or one of Allanah Star's parties in the city. I do plan on going to one but I feel like I would be overwhelmed by all the hot chicks and not be my charming or witty self. I worry I might say something stupid like "hey ____ you are so damn hot and did I mention i cranked it to you 5 times in 12 minutes?!"

Gross...I know but before you get turned off there is a point. I want to meet someone casually maybe start of as friends and take it from there. Yet, I feel on this board we place a lot of the women here on a high pedestal to such a degree where they're not seen as people but our sexual objects or projections of carnal desires. I dont want to pay for sex. I just want to meet and possibly hook up with ts girls like I would with a gg. So if there are anyone of around my age I'm Max from Cambridge MA. I know some ladies gripe that there are no good men here but I am living proof. Happy Thanksgiving!!

bte
11-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Well at least your honest, good deal man.

Coroner
11-26-2008, 02:16 AM
Welcome aboard, man!

crickets
11-26-2008, 02:53 AM
Are you me?
Dude I felt the exact same way for years. I still kind of do. Look at my post count to see I am a lurker too. I feel exactly like you do.

Rock on man. Be more bold. Best advice I was ever given; "Don't be ashamed by what turns you on. You did not choose it any more than you chose to breathe air, so do not feel bad about it."

msbhaven
11-26-2008, 05:48 AM
Well at least your honest, good deal man.

Good looking too!