PDA

View Full Version : Dec 1st is World Aids Day - I'll be giving a speech

MrsKellyPierce
11-25-2008, 05:36 AM
At Prairie State College in Chicago on behalf of Stoppingthehate.com

Lets Remember the ones that have lost their lives to the epidemic, the ones that are living with it now, and the thousand that will be infected today.

Lets Reflect on these people and use precaution always in our sexual acts!

Kisses

Kelly

envivision
11-25-2008, 05:46 AM
Dear Kelly,

Could you please remind the participants that the USA is one of few countries in the world that still ban people with HIV from entering the country. Other countries with similar 'humane' policy include: Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, Lybia, and a few other backward retarted countries. Quite an impressive list to be on !.

It is time for the law- that was sponsored by the famous right wing religious nutcase Jesse Helms , then signed into law in the early 90's by a famous left wing pervert by the name of Bill 'Bubba' Clinton- to be overturned.

Thank you and godspeed.

MrsKellyPierce
11-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Interesting, I can work that in there somewhere I am sure. Thank you!

rockit
11-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Good luck with your speech, hope it goes well. This webpage has much info, you might find something usefull:

http://www.avert.org/usa_aids.htm

MrsKellyPierce
11-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Thank you so much Rockit I must admit this will be my first time speaking out for World Aids Day, I think it should be more of a celebration of the people who are still with us and celebrate the lives of the ones that are lost. Remembering something great about them. I will definitely take a look at that website to help with my speech. All my speeches have been on the LGBT community and fighting for diversity so this will be a change for me.

MrsKellyPierce
11-25-2008, 08:17 PM
oops double post

ed_jaxon
11-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Good luck on the speech Kel.......

Please do not try to rap there though. Your topics seem good and I just think it would be a shame to provide a good speech and then get pelted with eggs for trying to rap.

j/k

(not about the not rapping part :))

DL_NL
11-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Good luck with the speech, I'm sure you'll do a good job.

Please share the speech with us when it's done.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2008, 12:40 AM
thank you everyone! Ha ha Ed lol

gr4phic4rtist08
11-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Dear Kelly,

Could you please remind the participants that the USA is one of few countries in the world that still ban people with HIV from entering the country. Other countries with similar 'humane' policy include: Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, Lybia, and a few other backward retarted countries. Quite an impressive list to be on !.

It is time for the law- that was sponsored by the famous right wing religious nutcase Jesse Helms , then signed into law in the early 90's by a famous left wing pervert by the name of Bill 'Bubba' Clinton- to be overturned.

Thank you and godspeed.

Yeah remind them to keep to law around...why would you want anymore infected in the US?

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2008, 01:30 AM
Dear Kelly,

Thank you and godspeed.

Yeah remind them to keep to law around...why would you want anymore infected in the US? Gentleman, at least I assume envision is a gentleman, anyone that is infected with a communicable disease isn't allowed, technically even the flu. Lets not turn this into an argument thread, but if you are gonna debate with GOOD HUMOR then thats fine.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Can you explain further dear? Maybe show links to this.

ARMANIXXX
11-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Dear Kelly,

Thank you and godspeed.

Honestly,

I don't see a problem with that.

In fact, anyone with ANY disease/sickness should be refused from coming into the U.S. of A. that's not a citizen here.

Good for the government for finally getting something right.

Justawannabe
11-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Good luck with the speech, I didn't know you did much public speaking.

Lots of controversy to go around on this topic, so pick and choose carefully. I agree that the day is more about the tragedy than deeply held beliefs over who caused it. Just getting the attention back on the issue should be a hard enough goal.

Sean

Alyssa87
11-27-2008, 09:14 AM
whoa how cool. congrats.
u should record it and put it on your youtube!