PDA

View Full Version : Shame on those blacks in cali that voted for prop 8!

Solitary Brother
11-24-2008, 10:17 AM
SHAME SHAME SHAME!
You all have some mother fucking nerve!
I mean really......
First of all it is nice that so many of you got off your ass and voted this time BUT.....
How can SOME blacks in california vote against gay marriage when 70% of black children are born out of wedlock?
It seems many blacks dont believe in marriage at all!
This is just shameful in light of some of OUR moral failings.

I know some of you dont like it but its the truth.....
Black people shouldnt even be ALLOWED to say the word MARRIAGE much less deny people that WANT to get married the right.

Shame shame shame!

ARMANIXXX
11-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Lots of Hispanics voted yes as well.

Solitary Brother
11-24-2008, 11:05 AM
70% OF BLACKS VOTED YES.
How can they justify that?
Its just black people being haters....they dont particularly care to be married and want to make sure others dont have that right either.
The black voted was what caused this proposition to pass period....thats why people are so dismayed and angry.
How can a group that largely lives outside the confines of what is considered "family values" claim to vote against gay marriage based on the bible?
This vote can ONLY be attributed to hateration.

bezane
11-24-2008, 11:17 AM
maybe then its time to expose the myth that certain parties stand for certain things. the community was duped on this and duped very badly. you supported who they told you to support and they screwed everyone. they don't care either. they got their guy in. they wanted to rule the world. and all a group of people wanted was to get married and live in peace. biggest political snow job ever.

but don't be fooled into putting the blame on the Mormon Church and the like. At least they stood face to face and debated it. they even thought they were fighting a losing battle. but then came the X factor. surprise. now let them pretend they are too busy saving the world to get back to a "local" issue.

arnie666
11-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Couple of my mates are west indians and they can't stand poofs either in fact they make me look like a Gay rights campaigner :lol: .

It's got nothing to do with what they think of marriage but homophobia. It is rife at least within the Black community in the UK.One person I would not want to be is a Black Gay man ,although it might help getting certain jobs! By the way Obama was against Gay marriage, there was a You tube video of a right poofter talking about the US election saying that he doesn't know why Palin and Mcain were so hated by the Gay community when the Dems were not whiter than white on homophobia.He had obviously not become an obamabot and said in this election Gay people had no one to vote for.

All politicians parties etc want power ,you really think Obama will give a shit about this? He's too busy with changing America ...lets hope it's not how Blair 'changed' the UK :shock: :shock: :shock: .

tnuhnhoj
11-24-2008, 03:28 PM
They just think that being gay is a worst sin then out of wedlock child bearing. We all have our own private rating systems for what we think is wrong or right. Most people systems working like this: by the sins we like to do the most are ok, and the sins that other people do that offend us are the worst. They are wrong on both sins. All sins are the same according to God. As a matter of fact, all of us on this site will have to answer to God about this activity. So if one is gay, a murder, or a HungAngel, we are all sinning and have to answer to God on equal terms.

Jericho
11-24-2008, 03:41 PM
So if one is gay, a murder, or a HungAngel, we are all sinning and have to answer to God on equal terms.

Wot utter fukkin bollocks.
Take yer crucifix and shove it up yer hairy arse! :roll:

lupinIII
11-24-2008, 04:06 PM
So if one is gay, a murder, or a HungAngel, we are all sinning and have to answer to God on equal terms.

I don't know about anyone else, but if this shit's true I'm personally looking forward to flipping off god.

"Yeah? So I like trannies, go fuck yourself!" At which point I'll be teleported to hell and immersed in some boiling tar and have my own testicles fed to me by a giant crow or something. Hilarious.

ARMANIXXX
11-24-2008, 04:56 PM
70% OF BLACKS VOTED YES.
How can they justify that?
Its just black people being haters....they dont particularly care to be married and want to make sure others dont have that right either.
The black voted was what caused this proposition to pass period....thats why people are so dismayed and angry.
How can a group that largely lives outside the confines of what is considered "family values" claim to vote against gay marriage based on the bible?
This vote can ONLY be attributed to hateration.

Black people are a near extreme minority in California.

In other words, anti-gay right to marriage wasn't black peoples fault.

62des
11-24-2008, 05:13 PM
This is a racist fuckin thread fuck all of u who insult blacks and u can kiss the blackest part of my ass.

chefmike
11-24-2008, 05:55 PM
They just think that being gay is a worst sin then out of wedlock child bearing. We all have our own private rating systems for what we think is wrong or right. Most people systems working like this: by the sins we like to do the most are ok, and the sins that other people do that offend us are the worst. They are wrong on both sins. All sins are the same according to God. As a matter of fact, all of us on this site will have to answer to God about this activity. So if one is gay, a murder, or a HungAngel, we are all sinning and have to answer to God on equal terms.

LMFAO...good one.

Solitary Brother
11-24-2008, 06:13 PM
This is a racist fuckin thread fuck all of u who insult blacks and u can kiss the blackest part of my ass.

It isnt racist and I am black and yeah we need to talk about black people always fucking whining about other people hating them and then turn around and pull this bullshit!
Everything I said is true and VERY verifiable.
What Im saying is this:
Gay people are pissed of .......MAJORLY.
There have been NATIONWIDE protests already,MULTIPLE ONES.
There is a "blacklist" of those who supported this out and people are being confronted in many ways over there support.
Many "celebrities" are protesting and supporting this cause incluing Janice Dickerson who many people think is homophobic but I DONT THINK SO.....
The gay community is debating RIGHT now how they are going to handle this and the Mormon community is the main target of ire but MARK MY WORDS.....black people WILL be next.
This thing is not over folks and there are going to be consequences......

Thats why you should be concerned.
Are black "leaders" or these filthy black preachers who supported this(half of them suck dick themsleves...sweet as hell) trying to mend any fences?
No.
All I hear is...."the bible said....the bible said.....I was raiiised this way"
Yet you dont follow any OTHER biblical teachings.
THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING ITS NOTHING BUT HATE AND I AGREE 100 %!

msbhaven
11-24-2008, 08:55 PM
I've always been told that straight blacks are very antigay, so it doesn't surprise me that they would support this measure in large numbers. To be fair ignorrant southern rednecks are also incredibly antigay and I'm sure they support measures like this in large numbers as well.

What was mentioned about Dems being antigay is totally spot on as well. I just don't get the huge love affair that gays, lesbians and trans people have with the Dems, because the kind of hate that Democrats foster is far worse to me then anything the Repubs do. Democrats will say they support us to our face and then stab us in the back and twist the knife to boot. At least when someone tells you they are a Repub, or Conservative you know what to expect from them, and hey maybe they will surprise you by being open minded. I just expect better behavior from the Dems because they are supposed to be the party of inclusion.

One of the things I allow myself to forget sometimes when coming here, or associating with people in the community is how much we are reviled and despised by the vast masses of ignorrant hateful people in the world. It totally sucks ass to be spit on, and assaulted for nothing more then the way your brain was wired before you were even born, and it really doesn't matter to me who is doing the hating to be honest. Being hated is being hated no matter who is doing the hating.

Ashlee

chefmike
11-24-2008, 09:32 PM
To be fair ignorrant southern rednecks are also incredibly antigay

As opposed to who? Ignorant bigots from other parts of the country? Ignorance and bigotry are not geographically exclusive and your statement is very naive, it does nothing but spread negative stereotypes about the many good people living in the south.

What was mentioned about Dems being antigay is totally spot on as well.

That's ridiculous and a total crock of shit. Go tell that to Barney Frank.

At least when someone tells you they are a Repub, or Conservative you know what to expect from them, and hey maybe they will surprise you by being open minded.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=39881

LMAO...oh really? That's an even more naive statement on your part...keep telling yourself that..the GOP are owned lock, stock and barrel by vehemently homophobic bible-bangers(no matter how much dick they suck behind closed doors)...where have you been? If you vote GOP that's who you vote with. Period.

trish
11-24-2008, 10:11 PM
all of us on this site will have to answer to God about this activity. So if one is gay, a murder, or a HungAngel, we are all sinning and have to answer to God on equal terms.

Yeah, yeah, we're all God's children. Well God got one of his own children pregnant and she gave birth to God. How fucked up is that? How many innocent babies died in Sodom and Gamorrah? How many rape victims were stoned to death on his advice? How many people died in the flood? I think God has enough of his own sinnin' to worry about before he goes judging others. That's exactly what God is after all: a mythical excuse to judge others while ignoring your own failings. When I get up there I'm gonna ream his child molestin' ass real good and hard; and when He asks for more I'll make Him beg.

dan_drade
11-24-2008, 10:18 PM
You cannot blame blacks for their stand on prop 8. If you watched the ads that the "no on 8" people made, they made it seem as if a "yes on prop 8" vote was similar to the oppression that that blacks had to endure in this country. Even I was a little offended by that, and I am not even black. I'm sure there were a lot of black people that thought the ad's were totally offensive and that helped them make their decision. Its one thing to say that all people in this country deserve equal rights, but it's a another thing to equate gay marriage to being oppressed like black people in this country.

When it becomes legal to tie a gay man to a tree and whip him to death, or legally burn down his house, or keep him in captivity and whip him if he does not perform as told, or fuck his gay lover against his will, or hang him, etc... and have not borken any laws, then you can compare gay rights to the oppresion that black people have had to endure in this country.

Until then, just call it what it is. Everyone deserves the same rights no matter what the color of thier skin is, sexual preference or religion or anything else. IMO the only people that should not have the same rights are convicted criminals (although some people in this country feel that they should have the same rights and thats a joke).

msbhaven
11-24-2008, 11:31 PM
To be fair ignorrant southern rednecks are also incredibly antigay

As opposed to who? Ignorant bigots from other parts of the country? Ignorance and bigotry are not geographically exclusive and your statement is very naive, it does nothing but spread negative stereotypes about the many good people living in the south.

What was mentioned about Dems being antigay is totally spot on as well.

That's ridiculous and a total crock of shit. Go tell that to Barney Frank.

At least when someone tells you they are a Repub, or Conservative you know what to expect from them, and hey maybe they will surprise you by being open minded.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=39881

LMAO...oh really? That's an even more naive statement on your part...keep telling yourself that..the GOP are owned lock, stock and barrel by vehemently homophobic bible-bangers(no matter how much dick they suck behind closed doors)...where have you been? If you vote GOP that's who you vote with. Period.

As opposed to blacks in general. I wanted to make it clear as a nonblack that I wasn't slamming blacks. I used an example with which I am completely familar. I was born and rasied in the south and have plenty of those ignorrant ass rednecks in my own family tree. Are people like that exclusive to the South? Hell no of course not, but you have to be naive yourself to believe that we don't have more then our fair share of people like that down here. Get bent out of shape about this one all you want, but answer me this, where am I safer as a member of the trans community, New York City, or Mobil Alabama? Los Angeles or Little Rock Arkansas? San Francisco or Atlanta? Miami(doesn't count as a southern city IMO) or Nashville? If those places outside of the south weren't a better place for trans people to live then why are they a larger percentage of the population in those cities?

No it is not a total crock of shit. There is ample proof to show that Dems are just as antigay as any bible thumping Republican. Obama, the Mesiah himself, doesn't support gay marriage. Let's not even think about his opinion of transgendered rights. Gay rights are not one bit safer with the Dems in power then they are with the Repubs in power. You are naive if you think otherwise. I don't give a damn what Barney Frank says, he wasn't elected president was he?

Now who is spreading stereotypes? All Repubs are gay bashing, homophobes? Every single one? You've met every single one and proven that they are all homophobes? Bull Shit. Did you even know that Dick Chenney's daughter is a lesbian? Do you really think she votes for the Dems? I don't like the Christian Nut Jobs in this country at all, but some of those nuts happen to be dyed in the wool Democrats too. I know because again many of them are in my family tree.

Don't sit here and tell me how naive I am when you haven't walked in my high heels, and lived my life. Don't assume you know better then I do, you don't even know me or what I have had to live with. If you disagree with my opinion that is fine, but that doesn't give you the right to start name calling and talking down to me.

Solitary Brother
11-25-2008, 01:45 AM
You cannot blame blacks for their stand on prop 8. If you watched the ads that the "no on 8" people made, they made it seem as if a "yes on prop 8" vote was similar to the oppression that that blacks had to endure in this country. Even I was a little offended by that, and I am not even black. I'm sure there were a lot of black people that thought the ad's were totally offensive and that helped them make their decision. Its one thing to say that all people in this country deserve equal rights, but it's a another thing to equate gay marriage to being oppressed like black people in this country.

When it becomes legal to tie a gay man to a tree and whip him to death, or legally burn down his house, or keep him in captivity and whip him if he does not perform as told, or fuck his gay lover against his will, or hang him, etc... and have not borken any laws, then you can compare gay rights to the oppresion that black people have had to endure in this country.

Until then, just call it what it is. Everyone deserves the same rights no matter what the color of thier skin is, sexual preference or religion or anything else. IMO the only people that should not have the same rights are convicted criminals (although some people in this country feel that they should have the same rights and thats a joke).

WTF!?

fitz207
11-25-2008, 03:41 AM
It isnt racist and I am black
Sure you are.

msbhaven
11-25-2008, 03:53 AM
Sure you are.

Uh this guy has over 900 post and his handle is solitary brother. So what you think he has been pretending to be a black man for two years?

dan_drade
11-25-2008, 04:10 AM

WTF!?

WTF!?

fitz207
11-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Sure you are.

Uh this guy has over 900 post and his handle is solitary brother. So what you think he has been pretending to be a black man for two years?
Yep. He's referring to members of his race as "them" and "they". There are whites who pretend to be black and blacks who pretend to be white, in order to stir up trouble. I mean this phony outrage at his "people" in California who as of 2006 were only 6.7% of the states total population.

chefmike
11-25-2008, 09:30 AM
No it is not a total crock of shit. There is ample proof to show that Dems are just as antigay as any bible thumping Republican... Gay rights are not one bit safer with the Dems in power then they are with the Repubs in power. You are naive if you think otherwise. I don't give a damn what Barney Frank says, he wasn't elected president was he?

Yes, that is a TOTAL crock of shit and it's totally naive and ill-informed. Did I know Dick's daughter was a dyke? LMAO...thanks for the breaking news, not that it matters anyway.

chefmike
11-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Sure you are.

Yep. He's referring to members of his race as "them" and "they". There are whites who pretend to be black and blacks who pretend to be white, in order to stir up trouble. I mean this phony outrage at his "people" in California who as of 2006 were only 6.7% of the states total population.

Msbhaven is obviously ignorant of this(as well as other things), but Solitary Brother has not always been SB. Most of the time he has spent here his handle was geekmeat, until he was banned and reappeared as SB. Geekmeat has always shown a noticeable degree of dramatic self-loathing regarding his race, not to mention being a frustrated drag queen who was no doubt picked on by more thuggish and less dramatic black men in his past.

lupinIII
11-25-2008, 10:05 AM
all of us on this site will have to answer to God about this activity. So if one is gay, a murder, or a HungAngel, we are all sinning and have to answer to God on equal terms.

Yeah, yeah, we're all God's children. Well God got one of his own children pregnant and she gave birth to God. How fucked up is that? How many innocent babies died in Sodom and Gamorrah? How many rape victims were stoned to death on his advice? How many people died in the flood? I think God has enough of his own sinnin' to worry about before he goes judging others. That's exactly what God is after all: a mythical excuse to judge others while ignoring your own failings. When I get up there I'm gonna ream his child molestin' ass real good and hard; and when He asks for more I'll make Him beg.

I love you.

NYBURBS
11-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Blacks vs Gays... ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW!!!!!

PS- To the religious poster, you realize you're basing a moral code off of a 2000+ year old tale that no one can possibly prove right? I mean hey whatever does it for you dude, but if someone told you the tooth fairy commanded them to do something how would you look at it? Feel free to believe in a God, just be skeptical of any man that claims to speak for him :wink:

yodajazz
11-25-2008, 12:27 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but if this shit's true I'm personally looking forward to flipping off god.

"Yeah? So I like trannies, go fuck yourself!" At which point I'll be teleported to hell and immersed in some boiling tar and have my own testicles fed to me by a giant crow or something. Hilarious.

Well, I know God. And if you say, "Yeah? So I like trannies, go fuck yourself!" God will probably say; "thank you for being honest". And, "Don't worry about hell. It's aready full of people, who thought they were better than other classes of people".

yodajazz
11-25-2008, 12:53 PM

PS- To the religious poster, you realize you're basing a moral code off of a 2000+ year old tale that no one can possibly prove right? I mean hey whatever does it for you dude, but if someone told you the tooth fairy commanded them to do something how would you look at it? Feel free to believe in a God, just be skeptical of any man that claims to speak for him :wink:

Religious teachings can be proved, like anything else, results. Look at what works right and what is true. And you can also look at what things have gone wrong. A simple example would be that Jesus told people not to worry. Two thousand years later, doctors are saying that stress is the number one killer.

The problem with religion is more that it is misused, for purposes other than what it was intended for, rather than the religion itself. But that is all part of life's lesson. Anything can be misused.

And as far as speaking for God, anyone who loves creatively is speaking for God. This is because God is Love, among other things. The vast majority of humans love, somebody or something non-destructive, thus the vast majority of people speak for God at one time or another, and this includes you.

sammy123
11-25-2008, 01:00 PM
In California 12,978,572 people voted on Proposition 8.
6,775,560 voted yes and 6,203,012 voted no. Yes won by roughly 572,000 votes. Now of those almost 13 million people that voted on prop 8- roughly 1 million were black. and based on exit polls 70 % voted yes- so roughly 700,000 black voters voted yes, while roughly 300,000 black voters voted no. The white and asian vote was split at 50 % for both yes and no, and the hispanic vote was around 53 % for yes, and 47 % for no. So even if black voters voted similarly to that of whites, hispanics and asians- at around 50% yes, 50% no, that would only be a swing of 400,000 votes(as yes would lose 200k, and no would gain 200k), and Proposition 8 would have still passed. I don't know if anybody will actually read this and take the time out to try to understand the math behind it, but the bottom line is that you cannot say it was just the black voters faults. Just thought I would throw this into the conversation.

yodajazz
11-25-2008, 01:25 PM
In California 12,978,572 people voted on Proposition 8.
6,775,560 voted yes and 6,203,012 voted no. Yes won by roughly 572,000 votes. Now of those almost 13 million people that voted on prop 8- roughly 1 million were black. and based on exit polls 70 % voted yes- so roughly 700,000 black voters voted yes, while roughly 300,000 black voters voted no. The white and asian vote was split at 50 % for both yes and no, and the hispanic vote was around 53 % for yes, and 47 % for no. So even if black voters voted similarly to that of whites, hispanics and asians- at around 50% yes, 50% no, that would only be a swing of 400,000 votes(as yes would lose 200k, and no would gain 200k), and Proposition 8 would have still passed. I don't know if anybody will actually read this and take the time out to try to understand the math behind it, but the bottom line is that you cannot say it was just the black voters faults. Just thought I would throw this into the conversation.

I see what you are saying. But I don't think he was blaming Black people, but more saying that they should not be so much against gay marriage. But 'should' is one of those words. It usually takes into account one set of facts but ignores others.

Here's a should statement I believe that is not related to the thread topic: Because of the discrimination and struggles they go through, transgender people should be some of the most accepting and non-judgmental people on the planet.

Thanks for the math work, by the way.

fitz207
11-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Sure you are.

Msbhaven is obviously ignorant of this(as well as other things), but Solitary Brother has not always been SB. Most of the time he has spent here his handle was geekmeat, until he was banned and reappeared as SB. Geekmeat has always shown a noticeable degree of dramatic self-loathing regarding his race, not to mention being a frustrated drag queen who was no doubt picked on by more thuggish and less dramatic black men in his past.
Geekmeat. :lol: :lol:

chefmike
11-25-2008, 04:59 PM

LMFAO...only on PPV and HA...

chefmike
11-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Sure you are.

Geekmeat. :lol: :lol:

None other. I also remember VR and others referring to him as Sebastian occasionally back in the day.

chefmike
11-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Something for the poster msbhaven on our "antigay" president-elect. Think you could have done better with a repug prez?

Barack Obama and Gay Rights in Illinois:
Barack Obama supported gay rights during his Illinois Senate tenure. He sponsored legislation in Illinois that would ban discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Barack Obama in the United States Senate:
Every two years the Human Rights Campaign, the largest national gay and lesbian organization, issues a scorecard for members of the Senate based on their sponsorship and voting on key issues of importance to gay and lesbian citizens. Barack Obama scored 89 out of 100% in the 2006 scorecard. Here's how HRC rated Barack Obama:
Barack Obama on Hate Crimes:
Barack Obama co-sponsored legislation to expand federal hate crimes laws to include crimes perpetrated because of sexual orientation and gender identity.
Employment Non-Discrimination:
Barack Obama supports the Employment Non-Discrimination Act and believes it should be expanded to include sexual orientation and gender identity.
Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Gays in the Military:
Barack Obama believes we need to repeal the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy and allow gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military. His campaign literature says, "The key test for military service should be patriotism, a sense of duty, and a willingness to serve."
Gay & Lesbian Adoption:
Barack Obama believes gays and lesbians should have the same rights to adopt children as heterosexuals.
Barack Obama and Gay Marriage/ Civil Unions:
Although Barack Obama has said that he supports civil unions, he is against gay marriage. In an interview with the Chicago Daily Tribune, Obama said, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."
Barack Obama did vote against a Federal Marriage Amendment and opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996.

He said he would support civil unions between gay and lesbian couples, as well as letting individual states determine if marriage between gay and lesbian couples should be legalized.

"Giving them a set of basic rights would allow them to experience their relationship and live their lives in a way that doesn't cause discrimination," Obama said. "I think it is the right balance to strike in this society."

Sources: Chicago Daily Tribune, National Gay and Lesbian Task Force

NYBURBS
11-25-2008, 11:28 PM
And as far as speaking for God, anyone who loves creatively is speaking for God. This is because God is Love, among other things. The vast majority of humans love, somebody or something non-destructive, thus the vast majority of people speak for God at one time or another, and this includes you.

I see where you're going with the whole God is love thing, and that's cool. Yet, that is not what I was referring to. I'm talking about the people throughout history who have claimed to actually "speak" for God and know his will, and claimed to be worthy to judge others on it.

You can not prove the existence of a God, perhaps it exists and perhaps it does not, yet people are quite quick to invoke that name in order to justify their actions. In reality religion and religious code has often times been used as a means of controlling other human beings, and to attempt to divide people into categories.

chefmike
11-26-2008, 03:59 PM
They definitely got a little carried away with the whole Spanish Inquisition thing...

q1a2z3
11-28-2008, 07:35 AM
Way to go all you black and hispanic people who voted for PROP8. Being a racial minority is a legitimate legal entity. Being a pervert with a recreational rectum is nothing more than a hobby and should be totally ignored by the courts along with people who believe they are Star Trek characters.

Abortion is the number cause of death in the black community. Let's step up to the plate and stop abortion in the black community. Liberals and their welfare are responsible for near genocide of the black race in America.

Just remember, there are no such things a hate crimes or hate speech. Fight liberalism. Fight the pervert mafia.

yodajazz
11-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Way to go all you black and hispanic people who voted for PROP8. Being a racial minority is a legitimate legal entity. Being a pervert with a recreational rectum is nothing more than a hobby and should be totally ignored by the courts along with people who believe they are Star Trek characters.

Abortion is the number cause of death in the black community. Let's step up to the plate and stop abortion in the black community. Liberals and their welfare are responsible for near genocide of the black race in America.

Just remember, there are no such things a hate crimes or hate speech. Fight liberalism. Fight the pervert mafia.

Are you serious? And if you are, if Liberals are responsible for genocide of Blacks, then who is supposedly on thier side?

hippifried
11-29-2008, 01:37 AM
Well it's certainly good to know that all those good straight Christian white boys (with those pretty sheets) who hang out in here have finally found an excuse for hating the coloreds. It was touch & go there for a while, but with perseverence, they managed to come up with a way to still be assholes while looking at hard dicks & pretending to not be fags. :roll:

gotchagood
12-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Just because people get divorced or have children out of wedlock doesn't mean that what their moral beliefs are; changes or should change. There are many hunters who believe that killing a dog/ cat /bird is wrong, but will still go out and shoot deer?? Does this act make them bad people or against PETA? You just can't expect that out of people. Most people vote against gay marriage because a man and a woman marrying being together and bearing children together "is" a "natural" process, I mean usually that's how little people are made, right? Combine that with people who have strong religious values (Not just blacks) and how many times sexual perversion is spoken "against" in the bible and boom! No gay marriage law. Black people have had a strong reliance on God since slavery, it's all they had. This is taught throughout their generations, to "rely on the Lord". But one thing is true; we all are sinners and I am no exception, just as poster Tnuhnhoj said, someday we will all have to answer. Just something to chew on. Have a great day posters.

Solitary Brother
12-05-2008, 06:52 PM
I would love to meet some of you in person one day just to see the look on your faces.
Why dont you refute the substance of what I am saying with facts?

Silcc69
12-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Just because people get divorced or have children out of wedlock doesn't mean that what their moral beliefs are; changes or should change. There are many hunters who believe that killing a dog/ cat /bird is wrong, but will still go out and shoot deer?? Does this act make them bad people or against PETA? You just can't expect that out of people. Most people vote against gay marriage because a man and a woman marrying being together and bearing children together "is" a "natural" process, I mean usually that's how little people are made, right? Combine that with people who have strong religious values (Not just blacks) and how many times sexual perversion is spoken "against" in the bible and boom! No gay marriage law. Black people have had a strong reliance on God since slavery, it's all they had. This is taught throughout their generations, to "rely on the Lord". But one thing is true; we all are sinners and I am no exception, just as poster Tnuhnhoj said, someday we will all have to answer. Just something to chew on. Have a great day posters.

Good point. I'm black and i've always found it amusing how alot of blacks can't stand homosexuals but will always vote democratic. :lol:

yodajazz
12-06-2008, 11:41 PM

You make good points, but it comes down to how we here as individuals stand on the issue(s). Most religious people realize that certain things were more for the situation at that time. St Paul's mission at that time was to keep the small isolated Chirstian communities intact. They had many enemies around them. So they had to particular guard against, sexual affairs, and other "sins of the flesh" that could have caused as much internal damage the communtiy as their outside enemies.

Reproduction of the population today is not the same as it was 2000 years ago. My interpretation of the "natural process", is than men were actually made to be able to have sex with numerous partners. But the Bible attemps to divert the 'natural process' to a greater good, the stabilty of marriage. Gay marriage promotes committment and love, vs lust. So I see Gay marriage, not as an attack on marriage, but actually spreading many Biblical principles to others.

So while I do not disagree with your analysis, I'm asking where do you stand on the gay marriage issue? If we are hypocritical, that is something which is roundly criticized in the Bible.

Silcc69
12-08-2008, 01:36 AM

You make good points, but it comes down to how we here as individuals stand on the issue(s). Most religious people realize that certain things were more for the situation at that time. St Paul's mission at that time was to keep the small isolated Chirstian communities intact. They had many enemies around them. So they had to particular guard against, sexual affairs, and other "sins of the flesh" that could have caused as much internal damage the communtiy as their outside enemies.

Reproduction of the population today is not the same as it was 2000 years ago. My interpretation of the "natural process", is than men were actually made to be able to have sex with numerous partners. But the Bible attemps to divert the 'natural process' to a greater good, the stabilty of marriage. Gay marriage promotes committment and love, vs lust. So I see Gay marriage, not as an attack on marriage, but actually spreading many Biblical principles to others.

So while I do not disagree with your analysis, I'm asking where do you stand on the gay marriage issue? If we are hypocritical, that is something which is roundly criticized in the Bible.

IDK about that. The biblical days were interesting to say the least back then and it oes say that some kings had multiple wives. (I forgot who.) Though in these days if everybody jsut had 1 sexual we would'nt have to worry much about various std's and such.

yodajazz
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
King Solomon had 700 hundred wives and 300 concubines. He could have sex with concubine women and bear chlidren. They were of a lower legal status than wives. But this did not stop Solomon from writing at least one book of the Bible, which Christians believe is the word of God. So if he could have that much sex and still be considered a wise man, how is it that we judge a John Edwards as not being fit to hold politcal leadership? And the same with Bill Clinton in the Moncia Lewinsky scandal.

Moses killed a man. King David, sent off a man to die in battle, so he could hook up with his wife. Yet these men are revered figures. And it didn't stop God from having a special relationship with these men. But some people say that God cannot forgive people for being gay. I still can't see how letting gay people get married is destroying marriage as some people claim.

Silcc69
12-10-2008, 02:38 AM
Shit I think there are multiple gods and one main God and were are down here for entertainment purposes because let's face it human being are interesting creatures. :D

rico87
12-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Tim Hardaway: 'I hate gay people'
Former NBA star says he would hate a gay family member

Le Batard: "How do you deal with a gay teammate?"
Hardaway: "First of all I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, you know, I would really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that is right. I don't think that he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room, and it's just a whole lot of other things and I wouldn't even be a part of that. But stuff like that is going on and there's a lot of other people I hear that are like that and still in the closet and don't want to come out of the closet, but you know I just leave that alone."

Le Batard: "You know what you are saying there is flatly homophobic? It's bigotry?"
Hardaway: "Well, you know I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States. So yeah, I don't like it.''

Watch and Learn :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFP9rCnXR54

hippifried
12-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Shit I think there are multiple gods and one main God and were are down here for entertainment purposes because let's face it human being are interesting creatures. :D
Big surprize if you wake up from the big sleep when the boat bumps into shore on the River Styx at the gate to the underworld, & there's Hades & Zeus looking at you & shaking their heads. Zues says "What the hell were you thinking?".