PDA

View Full Version : Macho Men of HA

JamesHunt
11-24-2008, 06:12 AM
I was just wondering. Why is it so many of the macho tranny admirers on here are so against being topped?

Legend
11-24-2008, 06:15 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/29z4kjn.jpg

JamesHunt
11-24-2008, 06:19 AM
Legend. If you had any credibilty on this board, I would take notice. But seeing as you don't..........

carry on the rest of HA :roll:

saifan
11-24-2008, 06:49 AM
Legend. If you had any credibilty on this board, I would take notice. But seeing as you don't..........

Ummmm.... actually Legend nailed it right on the head.

ARMANIXXX
11-24-2008, 06:51 AM
You should have made a poll asking this confirming your statement, so then we'd have some fairly concrete numbers on it.

Legend
11-24-2008, 06:58 AM

I don't need any creditabilty to point out a gay thread when i see it,wanting to know why guys don't want to get fucked is pretty damn gay.The reason why they don't want to get fucked is because their not gay unlike you who apparently is a flaming homo who enjoys getting topped.

Legend
11-24-2008, 07:35 AM
As long as she's at least 6", gets hard & cums, thats OK with me. Oh yeah, she's gotta have a pretty face aswell :P

F.A.G

ted naves
11-24-2008, 07:37 AM
I'm not sure I understand what exactly is so hard to understand about being against being topped and being masculine as well.

Am I missing something? Seriously.

phobun
11-24-2008, 07:38 AM

I don't need any creditabilty to point out a gay thread when i see it,wanting to know why guys don't want to get fucked is pretty damn gay.The reason why they don't want to get fucked is because their not gay unlike you who apparently is a flaming homo who enjoys getting topped.
Hilarious.

blckhaze
11-24-2008, 07:54 AM
If this thread was started by anyone beside JH and Solitary, It would have been taken seriously.

oh well lol

phobun
11-24-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure I understand what exactly is so hard to understand about being against being topped and being masculine as well.

Sounds like you're missing some pussy in your life.

TomSelis
11-24-2008, 08:15 AM
http://www.bestinentertainment.net/images/VillagePeople02.jpg

I wanna know which poster is the indian.

ted naves
11-24-2008, 08:21 AM

Sounds like you're missing some pussy in your life.

Wow, pretty revealing.Hah.

Solitary Brother
11-24-2008, 08:50 AM
If this thread was started by anyone beside JH and Solitary, It would have been taken seriously.

oh well lol

Speaking of "taking" things...that is what this thread is about right?
Ive never had anything against guys doing what they felt they needed to do sexually.
My problem is guys ALWAYS talking about it CONSTANTLY....ITS QUITE UNMANLY.
All these dick threads .......and cum threads.......and being topped threads....
Guys have even posted pictures of themselves being fucked and then called me a fag.
Its unmanly for any guy to CONSTANTLY go on about sucking dick,dick size and taking it up the ass.
Do what you need to do in private but at least have some stones when it comes to your public utterings.

Thats my position...thats ALWAYS been my position....people dont like it but I know I am correct.

I am not a homophobe....I really admire most transexuals....their admirers are a different story.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-24-2008, 09:09 AM
Its unmanly for any guy to CONSTANTLY go on about sucking dick,dick size and taking it up the ass.
Do what you need to do in private but at least have some stones when it comes to your public utterings.

I'm on my way to the nearest cathedral to get some holy water because I actually agree with Solitary and that's not normal.............

damn this thread

blckhaze
11-24-2008, 09:17 AM

I'm on my way to the nearest cathedral to get some holy water because I actually agree with Solitary and that's not normal.............

damn this thread

lol save a tad for me. and some of the communion wine too.

phobun
11-24-2008, 09:23 AM

oh well lol

Ive never had anything against guys doing what they felt they needed to do sexually.
All these dick threads .......and cum threads.......and being topped threads....
Guys have even posted pictures of themselves being fucked and then called me a fag.

Thats my position...thats ALWAYS been my position....people dont like it but I know I am correct.

I am not a homophobe....I really admire most transexuals....their admirers are a different story.
this should be nominated for post of the year. well said.

addicted
11-24-2008, 10:00 AM
I just wanted to answer the original question about getting toped.

I dont do it cause it might hurt real bad and I have enough injuries I dont need a torn anus muscle on top of that.

Summoning84
11-24-2008, 11:58 AM

oh well lol

If you don't like them threads then don't read them simple as that! The people that always have to let everyone know that they are tops only are just as annoying. Everyones different we all have our own preferences is that hard to tolerate?

arnie666
11-24-2008, 12:15 PM
I love it when guys and girls on here somehow believe that a man who bottoms is somehow gayer on the gay scale than someone who fucks a tranny up the bum or gets his dick sucked. The people who do are fucking deluded. It might be right on this forum but everywhere else , they are just as queer as the blokes who get topped and the girls are just men with tit jobs and bit of silicon in the butt.

Rather than rag on the men who bottom or the bottoms or versitile people slagging men who just top , saying that they are fooling themselves and they are frightened of being faggots why don't we get along.Because the majority of the world does not see the distinction and in fact thinks we are all perverts, queers or mentally ill.

In terms of why some men just top, it could be because they don't like the pain or just like to fuck arse. It isn't always because of some latent gayness. I prefer to top to be honest as my arsehole just won't take a big slap of sausage up it and I also like giving a girl a right good rough shagging so she limps out of the hotel room.But there is something about sticking your bum in the air for a pretty girl to fuck and to hurt you a little.

DL_NL
11-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Yawn... booooooring!

susi1045
11-24-2008, 12:20 PM
JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

Location: On Yahoo Webcam showing my face to HA chicks so they dont have to look at their ugly clients faces

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solitary Brother wrote:

damn this thread

Johnnywqlker are you sure about that . huuuuuuuu wink. smiling

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-24-2008, 12:56 PM
damn this thread

hey baby *mwah*

p.s. Don't even fuckin think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit- Let me weigh in on this. Until someone from HA walks up to another HA member and calls them a faggot for "whatever they have a preference for sexually" this is bullshit. I guarantee you no one would do it because you never know what a person is capable of face to face when you push them to their limit.

I know ALOT of members on this board and as much as this "you're not hetero you're gay cuz you're into trannies" crap gets spewed no one I've met (even the so-called HA crazies MALE & FEMALE) have EVER said something stupid like that to another person in public (at least in my presence). They've always been respectful to one another and kept it moving. Alot of this crap comes out on a forum because folks feel protected by a fiber optic or cable wire and a monitor but when thats not a factor............ completely different scenario.....

So if you think you're hetero.......guess what you're hetero
And if you think you're gay.........guess what you're gay

AND if you don't care what anyone thinks you're sexual preference is............I'm buying at the next party because you're a REAL HA member!!!

yes this includes you Solitary: and if you come to NYC and go to a party and do your best Madea Vogue impression I'll bitchslap you senseless but still respect your sexual preference!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azrial
11-24-2008, 02:06 PM
there is entirely too much homophobia on this site. it's actually astounding that a site dedicated to women with penises is chock full of self-loathing homophobia.

Solitary Brother
11-24-2008, 05:56 PM
damn this thread

hey baby *mwah*

p.s. Don't even fuckin think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit- Let me weigh in on this. Until someone from HA walks up to another HA member and calls them a faggot for "whatever they have a preference for sexually" this is bullshit. I guarantee you no one would do it because you never know what a person is capable of face to face when you push them to their limit.

I know ALOT of members on this board and as much as this "you're not hetero you're gay cuz you're into trannies" crap gets spewed no one I've met (even the so-called HA crazies MALE & FEMALE) have EVER said something stupid like that to another person in public (at least in my presence). They've always been respectful to one another and kept it moving. Alot of this crap comes out on a forum because folks feel protected by a fiber optic or cable wire and a monitor but when thats not a factor............ completely different scenario.....

So if you think you're hetero.......guess what you're hetero
And if you think you're gay.........guess what you're gay

AND if you don't care what anyone thinks you're sexual preference is............I'm buying at the next party because you're a REAL HA member!!!

yes this includes you Solitary: and if you come to NYC and go to a party and do your best Madea Vogue impression I'll bitchslap you senseless but still respect your sexual preference!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was with you until the last line.
What exactly IS my sexual preference?
And for you information I dont think if you meet me and I was "voguing" you would slap me.
(I cant vogue anyways.......

Have a nice day :D

chefmike
11-24-2008, 08:23 PM

BWAAHAHAHA!!

You just know that SolitaryB aka geekmeat's ball gown collection is just to die for...the girls will be so jealous...geek better hope that one of them doesn't beat his wimp ass and steal his outfits...

Ryz
11-24-2008, 08:43 PM
This is a pretty awful thread.

dan_drade
11-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Why is it that some guys here feel the need to call a bottom guy gay as if they are totally str8 because they are strictly tops? That is crazy. There are many guys here that are strictly tops, some that are bottoms and most of us are versitile. However, we all have one thing in common and that is we all are attracted to Transsexual women. The bottom line is this (no pun intended) (ok, maybe the pun is intended LOL). If you took every guy and every girl here and put us all together and asked the general public if they thought we were gay or straight, the overwhelming answer would be that we all all gay. In some cirlcles we would all be considered freak faggots. Thats right, all of you macho, masculine, dominant top guys are faggots too.

Personally I love being versitile, but I prefer to top and if I am going to bottom I prefer a girl that is has a small cock. I have tried to bottom for a few well hung girls, and it feels so uncomfotable that there is just no enjoyment in it for me.

So for you guys that are tope only, try bottoming for a girl that is very small, you just might enjoy it and have a great time.

Justawannabe
11-24-2008, 10:52 PM
on the OP, some folks are uncomfortable being in the bottom slot or the actual activity isn't fun for them...

on the unmanly issue... this one actually bothered me a bit. It's somehow okay for a guy to go on at length about the girls and their bits, but not okay for a guy who's into the manly bits to go on about those? Just dumb.

Reminds me of all those grandma types I hear complaining about the gays sticking it in everyone's face by, "shudder", holding hands in public! The gall!

Folks talk about what their into... and shouldn't be made to feel ashamed because their not into the same stuff as the rest of the crowd, as long as it's all consenting adults involved.

eh...

Sean

Solitary Brother
11-25-2008, 01:38 AM

BWAAHAHAHA!!

You just know that SolitaryB aka geekmeat's ball gown collection is just to die for...the girls will be so jealous...geek better hope that one of them doesn't beat his wimp ass and steal his outfits...

And some of them CAN beat my ass and YOURS too!
By the way I ONLY shop at the cool places whatever those are....Allanah help me out here.

phobun
11-25-2008, 05:17 AM
on the unmanly issue... this one actually bothered me a bit. It's somehow okay for a guy to go on at length about the girls and their bits, but not okay for a guy who's into the manly bits to go on about those? Just dumb.
Ask any woman who has a range of male friends if, on average, men who like dick are as manly as the average straight guy.
How do you think most women will answer, especially regarding the passive blokes who spread their legs and take dick up their asses?
So you're less manly, why should that bother you so much?
Why is it so bothersome to be perceived as the person you are?
Why the shame?

Chuck
11-25-2008, 06:27 AM
I was just wondering. Why is it so many of the macho tranny admirers on here are so against being topped?

Not me! I like to mix it up. More guys on this board are into it than are willing to admit it. As if keeping that secret enables them to maintian the self-delusion of being straight. Get the Fu-- outta here!!!!!

JamesHunt
11-25-2008, 06:33 AM
I'm desperate to get fucked by a tranny. I'm just too embarrassed bout my hemroids.

sockmonkey
11-25-2008, 06:50 AM

A.) I'm not a tranny admirer, per se. Perhaps in the sense that I have a tremendous degree of respect for what these women go through in the name of self-actualisation. I've never been with a T-Girl, and I likely never will. That's not to say that Jen Justice, Jen Paris, Celeste, et al, aren't extremely attractive and feminine, but that's just where my mind is. I have a lovely genetic girlfriend; my only concern is making her cum as many times as physically possible within whatever time frame is available.

B.) Nothing goes in my butt. Not playfully, not experimentally... no exceptions. I derive no pleasure from it whatsoever. First time I got a prostate exam when I turned 25, I warned my proctologist of a strong propensity to do him great bodily harm in return. Anything short of medical procedures, no, nothing goes near my kiester.

C.) Fuck's sake, man, I really sincerely hope you're gleaning some degree of knowledge from these insipid questions you seem to be asking at such a rapid clip lately.

There's a broad line between being uneducated and retarded.

sockmonkey
11-25-2008, 06:52 AM

Jubbles, this one absolutely has to go in your quote thread. Fucking classic, man.

JamesHunt
11-25-2008, 06:53 AM
:?:

Castor_Troy05
11-25-2008, 07:18 AM
http://civilizer.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/macho-king-randy-savage.jpg

Ooohh Yeah!!

Diggit!!

Fox
11-25-2008, 07:55 AM
Alot of this crap comes out on a forum because folks feel protected by a fiber optic or cable wire and a monitor but when thats not a factor............ completely different scenario.....[/i]

Absolutely correct.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

PatrickFromNYC
11-25-2008, 08:11 AM

oh well lol

Co-sign...excellent post...especially the part about the delusional admirers

BlackAdder
11-25-2008, 09:09 AM
I see Legend is still the fake ass loser I first noticed him as....good to know some things stay the same lol!

BlackAdder
11-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Hmm.....I have to say im with JWBL....Solitary pretty much has the right of it.

phobun
11-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Hmm.....I have to say im with JWBL....
Do you Vogue?

Ryz
11-26-2008, 05:42 AM
As long as she's at least 6", gets hard & cums, thats OK with me. Oh yeah, she's gotta have a pretty face aswell :P

F.A.G
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/Linkytmnd/luigiwat.jpg

steeveX
11-27-2008, 01:05 PM
funy thread, as usual. Especially, when one of the worst asskissers calls another poster fag and gay, who cyber-sucks the cock of the least likely tranny on this whole board to ever get the sex change operation (tsntx for the slow)

. Well done, legendary one!!!