PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when girls talk about taking a shit

addicted
11-23-2008, 09:14 AM
I know everyone is human and has to go but its not very lady like to talk about that.

thx1138
11-23-2008, 10:13 AM
Can you name names?

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2008, 07:43 PM
who do you talk to lol

baileyandkc
11-23-2008, 08:22 PM
its kind of an everyday thing, isn't it?

DL_NL
11-23-2008, 08:51 PM
rrrrrright, whatever...

mrbig
11-24-2008, 01:42 AM
http://funfreepages.com/albums/frp/holyretardedpost.jpg

Gmanfromthechi
11-24-2008, 02:16 AM
I dont have any girl friends that talk about such, but Id much rather her say "Im goin to drop a duece" an have some heads up as to avoid the bathroom for say, maybe 35-45 minutes.

Sunny Dee-lite
11-24-2008, 02:38 AM
THIS THREAD...OMG! :x

SarahG
11-24-2008, 02:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_j8A37tO-s

elo
11-24-2008, 03:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_j8A37tO-s :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!Funny shit!Lets play battleshits! :crap

beatmaker
11-24-2008, 04:06 AM
Me and my friends talk about the erosion of femininity, especially in girls under 30 y.o nowadays, all the time. They wanna fight and talk shyt like guys, hang on the corner and smoke weed and walk around with their panties or crack of their ass showing. I ride the subways in NYC and the conduct and language of the young girls is atrocious. Me and my mother talk about this regularly. There was a time, when even the most hardened street dudes, thugs and gangsters wanted a real lady on their arm, not some vulgar, street woman who acted like a man. They didn't want some chick acting more mannish than them. I agree with Addicted 100%. There are some women at my job, who will say they have gas out loud with no shame in their game. I'm sitting at my desk thinking to myself "Why?". Then they wonder why I'm not giving their low class asses no play.

Not to put Allanah on blast, but at her Halloween party either 2 or 3 years ago (the one at the club on the same block as Lord & Taylor department store), she got on the small dancing stage with a microphone and started talking about how her low-carb Atkins diet was giving her a bad case of gas. I think she was toasted, but still! I guess some women feel they are KEEPING IT REAL, by saying shyt like that. However, some things don't need saying, as they're self-evident. We all know human beings at some point have gas, vomit, diarrhea, constipation and defecate. Why these things need to be aired out (especially by woman) is beyond me. Luckily, most women show a little restraint with these matters, especially around men. Some chicks were having this discussion on the subway sitting across from me 2 weeks ago, about how White Castle aka "Murder Burgers" gave them diarrhea. I'm sitting there like "Cmon Ma, your grossing me out right about now". The same women who talk like this and don't want to be constained by traditional old school values of femininity, are the same ones that take anything a man says or does, as proof of him being gay, weak or a punk. I've heard stories of chicks walking into bathrooms when they get comfortable with a dude and start taking a shyt, while he's standing there at the sink brushing his teeth or whatever. I had an ex in high school, who started coming in the bathroom pissing when I was in there. I had to tell her about herself and how it was a big turn off, after she did that a few times. She accused me of being uptight and pruddish. I feel story for the dudes under 18 now, because many teenage girls nowadays, have NO CLASS whatsoever.

addicted
11-24-2008, 04:38 AM
Me and my friends talk about the erosion of femininity, especially in girls under 30 y.o nowadays, all the time. They wanna fight and talk shyt like guys, hang on the corner and smoke weed and walk around with their panties or crack of their ass showing. I ride the subways in NYC and the conduct and language of the young girls is atrocious. Me and my mother talk about this regularly. There was a time, when even the most hardened street dudes, thugs and gangsters wanted a real lady on their arm, not some vulgar, street woman who acted like a man. They didn't want some chick acting more mannish than them. I agree with Addicted 100%. There are some women at my job, who will say they have gas out loud with no shame in their game. I'm sitting at my desk thinking to myself "Why?". Then they wonder why I'm not giving their low class asses no play.

Not to put Allanah on blast, but at her Halloween party either 2 or 3 years ago (the one at the club on the same block as Lord & Taylor department store), she got on the small dancing stage with a microphone and started talking about how her low-carb Atkins diet was giving her a bad case of gas. I think she was toasted, but still! I guess some women feel they are KEEPING IT REAL, by saying shyt like that. However, some things don't need saying, as they're self-evident. We all know human beings at some point have gas, vomit, diarrhea, constipation and defecate. Why these things need to be aired out (especially by woman) is beyond me. Luckily, most women show a little restraint with these matters, especially around men. Some chicks were having this discussion on the subway sitting across from me 2 weeks ago, about how White Castle aka "Murder Burgers" gave them diarrhea. I'm sitting there like "Cmon Ma, your grossing me out right about now". The same women who talk like this and don't want to be constained by traditional old school values of femininity, are the same ones that take anything a man says or does, as proof of him being gay, weak or a punk. I've heard stories of chicks walking into bathrooms when they get comfortable with a dude and start taking a shyt, while he's standing there at the sink brushing his teeth or whatever. I had an ex in high school, who started coming in the bathroom pissing when I was in there. I had to tell her about herself and how it was a big turn off, after she did that a few times. She accused me of being uptight and pruddish. I feel story for the dudes under 18 now, because many teenage girls nowadays, have NO CLASS whatsoever.

You pretty much hit it on the head with your points and damn that bathroom stuff is way over the line. Going to bathroom is something everyone should do in private it not like its something to share with a loved one, I mean come on what are they gonna wipe and say look. Your right about that saying they have no shame. Another problem in todays society is people feel they can talk to anyone in any manner and say anything thats on their mind regardless of how harmful or disgusting it is. Like I said i remember this girl was talking all crazy in the office I went to and when I left I just said thats not very lady like you talking like that and everyone starting laughing.

JamesHunt
11-24-2008, 04:38 AM
I had an ex in high school, who started coming in the bathroom pissing when I was in there. I had to tell her about herself and how it was a big turn off, after she did that a few times. She accused me of being uptight and pruddish.

:lol:

Belial
11-24-2008, 04:42 AM
when you gotta go, you gotta go

SarahG
11-24-2008, 04:49 AM

Girls always talk about graphic stuff like that, just not always in mixed company. I've hard some pretty graphic conversations regarding "that time of the month" that would probably make a lot of guys want to throw up, but I haven't heard anything like that say, in a restaurant or at a dinner table.

However, you are right in that there does seem to be a lot of girls out there who do or say stuff in public that (you'd think) would leave most people just shaking their heads as they walk away. A friend of mine was a guidance councilor in this one inner city district, the stories he had were always far worse when they involved girls than when they involved guys.

Is it a generation thing? I am not convinced, I've seen a lot of grannies that swear worse than sailors because to them they believe "well, i'm an old lady, invisible in society so i can do whatever i want and no one will care." and sometimes there can be a lot of bent up anger related to that as well. When I worked this one retail job in high school, the worst customers to deal with (the types that would give you nightmares later that week) were always the post menopausal women. I tend to think they'd get depressed & angry at the world for growing old & losing their beauty, attention from men etc, so to make themselves fell better they'd find some min wage high school kid employee to tare into. It was a remarkable difference from any other demographic I had to deal with on that job, no one else would start slinging swear words or personal insults over something like an item being out of stock (or never carried to begin with). Guys, kids, middle aged adults almost never got that hostile over something so meaningless. Now I am not saying all post-menopausal women are like that so don't jump down my throat (some people might read it and get the wrong impression). To a point I can relate to it, old ladies ARE invisible in our society, but hostility just makes that worse because then the rest of society thinks "oh no, not another cranky old lady..." and gets defensive preemptively, perpetuating the cycle. Anyone who has done PR, politically or not will know what happens when people of both sexes retire- they get all this time on their hands, they have all these regrets from their life to deal with, so they spend their time (as a hobby) insulting people, complaining, and writing offensive letters to people/companies/etc.

phobun
11-24-2008, 07:26 AM

dood you nailed it.

elo
11-24-2008, 03:08 PM
I have nothing against the girls behaviour beatmaker is complaining about.Its OK when guys do it but its wrong when girls do it?http://www.smilietown.de/smilies/verwirrte/verwirrte_004.gif (http://www.smilietown.de)

Teydyn
11-24-2008, 03:30 PM
We all know human beings at some point have gas, vomit, diarrhea, constipation and defecate. Why these things need to be aired out (especially by woman) is beyond me.
When you have gas, you need to "air it out", women or man :)

blckhaze
11-24-2008, 09:35 PM
I dont too many girl who talk about that, at least that openly.

kmod
11-25-2008, 09:24 PM
we all know true ladies dont take dumps or have gas.....

lol

NYBURBS
11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
I know everyone is human and has to go but its not very lady like to talk about that.

It depends on the place and who is around, just the same as it should for a man. If I'm am speaking with people whom I know only in a casual sense then it is inappropriate by traditional social norms to speak about something like that.

However, if you're in a more casual setting with friends or a bf/gf then why care. It's just a biological function that everyone has, it's really no big deal. I'm sure you've stepped out of the bathroom once or twice in your life and proclaimed "wow I just took a huge shit!", you probably just did around people you know well.

dgs925
11-26-2008, 01:35 AM
I personally think all this is bullshit. So why are women supposed to act like they don't have these bodily functions?

We all shit every day, we all piss every day, and a good portion of the population menstruates every month. Why is this not an acceptable conversation topic?

The whole concept of "femininity" is cultural, not biological. Human females grow hair on their legs and under their pits. So who the fuck decided that leg-hair and pit-hair are not femine? Human females defecate just as much as they eat. So why is it not feminine to shit? Or maybe you are saying it is ok that they shit but you get grossed out thinking about it - and it seems to me that that is your own problem. Get over it.

Personally I love to take a nice big shit, I mean it really feels good. I can only hope that everyone I know feels the same way.

envivision
11-26-2008, 04:25 AM
Speaking of pooh, I was lying on the bed the other night with this byacth trying to nail her . As I was about to make my move, she tells me to stop because she was constipated.

I look at her and tell her: D'uh ! I've got what you need right here!

arnie666
11-26-2008, 04:30 AM
I don't think things are terribly different than they were say ten years ago. When I was sixteen I left school and before I joined the army I worked in a factory where there were only like five blokes and the rest birds.200 of em. My mum got me a job there. Before then I had this idea that women were total paragons of virtue. I got woken up big time. They might act a little shy around men especially men they like but bloody hell , they are far worse than men when we get together. Chatting about getting fucked, dick sizes, Black men , big black cocks, dildos, how shit their husband is in bed, one time I had to speak to my supervisor and while listening too me she just grabbed my crotch while looking at me challenging me to say something.

Ten years later sitting with my mate I heard two teenage girls discussing in a crowded carriage how they eat each other out when they don't 'pull' . Of course being British despite the uncomfortable appearance of many people in the carriage no one said anything apart from old guys peering over news papers looking rather peeved.

Perhaps it's nature I don't know but I feel rather different to women acting in a vulgar fashion to a man. I could never have a serious relationship with any woman who talks about having a shit or just blunders in the bathroom and shits as a matter of routine.If she has had a dodgy curry fine but routinely,I'd kick her smelly arse out the house. In fact I'd even have trouble even sticking my dick in one who discussed her bowel habits beforehand or farted like a trooper. Sorry ladies it isn't sexy and while us blokes might be nice to your face if we think you put out behind your backs poppets you are the object of an enormous pisstake.

phobun
11-26-2008, 05:26 AM
I personally think all this is bullshit. So why are women supposed to act like they don't have these bodily functions?
"Boys don't cry and girls don't fart." I'm okay with it.

One of the reasons why this statement is true is that women are traditionally the keepers of society's norms so they understand that it is disrespectful for ANYONE to fart in front of others or brag about such things.

No it is not right for a gentleman to self-indulgently fart publically either.

But some post-modernist unisexuals think men and women should all act in accordance with the beasts of the field, shit in front of each other, and generally just disregard civilized roles and behavior for men and women. there are even some non-gentlemen who won't hold a door open for a lady out of fear of being hissed at by an easily offended bulldyke.

Thankfully there are still females who appreciate a gentleman's attending to them and who are not comfortable breaking wind whenever nature calls. The fact is that women and men are different and indeed women do have certain body functions of their own and most normal women don't want to be perceived as crass Rosie O'Donnell style farters.

HP1000
11-26-2008, 06:19 AM
It's Ok if we're both watching Monday night NFL Football and drunk off beer :D :D

Paladin
11-26-2008, 08:02 AM
THIS THREAD...OMG! :x

Nice ass in your avatar there sunny!

mishadark
11-28-2008, 10:39 AM
i need to poo

mishadark
11-28-2008, 12:35 PM
God, talk about pooing, & you lot freak out
Where do you think all the food goes, anyway.

And, no we don't day to day, dress the way we appear in shoots either!
Doh.

Remy757Photog
11-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Fuck society and social norms. If a girl has to go she has to go. Mind you, I don't want to sit with her while she goes #2, but I have in the past (she couldn't hold it&I was in the shower). As far as girls conversating about such things, hey that just means there's little to no taboos and I can bring up some of my own wild subjects that lurk in my morbid mind. LOL

I will admit that many of todays youth are far more 'street' or 'ghetto' than I personally care for, but there's always more 'fish in the sea'. Honestly; the youth are not the kind of girls I'm after anyways regarding a real relationship. My whiskey has to be at least 18 years old, but my women are 25 +

Alyssa87
11-28-2008, 09:37 PM
http://disney-clipart.com/winnie-the-pooh/Pooh-Bear/pooh-rumbly-2006.jpg

barefootjoe69
11-29-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey Alyssa, someone threw poo on your post!