PDA

View Full Version : Reality Show: Sex change surgeries

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-23-2008, 02:12 AM
I was hanging with a GG friend last night and out of the blue she brings up this tv show she discovered which shows folks getting sex change operations.

Anyone heard of this? If so what channel is it on?

timxxx
11-23-2008, 02:45 AM
This tv show about sex changes has been on here in the U.K.Is this it ?

http://www.channel4.com/more4/documentaries/doc-feature.jsp?id=145

blckhaze
11-23-2008, 03:08 AM
Sex change hospital

WE tv.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-23-2008, 03:08 AM
ty sir

addicted
11-23-2008, 03:10 AM
the sci fi channel?

Solitary Brother
11-23-2008, 05:05 AM
I heard something bout it but you know how they do it.....get the most mannish un passable tranny and spotlight them.
Anyone who actually looks like a girl disturbs them.
As long as they have someone to make fun of its all good with them but if someone really beautiful was on there.....

They wouldnt be on because people cant handle it.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-23-2008, 05:08 AM
I heard something bout it but you know how they do it.....get the most mannish un passable tranny and spotlight them.
Anyone who actually looks like a girl disturbs them.
As long as they have someone to make fun of its all good with them but if someone really beautiful was on there.....

They wouldnt be on because people cant handle it.

they called you and you were offended, didn't they?!?

tsntx
11-23-2008, 08:17 AM
lol ^^^

yeah sex change hospital on WEtv

its ok.... but like sol said its not the girls ppl interested in the lifestyle wanna see

Justawannabe
11-23-2008, 08:24 PM
I went with a friend to that little town to help her through her surgery, two other girls were there at the same time. One was very cute young girl, the other a very passable and sweet middle aged lady. Either would have been a good choice, nice folks with really sweet personalities. For some reason they always have to show the downsides.

Sean

ottorocket
11-23-2008, 08:40 PM
I watched a bit of it...was boring and I switched over to the channel that had the face change operation of some Chinese dude...now that was cool!

B_Neg
12-14-2008, 05:00 AM
its a shame that these tv shows, like you've all said, cast girls that really don't showcase how beautiful, real, and big hearted the core of the tg population really can be. yeah, every group of people, whatever label they assign themselves, has their beautiful people, and the ugly. but the general public never truly gets to see the best qualityies of tg women or men have to offer. what people don't know, they're afraid of, and of course will watch like bad car wrecks, and the tv shows know it. bummer deal...