PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Ligaya

freshrobdan
11-22-2008, 07:00 AM
Anyone know where I can see some pics of this curvy, luscious, voluptuous and desirable honey? Has she done any other films since My Virtual Shemale? Will she be in NY anytime soon? I am in love with this girl. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Nikkita64
11-30-2011, 05:46 AM
I hate Sasha Ligaya, she is fake.

Dino Velvet
11-30-2011, 09:05 AM
Anyone know where I can see some pics of this curvy, luscious, voluptuous and desirable honey? Has she done any other films since My Virtual Shemale? Will she be in NY anytime soon? I am in love with this girl. Any info is greatly appreciated.

I got one photo. She travels around a lot but posts her schedule on The Erotic Review (http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/messageList.asp?boardID=19). She has great reviews and seems like a real hot slut. Her LA rate is $250 hr.

Yeah
11-30-2011, 10:29 AM
I got one photo. She travels around a lot but posts her schedule on The Erotic Review (http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/messageList.asp?boardID=19). She has great reviews and seems like a real hot slut. Her LA rate is $250 hr.

Great pic Dino.

saifan
12-01-2011, 03:16 AM
She did some of the Transsexual Babysitter installments. I'll have to check but I have at least 2 featuring her.

She was one of the first girls that I met up with in person and it was a good time. She was easy to talk to and a pleasure to spend time with.

Dino Velvet
12-01-2011, 03:44 AM
She did some of the Transsexual Babysitter installments. I'll have to check but I have at least 2 featuring her.

She was one of the first girls that I met up with in person and it was a good time. She was easy to talk to and a pleasure to spend time with.

Her reviews make her seem cool as Hell. I talked to her on the phone once and she was very friendly. My fault being such a cheapskate. If you are willing to spend $250 I think Sasha is a slam dunk.

ed_jaxon
12-01-2011, 05:04 AM
The one vid I saw of her on a pool table????

Damn that was fuckn hot.One of those scenes where you are like " was that shit real???"

Dino Velvet
12-01-2011, 06:54 AM
The one vid I saw of her on a pool table????

Damn that was fuckn hot.One of those scenes where you are like " was that shit real???"

I know that scene. It's a good one. Sasha is dirty.