PDA

View Full Version : Fill In The Blank...

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Bianca, Amanda, Allanah, and Kimber are _____________________.

(Feel free to be creative!)

moose146
11-21-2008, 01:04 PM
HOT,HOT,HOT!!!!

jaycanuck
11-21-2008, 02:37 PM
In the wrong place. They should be at my house. ;)

GIA LOVES RON
11-21-2008, 03:22 PM
OVALICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAhahah!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 07:22 PM
LOL

Very cute fill ins so far.

marissaazts
11-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Waiting to pick their new hello kitty toaster
http://www.coolshityoucanbuy.com/hello_kitty_toaster.jpg

aprilian
11-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Waiting for dessert!

Yum

blckhaze
11-21-2008, 09:39 PM
glowing in the dark.

FiremanforTS
11-21-2008, 09:56 PM
dreamy.

Solitary Brother
11-21-2008, 09:57 PM

(Feel free to be creative!)

You all look like you could be rich high society matrons from Nyc.
Its a "wives club" photo.
"There is a story behind each of these faces........"
Sinister music plays...........
Unfortunately no one would be looking at your faces....they would be hypnotized by your enormous boobs.

Kind of like desperate housewives but for rich society matrons from NYC.

Andrew Johnson
11-21-2008, 10:01 PM

...alluring!

jaycanuck
11-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Keeping me awake at night in my dreams. Ok...i'm full of it. lol

macjay18
11-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Kimber is definitely the most passable of the group. If I any of the other three over for dinner i think my family would suspect a transition has happened or happening.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-22-2008, 01:36 AM
Kimber is definitely the most passable of the group. If I any of the other three over for dinner i think my family would suspect a transition has happened or happening.

It was not a competition darling to PASS darling. Why must some people
make everything a constest?

Everyone in that group has aa different aesthetic and is different with different allure and different appeal and beauty.

Kimber is indeed very passable. I've lived, travelled with her, we are great friends-I've told her this. She is beautiful. I've done passable, I personally could care less about passable- I am now interested in developing my face to my aesthetic. If I wanted to 'pass' I would not have pumped my lips to inner tube size and have 1000 cc implants.

Do know that everyone's goals are NOT the same. And not everyone wishes to live a suburban life and go to dinner at 'parent's' houses.
We are not all the time same stop trating us as such.

You did'nt fill in the blank anyway- so bum post.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-22-2008, 01:38 AM
Oh I like the Hello Kitty and Glow in The Dark comments the best- LOL.
We are indeed, radio active.

JANIRA
11-22-2008, 01:44 AM
Joan Crawford: Why must EVERYTHING be a CONTEST? ... lol...LOVE IT!

Bianca, Amanda, Allanah, and Kimber are _____________________..........3 differnt types of beauty !

blckhaze
11-22-2008, 04:41 AM
Oh I like the Hello Kitty and Glow in The Dark comments the best- LOL.
We are indeed, radio active.

between the baby oil and Amandas hair, stevie wonder could see y'all

tsntx
11-22-2008, 04:50 AM
are all at different stages of their careers and transition

;)

jaycanuck
11-22-2008, 09:15 AM

It was not a competition darling to PASS darling. Why must some people
make everything a constest?

Everyone in that group has aa different aesthetic and is different with different allure and different appeal and beauty.

Kimber is indeed very passable. I've lived, travelled with her, we are great friends-I've told her this. She is beautiful. I've done passable, I personally could care less about passable- I am now interested in developing my face to my aesthetic. If I wanted to 'pass' I would not have pumped my lips to inner tube size and have 1000 cc implants.

Do know that everyone's goals are NOT the same. And not everyone wishes to live a suburban life and go to dinner at 'parent's' houses.
We are not all the time same stop trating us as such.

You did'nt fill in the blank anyway- so bum post.

I wouldn't hesitate one second introducing you 4 to mum.

Willie Escalade
11-22-2008, 09:21 AM
most likely not Laker fans. :oops:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-22-2008, 06:35 PM
....SEXY BITCHES!!!

junior
11-22-2008, 06:39 PM
my angels and my name is Junior !!!

macjay18
11-22-2008, 10:24 PM
...I know it isnt a competition or anything like that I just thought i would add my ten cents worth. I do think Allanah is probably one of the most attractive Tgirls out there but I was just saying that Kimber is very very feminine looking and I used the "take home and introduce to family thing as an analogy". And you are right from that group they or you have differing alluring elements. So I would say Bianca, Amanda, Allanah, and Kimber are each special in their own way.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-23-2008, 03:39 AM
...I know it isnt a competition or anything like that I just thought i would add my ten cents worth. I do think Allanah is probably one of the most attractive Tgirls out there but I was just saying that Kimber is very very feminine looking and I used the "take home and introduce to family thing as an analogy". And you are right from that group they or you have differing alluring elements. So I would say Bianca, Amanda, Allanah, and Kimber are each special in their own way.

Much better and more eloquent.

transmaven
11-23-2008, 03:45 AM
waiting for chasers to kiss their asses :twisted:

Allanah, when you say this:

"If I wanted to 'pass' I would not have pumped my lips to inner tube size and have 1000 cc implants."

that fascinates me! Could you, um, dilate a little more upon that subject?

if you feel so inclined.--

AllanahStarrNYC
11-23-2008, 11:31 AM
waiting for chasers to kiss their asses :twisted:

Allanah, when you say this:

"If I wanted to 'pass' I would not have pumped my lips to inner tube size and have 1000 cc implants."

that fascinates me! Could you, um, dilate a little more upon that subject?

if you feel so inclined.--

I mean that I've chosen an appearance that stands out. By passing I mean blending in and opting for a less over the top appearance. I honestly don't get bothered anywhere I go. Yes a lot of sexual attention, but in the day I am very incognito.

I don't care if someone thinks I am trans or a woman with a slot of surge, or whatever. That's the point I was making.

:)

Clind
11-23-2008, 02:43 PM
a)....the Fantastic Four?
b)friends?
c)men?

:?: