PDA

View Full Version : NEW PICS!!! THANK YOU JAMES

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-21-2008, 03:58 AM
I recently FINALLY got together with the AMAZING James Smith when i was in NY 2 weeks ago and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY with the result. I have known James for EVER and finally got the NERVE to shoot with him after seeing his EVER SO AWESOME work (ala Kimber James and My dear friend Ms Allanah Starr!) Please feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think! Girls if you are in NY .. you gotta look him up!!! I REGRET not shooting with him earlier but from NOW ON!!!!!
I recently had a birthday and wanted to take a set of pictures Au Natural in honor of another year and another adventure that life has set for me!
HOPE YOU ENJOY!
XOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXO
WWW.JAMESSMITHIMAGE.COM

WendyWilliams
11-21-2008, 04:06 AM
GIRL YOU HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol.

Miss thing you look WOW WOW and WOW!

GORGEOUS.

I hope to see him in January, his work is amazing.

canihavu
11-21-2008, 04:07 AM
Great pics!!!!

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-21-2008, 04:09 AM
GIRL YOU HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol.

Miss thing you look WOW WOW and WOW!

GORGEOUS.

I hope to see him in January, his work is amazing.

LOL THANK YOU SOO MUCH WENDY.. JAMES IS THE BEST.. THANKS TO MY HAIR DRESSER KENNEY FOR THE HAIR I LOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIM (LIVE,BREATHE,DIE) FOR HIM!!! LOL

WendyWilliams
11-21-2008, 04:10 AM
yes the hair is to LIVE for.

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-21-2008, 04:16 AM
SO AIRBRUSHED PLUS YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT IN PERSON. FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

HATERS MAKE GOOD MOTIVATORS!!!!!

icarus2112
11-21-2008, 04:42 AM
You are seriously so fucking gorgeous, I doubt you ever take a bad picture.

JANIRA
11-21-2008, 05:28 AM
Ma you look amazingly beautuful !!!!

Pay no mind to the negative !!!

TsJennifer
11-21-2008, 05:37 AM
absolutely stunning!!! BODY!!!!!!!!

redtiger
11-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Wowsers!!!! You definitely made a good investment. GREAT pictures!!

jesseflo
11-21-2008, 07:17 AM
I recently FINALLY got together with the AMAZING James Smith when i was in NY 2 weeks ago and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY with the result. I have known James for EVER and finally got the NERVE to shoot with him after seeing his EVER SO AWESOME work (ala Kimber James and My dear friend Ms Allanah Starr!) Please feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think! Girls if you are in NY .. you gotta look him up!!! I REGRET not shooting with him earlier but from NOW ON!!!!!
I recently had a birthday and wanted to take a set of pictures Au Natural in honor of another year and another adventure that life has set for me!
HOPE YOU ENJOY!
XOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXO
WWW.JAMESSMITHIMAGE.COM

amazing! natassia! you look great. id love to shoot with james. i love beautiful photos like those. very cool. love the hair and those hips and tummy. boobs look great also. :wink:

TsVanessa69
11-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Breath-taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_corner
11-21-2008, 10:07 AM
I will only say that I saw Natassia on the being T screening... and she looks in person just as good as in the pictures.

Sunny Dee-lite
11-21-2008, 11:11 AM
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :lol:

irvin66
11-21-2008, 03:27 PM
SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

GIA LOVES RON
11-21-2008, 03:29 PM
GORGEOUS!

Solitary Brother
11-21-2008, 03:50 PM
I just got finished with a 2 and 1/2 workout and walk in the door and see your lovely pictures.
Let me say something here.
I have seen your pictures on here but dont think I ever commented on you because i thought you were someone else.
But what REALLY impressed me was seeing you in the trailer for "BEINGT".
You are 1000% real.
That part where you were jogging......amazing amazing amazing.
You have a uncommonly good body...very nice waist to hips to shoulder symmetry.
You look very natural too which is uncommon for a woman of your pedigree.
This my sound strange but to me the measure of a woman's beauty and attractiveness is not when she is dressed up by when she is dressed down.
That is the test and you pass with flying colors.
In that jogging scene I believe you have a scarf or something on your head NOT a hat like many transexuals.
Its very simple....to judge a womans facial beauty strip her of makeup and hair ornamentation and pull her hair back.
The results speak for itself.
Your jogging scene in that movie REALLY impressed me and your new pictures are nice too.
Your perfect the way you are.
Good luck to you.........and good fortune :)

Deepdarkfucker
11-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Damn I want you baby...you look great!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 07:20 PM
James showed me these the other day, you turned it!!!!!!!!!!

You look FAB, serving cuerpo as alwayssssssssssssssssss.

You can't go wrong with James darrrrrrrrrrrrling :).

Phenomenal.

Now stop beasting it! LOL

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Oh how lovely! Now you just need a crown for Miss USA or Miss Universe lol

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-21-2008, 09:30 PM
LMAO @ ALLANAH!!! PAPER TOWEL RUNWAY TIME??????
THANK YOU SOO MUCH KELLY, JANIRA, VANESSA, GIA,SUNNY, THE CORNER, SOLITARY,IRVIN,JESSE, DEEP... I appreciate all your kind words and thanks for sticking up for me! People who REALLY know me.. know im FAR from FAKE! Never have been and never will be!
Take care all and JAMES SMITH IS EVERYTHING!!!!!
XOXOXXOXOXXOXXOXOOXXO

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 09:36 PM
LMAO @ ALLANAH!!! PAPER TOWEL RUNWAY TIME??????
THANK YOU SOO MUCH KELLY, JANIRA, VANESSA, GIA,SUNNY, THE CORNER, SOLITARY,IRVIN,JESSE, DEEP... I appreciate all your kind words and thanks for sticking up for me! People who REALLY know me.. know im FAR from FAKE! Never have been and never will be!
Take care all and JAMES SMITH IS EVERYTHING!!!!!
XOXOXXOXOXXOXXOXOOXXO

I got my Bounty Roll ready dddddddddddddarling.

Godownunder
11-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Absolutely Beautiful...........

Danielle Foxx
11-23-2008, 04:24 PM
I had nightmares, I hate them ( tee hee )

TsVanessa69
11-23-2008, 06:35 PM
After seeing the great photo's of you and Allanah, I would love to do a shoot with him after I get a few "touch-ups" and enhancements. How would I book a shoot?

longhorn
11-23-2008, 07:11 PM
damn ma you look beautiful

DL_NL
11-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Wow, you're stunning!

Crackdsatyr
11-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, elegant, purrrrrrrrrrrrfect! Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pics with us. :P

mattavs1
11-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Very stunning. Congratulations.

SugaSweet
11-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Awesome and awe inspiring.

Instrumental
11-24-2008, 01:16 AM
Wow, you look stunning.

mrbig
11-24-2008, 01:28 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/myspace3_986.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkO65_nxOHc&feature=related

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-25-2008, 08:45 AM
After seeing the great photo's of you and Allanah, I would love to do a shoot with him after I get a few "touch-ups" and enhancements. How would I book a shoot?

Hey Vanessa sorry took me soo long to get back either PM me or Allanah and we can get you his number.. or i think you can contact him at his site WWW.JAMESMITHIMAGE.COM
or email him
James@jamessmithimage.com

Cant wait to see your pics mama!!!

orenauda
11-28-2008, 01:51 AM
I recently FINALLY got together with the AMAZING James Smith when i was in NY 2 weeks ago and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY with the result.

But you don't need to be photoshoped!!!

Minutemouse9
11-30-2008, 06:19 AM
HOPE YOU ENJOY!
XOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXO
WWW.JAMESSMITHIMAGE.COM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/myspace3_986.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/myspace1_119.jpg

Simply Amazing. You could knock my over with a feather

YasminLee
11-30-2008, 11:19 AM
he is amazing and you are just gorgeous love. xoxo miss you

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-30-2008, 11:46 PM
YES YASMINE HE IS!!! THANK YOU MAMA MISS YOU TOO!
XOXOXXOXXOXOXO