PDA

View Full Version : Wow i broke my kneecap in half, they gave me a snazzy thing

LibertyHarkness
11-20-2008, 02:07 PM
Hola,

So i have decided to call myself Lucky Harkness instead of Libby :) i managed 2 weeks ago to shatter my kneecap in half by some fit rugby boy dropping me onto the pavement :( boo hoo..

Anyway thought i would just share a pic of this mental knee thing that they have put on my leg, i was looking forward to having a cast and people sign it :) instead i get the SAS body armour jeez :)

Anyway i am debating about doing a photoshoot next week with it on, kinda like kinky disabled trannys :) thoughts?

Lucky Harkness xxxx

Jericho
11-20-2008, 03:08 PM
"Plastered Trannys"...Yep, go for it! :lol:

bulldog
11-20-2008, 04:26 PM
lol, i remember when i dislocated my knee, cant imagine this is any more fun

Oli
11-20-2008, 05:13 PM
I empathize with you. They stapled mine back together after hitting a tree snowboarding. Hope your scar is neater than mine. :)

LibertyHarkness
11-20-2008, 05:30 PM
thanks guys xxx yes i saw the wound on tuesday they changed the dressing i have metal staples down the knee, but where the scar should be is just a thin line, not red, raised anything just a thin line...about 5inches long. dunno maybe fingers crossed the scar wont be so bad...well thank fuck for dermablend anyway :)

Libb sxx

luv4Tgirls
11-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey Liberty, I have one of those right now, I just had knee surgery

Niccolo
11-21-2008, 09:38 PM
So long as it keeps your knee joint immobilised & lets everything heal up properly, that's the main thing; and who knows maybe you'll get some nice gentleman offering to hold open a door for you, and if you like the cut of their jib you can ask for their number .. a silver lining and all that.

LibertyHarkness
11-24-2008, 12:12 PM
yeah i maybe lucky and get a nice open a door for me :)

Actually i did manage to goto the video shop with my friend, was amusing and a nice chap did help hold me so i could reach the dvds on shelves :)

awww Luv, what happend to your knee?

My black brace comes off this thursday and i get a new that is bendy , and they take metal pins out of my knee or something :( i am abit scared as i dont like hospitals :)

Hope you get better soon as well.

I am gonna try some webcamming end of this week :) sure i could dress up in a nurse/patient and amuse some peeps :)

Lucky H x

FREEFALLL666
11-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Just provide some pics with it on...

luv4Tgirls
11-26-2008, 05:29 AM
Hope your knee is feeling better and I hope for fast healing for you.

LibertyHarkness
12-02-2008, 03:37 PM
thanks all xxx

ok just taken some pics of my leg 2min ago on webcam :) this is my new sodding knee brace they fitted... i have to keep this fucker on till 8th January :(

excuse my trashy look kinda not really bothered with my appearance at moment :)

Libb xxxx

Odelay
12-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Hope your knee is feeling better, and I hope it fully heals up.

Thx for the pics, too. Always nice to see the healing progress... esp in a tank top and thong panties. 8)

LibertyHarkness
12-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Lol thanks, i live in my work vests at the moment and granny pants :)

i am attempting a photoshoot next week with my ts mate Lisa....kinda spacemarine style thing :) girls, guns and big cocks :)

Libb xxx

LibertyHarkness
02-02-2009, 03:15 AM

LibertyHarkness
02-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Hi All,

So just updating abit about my kneecap as a few people have been kind enough to mail me to ask whats happening..

Well the latest is i have Muscle Destrophy (i think its called in my left leg) ...bascially the good hospital have fucked up my physio and i should have started physio 7 days after coming out of hospital to counter act my muscles wasting away on thigh/calf.... i only started physio in January and then tehy stopped as i have 2 metal pins sticking out my knee that may come throuhg skin :( ho hum

Anyway starting something called hydro Therapy and i have physio twice a week now so things on mend, on 18th feb i go back to hospital and tehy will assess my leg to see if i can have pins taken out 7 days later :)

Ok on transition front i fly to belgium on 19th of Feb to get my Breast Implants, Lip Filling and Brow Lift so yay finally feels like i am getting somewhere :)

i guess i will look to do a solo shoot a couple of weeks after boob job, and hopefully shoot lots of sexy new content for launch of my website in April :)

Well i have bored the fuck out of you all enough anyway :)

Libby "Hop-a-long" Harkness xx

LibertyHarkness
02-02-2009, 03:17 AM
Hi All,

So just updating abit about my kneecap as a few people have been kind enough to mail me to ask whats happening..

Well the latest is i have Muscle Destrophy (i think its called in my left leg) ...bascially the good hospital have fucked up my physio and i should have started physio 7 days after coming out of hospital to counter act my muscles wasting away on thigh/calf.... i only started physio in January and then tehy stopped as i have 2 metal pins sticking out my knee that may come throuhg skin :( ho hum

Anyway starting something called hydro Therapy and i have physio twice a week now so things on mend, on 18th feb i go back to hospital and tehy will assess my leg to see if i can have pins taken out 7 days later :)

Ok on transition front i fly to belgium on 19th of Feb to get my Breast Implants, Lip Filling and Brow Lift so yay finally feels like i am getting somewhere :)

i guess i will look to do a solo shoot a couple of weeks after boob job, and hopefully shoot lots of sexy new content for launch of my website in April :)

Space_Cowboy
02-02-2009, 03:34 AM
start drinking more milk :P

Odelay
02-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Hi All,

Years ago, when i was still just a kid, I had a pretty bad knee sprain and they put a brace on it and wrapped it tight, and the quack told me to stay off of it for 2 months. Two months later the muscles in my leg had atrophied, as well, similar to your story. Went to an orthopedist, he took off the brace, and told me I should have been working the knee gradually into shape just 2 weeks after injuring it.

Anywayz... nice to see you moving along on your goals and on healing. Remember to post some teaser shots here once you do that shoot. ;)

SkyTwo
02-02-2009, 08:10 AM
"Plastered Trannys"...Yep, go for it! :lol:

Hey, that was funny on several levels!

Here's one: maybe they should start calling it 'pavementby.'

THANK YOU!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LibertyHarkness
02-02-2009, 11:54 AM