PDA

View Full Version : MISSED CONNECTIONS THREAD!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-20-2008, 07:50 AM
I thought it would be fun to create a thread about missed connections. Feel free to add yours. I'll add more as we go along. :P

11/19/08
Wednesday

It was around 7:30pmish. We we're both waiting for the train to downtown LA. You were about 5'10"/5'11", wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans carrying a huge black back pack and glasses. I was wearing a peacoat and jeans with sunglasses on my head and listening to my pm3 player.

We kept looking at each other but never got the chance to talk. When I got in the train and sat down..you stood right next to me (even if there was a vacant seat right next to me). You finally got to sat down on the adjacent seat across from me (same row). You looked at me and smiled while I was getting ready to get off at my stop. I thought you were cute as a teddy bear so what the heck! I guess I'd see if you look here (I dunno where else to post this). Email me if you get this. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

EyeCumInPiece
11-20-2008, 06:21 PM
I have one myself. A TS girl who was checkin me out outside the movie theatre on 23rd st and 8th ave in July during the midnite premiere show of the Dark Knight. She was tall , hot , and blonde. Just what i like =) Unfortunately she had some greasy Eurotrash dude with her so i couldnt make my move. I often think about what couldve been.................

oh well.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2008, 08:37 AM
Ok so This was about 3 weeks or so ago. I rode a bus to the train station (not saying which one for fear of being hounded by cock bandits Rofl). You sat behind me and took your cock out and was jerking it hard! I think I froze seeing that big cock of yours..If you're out there send me a PM! Although, I doubt you'll read this but what the heck (it's worth a shot)! lol :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
12-06-2008, 08:44 AM
We’re in the same history class.
I know you notice me smiling back at you way too much.
I sit in the front, you way in the back. There’s no other reason for me to look back there.

We spoke yesterday about how I don’t like the guy who sits in front of you that incessantly hits on me.
He’s a cocky bastard and a ghetto mess.
I told you I like truly sweet guys who aren’t womanizers who are also as hot as me ;)

…well I was talking about you, as I was talking to you

When u stood over me, while I was packing my bag to leave- saying goodbye.
I just wanted to jump up & give you a big hug, and rest my head on your chest.

There are only 2 classes left in the semester- so incase youre reading- its time to ask me out!
i like that youre shy- but dont be THAT shy.

transmaven
12-06-2008, 10:54 AM
"truly sweet guys who aren't womanizers."

oh, I see: *sly dogs.*

lupinIII
12-06-2008, 03:51 PM
OK, I'll bite.

I was a wee-bit drunkish, smoking a cig and wandering around the backyard of the house party. You were near the Hills Hoist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hills_Hoist) (Australian for the clothes line), with a friend of mine, I struck up a conversation with my friend, and introduced myself to you. In the rambling nature of the drunken conversation the subject moved onto arenas of nerdiness, namely video games, graphic novels, sci fi, etc. at which point you became more animated, admitting your own interest in such marginal forms of pop culture.

I was enamoured, of course, as I'm a complete sucker for the nerdy girls. In the course of our talk it became apparent that you weren't drinking, which I proceeded to highlight. My comment was somewhere along the lines of, "I'm sorry, this must be hellish for you, being stuck talking to a drunk-ass nerd", your response being, "I'm good, I'm having a good time, I think you're over-estimating your own obnoxiousness", at which point my other friend was amazed that you were able to compliment and insult me simultaneously. A little while later we went our separate ways, you drove your friends home, I stayed at the party. I never got your number. The coversation we shared was great, you are a total stunner and seem exceedingly awesome, I hope I see you around uni, so I can be not quite such a drunk-ass dumbass, and ask for your number.

lupinIII
12-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Oh and on a side note, that guy Alyssa's talking about may be the luckiest living creature on the face of the planet, and a close contender for luckiest carbon-based life form in this half of the galaxy.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Is it me. or don't missed connections in papers and sites make you a bit sad?

I alwasy feel slightly sad when Iread them...maybe it's just the whoremones LOL. I was known to cry at the old AT&T commercials. LOL.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-07-2008, 06:43 AM
lol@whoremones! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG