PDA

View Full Version : Is sex in the freezing cold better than in the hot & sti

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-20-2008, 07:05 AM
Just asking

I myself have no preference, but the idea of the heat turned up full blast in the winter while a chick drips sweat from the top of her neck down her tits to her clit is somewhat stimulating.........

your thoughts?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-20-2008, 07:38 AM
The question is: Do people have sex more in the winter when it"s COLD or in the summer when its HOT? lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
03-21-2009, 03:16 PM
I've actually had sex in the cold, and bustin a nut in the cold dont feel good at all. This happened about 6 years, ago and i still remeber it and will never do it again lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-22-2009, 05:50 AM
lol.. Do not at any cost fuck outside in an open parking lot in the winter (That doesn't feel good, the next day when your buzz wears off)! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
03-22-2009, 06:25 AM
Cold.
Cause when it does heat up in the room, its our fault.

lol.. Do not at any cost fuck outside in an open parking lot in the winter (That doesn't feel good, the next day when your buzz wears off)! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

:lol: :lol:

LilWyte
03-22-2009, 06:28 AM
i dunno but it's easier to have sex in the cold cuz you got an excuse to get her all up close to "warm up"

Realgirls4me
03-22-2009, 08:29 AM
In the cold?

Does the term "shrinkage" come to mind anyone?

;)

BLKGSXR
03-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Jw of all people are you serious? lol
Co-signing hazes, Ever have sex to the point where you have to get off your ass to turn a fan on because its just too damn hot.

tommymageeshemales2
03-22-2009, 07:39 PM
I dogged a girl in sub zero temperature before. We were skiing, still groping and kissing from the night before and headed off to a secluded spot. It took ages to find a spot and ended up blowing my load after about a minute - go figure.

One thing, the cold makes yours nuts go a little firm. It's certainly an experience!!

jjhill
03-22-2009, 08:38 PM
I dogged a girl in sub zero temperature before. We were skiing, still groping and kissing from the night before and headed off to a secluded spot. It took ages to find a spot and ended up blowing my load after about a minute - go figure.

One thing, the cold makes yours nuts go a little firm. It's certainly an experience!!

See tommy i hated that feeling and experience lol. Never again I say