PDA

View Full Version : Randolph and Misha

arania
11-20-2008, 01:16 AM
Chap1
Randolph and Misha

After spending thirty years in the insanity of Silicon Valley, Randolph sold his house for $800,000 (He paid $20,000 for it). Sold all of his stock took the cash and headed for the Northwest. Randolph’s children had grown up, got their PhDs and moved to the East and plunged into the rat race. His wife had died a few years ago so he now had time to contemplate, observe and get in tune with a new life.
For his age (58) he was still healthy, active and enjoyed looking at young women. He wanted to get away from the rat race, find a modest place where hiking and enjoying nature was possible. He was fond of erotic literature and art and was considering doing some writing himself. His ancestors probably came from Northern Europe, possibly Scandinavia. In the old days he may have qualified as a Viking. He used to have red hair now grayed, his strong burly body was now somewhat subdued. Randolph was told by his mother when he was a child that his name meant ‘wolf with a shield’.

Finding the ideal place to settle down, was difficult. Many places were too hot, too cold, too wet or too expensive. He recalled as a child traveling through Oregon along the Mc Kenzie River. The rapid river and the small farms stayed in his mind. So he decided to check it out. At this time the economy in Oregon, had cooled off so quite a few places were for sale. On the way up the river, he saw a dirt side road near the foot hills of the Cascades and turned to follow it. Mail boxes were along the road at discrete distances apart, this looked interesting. The river was nearby and the area past the small farms was forested. Near the end of the road was a for sale sign in front of an abandoned apple orchard with a small cabin, probably 100 years old. At the end of the road was another farm with people living there.

They appeared to be actively farming with cows, chickens, pastures and fruit trees. Randolph looked into a window of the cabin, it wasn’t too bad inside, it could be fixed up without too much effort. He bought it and began cleaning and fixing. The fireplace worked well and a supply of firewood was left by the former owners. He shopped for food, got the kitchen stove working and sat down for a meal. The window next to the kitchen table faced the neighbors. As he ate his first meal he watched the neighbors attending to their livestock. They had several children all of them with fair skin and various shades of red hair. The mother was beautiful and well built with flaming red hair, probably in her mid thirties. She reminded him of the movie star Maureen O’Hara who stared with John Wayne in the “Quiet Man”. The oldest daughter also had flaming red hair and appeared quite developed.

He heard the mother call her Misha. Apparently her hair had never been cut since it reached almost to her waist. It was a wonderful site to see her running across the pasture with that gorgeous mane of bright red hair streaming away from her pale Irish complexion. One late afternoon Randolph saw the mother sitting on the porch brushing Misha’s hair. He decided to walk over and introduce himself. The mother was very friendly and introduced him to Misha. Misha was just eighteen and had graduated from high school the previous year. She was going, part time, to a nearby college and helping her mom with the farm while her father was away in Europe on an extended business trip.
He was now settled in and it was time to begin exploring the surrounding country. A trail began at the end of the road, leading into the forest. The river was on the right flowing out of the mountains and past the back of the little farms. He could hear the water flowing over the rocks when he was in bed. The trail branched and he followed one that worked its way along the river. In most places the forest of Spruce and Douglass Fir was very dense but it was interspersed with small meadows and glades, ideal places to hide and feel secluded. The surroundings, the scenery, the river, the fresh air were exhilarating and he continued exploring.

In the evening, lying in bed he thought about this wonderful place, the pastoral scene next door, the lovely Misha and the writing he was going to do tomorrow. The next day, Randolph did some writing and worked at cleaning up the apple orchard, but his love was hiking the trails, exploring this wonderland. Randolph also enjoyed watching Misha working around the farm, her movements, the swaying of her shapely feminine hips and the slight jiggling of her plump bottom as she walked, was a very pleasing sight. She wore a bra of sorts but it did not prevent her firm young breasts from bouncing slightly as she walked. Misha’s genes were obviously coming from her voluptuous mother. She was very attractive but oddly, Randolph had not seen the usual horny guys hanging around her, she seemed strangely aloof.

One day Randolph was sitting in a small glade above the farm in view of the roads end, sipping some wine. He saw Misha leave the farm and head up the trail near the river. Without seeing him she continued up the trail. After a few minutes, Randolph decided to follow her. He walked slowly, following her footprints, after following them for several minutes they disappeared. He looked around and saw a very faint trail toward the river. He quietly followed it and it opened into a tiny glade surrounded by dense trees. Misha had spread out a blanket with her head propped on a small cushion. She was looking up at the sky with a faint smile on her face as though she was contemplating something. Randolph was enthralled at her pristine beauty. Her lovely red hair spread around her. The view of her lovely petite breasts with their firm nipples pressing against the thin dress as she lay there relaxed and serene, was for Randolph, a pure erotic delight. He carefully sat down to continue the observation.

She closed her eyes and her right hand slowly moved to her right breast. She gave it a slight squeeze and then began to caress the nipple through her dress. The nipple immediately responded by becoming erect. Her body squirmed slightly as the pleasure in the swollen nipple rippled through her breast. She then unbuttoned the upper part of her dress and slid her hand under the dress and over her left breast. She continued the caressing on her left breast and it also responded. She pulled her dress open exposing both of her lovely breasts and alternately caressed them with the tip of her fingers, circling around the erect nipples. Meanwhile, her left hand was moving toward her upper thigh. Her fingers slid over her crotch and Randolph could hear her moan. She raised her right knee and her dress slid down her thigh exposing the elegant smooth skin of her inner thigh. Randolph was beside himself, never had he seen such a beautiful erotic sight. She pulls the dress aside and her eager fingers slip between her labia. Her fingers seek the nectar flowing from her sex. She gets the ring finger very wet and brings it to her lips and carefully licks off the delicious nectar from her swollen sex.

She continues massaging her vulva focusing on the upper part around and on her love nubbin. Randolph watches in awe as her arousal builds. Her fingers are eagerly attending to her clit while her body is writhing with pleasure. The moaning and gasping continue, as the erotic energy builds toward orgasm. The moans turn into gasping deep guttural primordial sounds that Randolph had never heard before. Her organism is momentous lasting seemingly for eternity. She then collapses in exhaustion, her face flushed as red as her hair, her heart pounding. Her gorgeous young body still quivering. Randolph quietly leaves to avoid detection, shaken and amazed at what he had just witnessed.

Chap 2
Misha and Crystal

For days after Randolph observed Misha in the glade, he could not get her out of his mind. Her amazing orgasm penetrated his soul, it affected him deeply. Randolph continued writing down his thoughts. Maybe some day he would put it all together. For now, these new experiences were somewhat incoherent. One day he was sipping hot coffee on the front porch. He saw Misha leave the house with another girl, probably from the college. The girl was slimmer than Misha but otherwise very beautiful. She had blond hair, brown eyes and the typical smooth light brown complexion of brown eyed blonds. Misha’s on the other hand, was typical of redheads like Nicole Kidman and her exquisite complexion. She wore a rather short skirt and tank top and had very long shapely legs. The two girls proceeded up the trail. They seemed very happy with each other, joking, giggling and pushing each other as they went up the trail.

Randolph immediately put down his coffee cup, put on his shoes and followed the girls. He had a good idea where they were going so he took a short cut to his secret hiding place where he could watch what was going on. Sure enough, Misha led the girl into the glade. He heard Misha call her Crystal. It seemed to be a good name for her, she had a slightly angular shiny look to her. Misha sat down on the blanket cross-legged like the semi-lotus yoga position. She invited Crystal to do the same but facing her so their knees were almost touching.

They were continuing their jovial chatter when Randolph heard Misha say to Crystal “I have something I want to tell you”. “What is it?” Crystal asked. Misha continued, “Well, a few nights ago I had a dream. I have never been near a sail boat, but I was dreaming that I was standing next to the helm of a big sail boat, floating in a languid sea. There was no one else on board. A breeze came up and I took hold of the helm to steer it. I became aware that my breasts were exposed and the breeze was caressing them”. Misha gently placed her hand on Crystal’s knee and began gently rubbing it. Misha continued, “the wind became much stronger, the boat was surging and I was feeling very excited, I was controlling this big sail boat all by myself”. Misha continued with the story and was now caressing both of Crystals knees and her lower thighs. Crystal was enthralled with the story and may not been directly aware of the caresses. “As the storm increased, the wind tore off my dress and I was completely exposed. “The warm wind was amazing, it was caressing me, stroking me”. Misha continued, “It was wonderful, it was rubbing my sex. I spread my legs apart and the swirling wind rushed up my thighs and entered me. The energy in me exploded into a wonderful organism. I lifted into the air and then dropped to the deck unconscious. I don’t remember anything after that. Then, I woke up”.

Crystal looked amazed, she knew about organisms but felt a little embarrassed at the intimate talk, nevertheless she was intrigued that Misha would share such an erotic story. While Misha continued to lightly caress Crystal’s bare legs, she asked Crystal if she had ever been kissed on the lips. She said a few times but she did not have a regular boyfriend. Misha pulled the girl closer to her and looked into her eyes. Misha told her to close her eyes, Misha then gently kissed Crystal on the lips. Misha had full shapely puffy lips while Crystal had more cupid shaped lips. As Crystal felt Misha’s warm moist lips against hers, a sensual shockwave rippled through her. Uncertainties and feelings of fear went through her young body, what is going on, what is happening? She opened her eyes and Misha was looking at her with a pleased reassuring smile on her face. The sensual feelings within Crystal began suppressing and canceling the concerns and fears within her. Misha kissed her again somewhat more passionately. Crystal responded with open lips, Misha immediately slipped her tongue between Crystal’s moist welcoming lips. The girls continued to kiss with increasing passion. Randolph watched as his own arousal intensified.

Misha was now caressing Crystal’s upper thighs and touching the girl’s panties. She slipped a finger under her panties and felt some moisture. This excited her and she became more assertive in her seduction of Crystal. Exploring Crystals tongue with her own, Misha began caressing Crystal’s sex. Crystal, at this point, was overwhelmed, nothing like this had ever happened to her before. She thought something like this would happen some day with a boyfriend, but with a girl? Crystal’s passions welled up within her, she wanted more, it was like a feeding frenzy, consuming more and more pleasure. She was begging Misha not to stop “don’t stop, please don’t stop she begged”. Misha had no intention of stopping. Crystal’s pleasure was Misha’s, she felt every sensation, every pleasure that the girl was experiencing. Misha’s arousal was matching Crystal’s, as the girls were cumming together. Randolph was again experiencing a voyeuristic high as he watched the girls love each other. It was if he was part of it, immersed in the juicy sex of the girl’s arousals. He could hear the girl’s moans and squeals as their orgasms peaked, much to his delight. Randolph then left the girls to recover from their pleasure and returned home.

Chap3
Randolph Worships Misha

Over the next few weeks Misha brought other girls home from the nearby college and each time she led them to her glade. For Randolph this had become part of his life, the voyeuristic pleasure of watching the girls being seduced by Misha was fascinating and very erotic. Her sexual power was amazing, none of the girls could resist her advances. Visiting at the farm he had talked to her many times. Outwardly she seemed like a pleasant rather natural girl, except for her beauty and the lack of boyfriends. However, there seemed to be an underlying intelligence, an alertness within her, as if she was very aware of her surroundings, like a stalking cat.

One day on the spur of the moment, he decided to take a hike on Saturday. He thought the neighbors were in town shopping since he saw nobody around. He was walking up the main trail when suddenly before him stood Misha. He felt a little startled since he was not used to meeting people on the trail. He said hello but she stood there looking directly into his eyes, “I want to talk to you” she said. “Okay”, he said “shall we go back to my place and have a cup of coffee?” She agreed. They entered the little cabin. He had a fire going in the fireplace and the room was warm and cozy. He had two arm chairs facing each other in front of the fireplace with an old bear rug between them. They sat down in the chairs facing each other.

Misha mentioned that her mother and the children were in town for their weekly shopping trip and would be home late. Some comments were made about the fall weather and how pleasant his little cabin was. The Misha again looked directly at him and said “I know you have been watching me when I am in the glade”. Randolph almost choked on his coffee. “Oh my, I didn’t know you were aware of me watching you, I am sorry, I should not have been doing that”. She smiled, “I also know you loved it and gained sexual pleasure from watching me”. Randolph felt flustered, how did she know that he was pleasuring himself. She never revealed any sign that she was aware if him. As she continued staring at him, smiling slightly, she slowly crossed her legs as the firelight flickered across her thighs, carefully positioning her crossed leg to reveal the shapely calf muscles. He could not help notice the display and he felt a rush of arousal, he recalled the scene in “Basic Instinct” when Sharon Stone crossed her legs in front of the officers.

Misha continued, “I liked knowing you were there staring at me, I could feel your eyes caressing my body, I could feel your desire, it turned me on. You want me don’t you?” “Well, yes, I must admit I enjoy looking at you, you are very beautiful and very sexy” he said. Misha responded, “You want me don’t you, you want to love me, you want to worship me, don’t you?”, she demanded. Randolph’s heart was pounding. Misha’s challenging words were tearing around in his mind. What can he do? What can he say? She is sitting there challenging him, taunting him. Of course he wanted her, often while watching her seduce her girl friend’s, he wished that he was one of them being seduced by her.

Misha seemed to be enjoying putting him on the spot. He glanced down at her legs, her short skirt had slid up her legs and he could see up to her waist in the firelight. She uncrossed her legs and spread her knees apart slightly as she watched him carefully. Again he made a quick glance but she caught it. He thought to himself, “my God she’s seducing me, she is inviting me to look at her”. “You loved looking at me in the glade and you can’t resist looking at me now, I see your glances, I know what you want” She spread her knees further apart allowing the light from the licking flames to illuminate her vulva lips. He knew she was watching to see if he looked at her. He could not resist and he looked down between those two gorgeous thighs to her exposed vulva. “Yes” he said, “I love you, I want you, all I think about is you”. “You want me and you love me but are you willing to worship me?”

He was still staring at her vulva. “I will do anything you wish” he said. She lifted her dress and reached down to her vulva, spread her labia apart and slid a finger into her vagina. As she removed her finger he could see it was covered with thick clear sex nectar. She offered the finger, dripping with her juices, to him “lick it up” she said. He had thought about that nectar so many times when watching her, now he was being offered it. He took her hand and gently licked her wet finger and then sucked it several times to get every bit of it. Oh god its good, he thought, it had a slight aroma reminiscent of fresh ground coffee and the taste was slightly salty, it was delicious. He was kneeling on the rug before her as she stood up. “If you worship me you can have some more, when I am ready” she said and walked out.

Chap4
Misha’s Stilettos

Randolph could hardly stand the confusion in his mind. This girl was extremely desirable sexually, but did he really love her? What does she mean by worshiping her? What was he supposed to do? She could be his daughter considering their age difference. He had difficulty sleeping that night, tossing and turning as questions went around in his mind. He recalled when she was facing him in front of the fire, that he felt a strange sensation come over him, as if something was surrounding him. The more he looked at her, the more he felt this sensation. He recalled the sounds she made when she pleasured herself in the glade, that strange guttural roar. He had never heard a women sound like that before. Last Saturday, just before she left the cabin, he had not been aware of leaving the chair and kneeling in front of her until she spoke. Was he in a trance? Could she be taking over his mind?

During the next week he hiked, did chores and watched Misha out the window as she worked around the farm. Ignoring her sensual beauty, she looked like a typical farm girl, feeding the chickens and leading the cows out to pasture. Deep in his mind he knew there was a lot more to this young women. Saturday came around and he saw the mother and kids head for town to do the shopping. As he was sitting by the fire warming up after chopping firewood, there was a knock at the door, it was Misha. He felt a surge of excitement as he opened the door and saw who it was. He had hopefully wondered during the week whether she would come again. She had a bundle under her arm. “What do you have there” he asked. “You will find out in due time” she said, and walked into the room. She had on her usual farm dress, a light print fabric made by her mother. Randolph was impressed by her mother’s skill in fitting Misha’s dresses to her body. The dress seemed to follow every curve. It was also obvious that there was no evidence of underwear under the dress.

“Would you like a glass of wine? He asked, as she sat down by the fire. “Yes, a Pinot Noir if you have it”. Her legs were crossed as he handed her the glass of wine. The light from the fire illuminated the wine enhancing the lovely red color as she lifted it to her lips. She looked up at him with a sensual smile on her lips. He sat down facing her, again he could not avoid gazing at her gorgeous legs. Sometimes he wondered why women’s legs are so much more beautiful than men’s legs. As he lifted his eyes from her legs, she was watching him. They sat there quietly sipping there wine and looking at the fire. He did not know what to say and she seemed unconcerned. “Where is your bathroom”, she asked? “Around the corner” the house was so small there was not much need for directions. She stayed in the bathroom for some time. When she returned, he noticed a different sound to her steps than when she came in. She had on a long black silk cloak and the noise came from black leather stiletto high heels. They were held on her feet by a black band just above the toes, the rest of her foot was exposed. “Do you like my stilettos” she asked. He was staring at the extremely high pointed heel, they looked dangerous. “Yes, they are very impressive” he answered.

She faced him and the front of the robe opened slightly so he could see she was naked. “Are you ready to worship me? She asked. He felt that strange feeling coming over him again. Was it the aroma of her sex, or was it something else? Was it some kind of pheromone that made her irresistible? Knowing that she was naked under that cloak was enough in itself to make him very excited. “I am here to be worshiped, are you ready? She demanded. “Yes, oh yes, I will worship you, what do you desire? She raises her left leg and places the stiletto on the arm of his chair. The cloak slides off her leg exposing all of it. Her white smooth creamy skin glowed in the firelight. “Start by licking the stiletto, if I like the way you do that I may let you kiss my foot”. “Thank you” he said and proceeded to comply with her wishes. He was amazed that he was doing this, he was willingly submitting to her dominant demands. He loved sex and he loved women but female domination was new to him. Nevertheless, he found the experience extremely exciting, he loved it. He couldn’t wait to kiss her bare shapely leg and work his way up her calf muscles.

She watched him lick the black leather heel, “You may kiss my foot now”. He kissed her foot and began to caress her calf. He loved the feel of the strong muscles under her soft smooth skin. She seemed pleased with his actions, caressing his head and moving her fingers through his hair as he continued worshiping her leg. She moved closer to him so he could attend to her thigh. She was making small grunts of pleasure as he gently and slowly licked and kissed the smooth velvety skin of her inner thigh. The aroma of her sex was intoxicating. He looked over at her vulva and could see nectar on her labia. Just as he moved forward to lick it she put her leg down. “I am not ready for that, you are going to do a lot more worshiping before I will consider letting you kiss my sex”. She removed the cloak allowing him so see her entire body. The firelight caressed her as if it was alive, lusting after her, licking eagerly over the curves of her body, flickering over her firm breasts. Randolph was in a daze, so much beauty, so much sex, so much erotic power, it was overwhelming. So what was she going to demand next?

She looked at him with that little smile on her lips, while she turned and posed, allowing him to see all of her lush body. Randolph was wondering if she actually was a Goddess. The beauty and sexual power radiating from her was awesome. She sat down, crossed her legs and said to him, “take your clothes off”. He felt a wave of anxiety run through him, oh,oh, here it comes, he thought. She is getting ready to punish me. “Well I really don’t have to let her do it”, he thought, but it’s too exciting to stop now. He took his clothes off and stood there. “Lie down on the bear rug face up” she commanded. He quickly complied. She got up and stood over him with her stilettos on each side of his hips. She was towering over him with her hands on her hips, her nakedness and sex in full view. It was an incredible sight. Her lovely red pubic hair was glistening with moisture. His cock was pointing directly up between her legs. Ok, he thought, if she stabs me with a stiletto and kills me, at least, I would die with a hard on, which is the way I have always wanted to go. The stilettos do wonderful things to her legs and thrusting her hips forward. By tilting her feet steeply downward, the muscles in her calf’s and thighs tighten and bulge making her legs even more shapely and sexy.

He lay there relishing the view, the most erotic view he had ever seen, yet he was aware that he was extremely vulnerable to those stilettos. However, in one sense, Randolph felt some relief, so far anyway, she was not attempting to beat him or torture him. He was still worried that at some point she would punish him for spying on her. “So you like what you see? She asked. “Well how do like this as she moved forward, kneeled down and lowered her crotch to within inches of his face. Her labia were wetter now with droplets of nectar forming on the edges. If he could just to reach up with his tongue and lick off those delicious drops, god he wanted it. “What will you do for me if I let you lick my sex” she asked. “I will worship you forever” he said. His member was so hard, it was beginning to ache. It felt like it could shoot a mile. He knew he was getting himself deeper and deeper into this possibly dangerous situation but he didn’t care, his mind was consumed with desire to experience her sex. Is she going to let me have it, he wondered, while directly staring at it, just inches away. “Please let me kiss it” he pleaded. “I think you need a better view” she said as she spread her labia apart, revealing her inner labia and her love bud. This was making him desperately horny. “Humm, I think its time to let you have a little taste” and she lowered her sex to his eager tongue.

The scent of her sex and the lapping up the delicious warm nectar from her slick juicy labia, produced pleasure in him beyond anything he had ever experienced or even dreamed about. He continued exploring her sex and found her love bud. His tongue eagerly caressed it and she began to moan. As he persisted with licking and sucking it, her agitation increased. Her clit was swelling larger and larger as he sucked it. He was amazed at how big it was getting. She was screaming with pleasure and then it came, that incredible guttural roar that seemed to come from deep within the earth. Amazingly, as her orgasm engulfed her, his rigid member was shooting load after load high into the air. She lowered her sex covering his mouth with her juicy sex and continued working her hips rubbing her sex over his mouth and making deep grunting noises as orgasmic waves continued to surge through her. It was hard for him to breathe with her sitting on his face. Eventually the thrusting and grunting ceased and she lifted off of him. He was gasping for air as he grasped her by the waist and pulled her down beside him and kissed her on the mouth. She looked at him, smiled and kissed him back licking her juices off his lips.

Fully embraced, they fell asleep with their naked bodies bonded to each other and warmed by the flickering fire. When he woke it was morning, she was still there and asleep. He quietly got up, went to the kitchen, made coffee and prepared breakfast.

Chap.5
Misha’ Mom

Randolph was busy preparing breakfast when he heard Misha get up, go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. He sat down at the kitchen table and began sipping coffee. He heard the shower turn off and shortly Misha appeared. She had her hair wrapped up in a towel around her head. She was wearing his bathrobe. She sat down and smiled, “Would you like a cup of coffee?” He asked. “Sure and add some cream” she said. “I need to get my hair dry and get to classes”. “Would you like an omelet before you leave?“, he said. “Okay, I will start drying my hair while you fix it”. He quickly prepared the omelet and served her. She seemed to relish eating It, quickly consuming it. She had removed the towel and her damp hair hung down over her shoulders and down her back. “May I help you dry your hair?” he asked. “Okay, here is the towel”. She turned the chair so he could dry her hair hanging down her back. He gently began caressing her lovely red mane with the towel. The dampness seemed to make her red hair even brighter almost iridescent. It was a very pleasant feeling stroking her hair and she seemed to be enjoying it also. Once her hair was reasonably dry, she went to the bathroom and dressed. She came out of the bathroom, came up to him, smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. “I will be back in a couple of days” she smiled and left.

They didn’t have much to say that morning. Randolph was still in a daze from last night. However, she seemed very calm and relaxed when she left. Is she really going to come back, he wondered. He noticed she had left something on the table, it was a Playboy magazine. Inside was a note by an article on fetish domination. “I think you might enjoy this article, I didn’t have enough money to buy the black cap, whip, leather bra and leather panties, but the stilettos and black silk cape seemed to quite adequate. Don’t you agree?
Your love goddess, Misha.

Oh my, he thought, many more things to think about. He pulled himself together, washed the dishes and went out to trim some of the apple trees. While working he saw Misha’s mother, Ronda out in her garden. He remembered he was out of eggs so he strolled over to see her. “Good morning” he said to her as she carried a bundle of carrots into the house. “Won’t you come in for some coffee she asked”. “Yes, I am out of eggs” he said. They sat down at a large kitchen table that was capable of seating her family. “Misha has mentioned that your husband is in Europe, is he returning soon?” “No he has an appointment at a physics lab in Switzerland, but he will be home for the holidays”. “I see, what kind of work is he doing?” “He is a theoretical physicst heading up a US team at Europe’s new Hadron particle collider at CERN in Switzerland”. “Very interesting, I am somewhat familiar with that research, is he working on the Higgs Boson the ultimate particle, sometimes called the “God” particle?” “Yes, last time he called he said the work was proceeding well and they might start the experiments soon”. “He told me that the Hadron collider is the most powerful particle accelerator in the world and it will need all that power to find the Higgs Boson”. Randolph was surprised and intrigued that her husband was a major player in theoretical physics. Randolph said, “The Higgs is the last piece in the puzzle of nuclear particles, if your husband discovers it, he could be in line for the Nobel Prize”. Ronda said, “Yes that would be nice, then maybe he could spend more time at home”.

Randolph said, “So how did you two meet, your lives seem so different?” “Well, we actually grew up near here. We dated in high school and then went to college. We continued going together and eventually shared an apartment and got married. I got my teaching credential and started teaching while he went for a PhD. Once he finished graduate school and got an appointment at the University we bought this place. I had told him that once we could afford it, I wanted to have a small farm like the one I grew up on. So here we are.” Randolph said “Isn’t it rather lonely with him being gone most of the time?” “Well it could be, but the farm and the kids keep me occupied and I know how to take care of myself” she replied. Randolph returned home and worked on his journal while Misha danced in his mind.

Chap.6
Misha and Kim

Randolph sat at his computer working on his journal. He found it difficult to put into words the experience with Misha. Her appearance in the femdom outfit surprised him and also made him feel uneasy. He had never experienced femdom before but after reading the Playboy article he realized that Misha’s performance was a very mild version of femdom. Pain and suffering and extreme humiliation were not things he wanted to participate in and he was glad it didn’t happen. However, the sex fantasy role playing was fantastic. He had not realized how much effect imagination combined with a sexy provocative image can have on desire for sexual experience. He realized that the femdom role made him focus on oral sex, during the time Misha was on top of him, the thought of intercourse with her did not occur to him, all he wanted to do was lick her sex. The combination of her aggressiveness and the intense desirability of her swollen wet sex overwhelmed his senses and his cock exploded with cum without being directly involved, his mind took care of it.

Her demeanor at breakfast seemed to suggest that she intended to come back. If she does come back, he wondered, would he submit to more sexual domination? The light kiss after breakfast may suggest that Misha had something else on her mind. He felt that he could easily fall in love with her but the age difference bothered him and it seemed unlikely that she would love him considering he was so much older. He was well aware of her passion for seduction and sexual excitement. Was it just an exciting erotic game for her? So many questions, so few answers.

While he was musing about Misha, he heard a car come up the driveway. It was Misha with another girl behind the wheel. He met them at the door and Misha introduced her friend, Kim. Kim looked South East Asian, she was as tall as Misha but slimmer. She had an athletic look about her but her face had a smooth lovely olive complexion. Her hair was very dark brown almost black. Her dark eyebrows curved outward and upward like Nicole Kidman’s. Her eyes were large, very dark and almond shaped. The curve of her eyebrows along with the slant of her eyes gave her a very intriguing exotic appearance. Her lips were full and had a well defined bow shape to them. She was very attractive. He offered them coffee and they sat down on the couch. Misha proceeded to talk about Kim. She met Kim at the Gym, Kim was a fitness instructor there. As Randolph gazed at Kim he noticed her excellent physical condition. Her legs and arms were slim but slightly muscular and shapely in the female sense. She was wearing a rather short violet skirt and a silky blouse. She appeared to have good taste in clothes and the Lexis coupe she was driving looked new. Misha said that Kim was living at home and commuting to college. Her father was Vietnamese and a doctor at the hospital. Her mother was also a doctor.

The Salmon were running up the river and Randolph had managed to catch several. He asked the girls if they would like a grilled salmon dinner and they did not object. While he prepared dinner, the girls chatted by the fireplace. He noticed that they were often touching each other as they chatted. He served the salmon with greens and potatoes from Ronda’s garden. He also chose a local Chardonnay for the wine. During dinner Kim talked about fitness and health and Misha discussed her sexology class. Randolph preferred to listen most of the time, although he did comment on his efforts at learning how to fish. They sat by the fire after dinner, He noticed that the girls always liked to be close to each other, often caressing each others legs. Randolph told the girls that they could sleep in the bedroom and he would be quite comfortable sleeping on the couch, they agreed and thanked him. Later, the girls proceeded to the bedroom.

A few moments later, Misha appeared back in the living room, she had on her stilettos and the black cape, she also was wearing a black captains cap. “I have a surprise for you” she said. “Oh, I see you got a cap for the outfit” Randolph replied. “Well I have more than that”, she opened her cape and revealed a black leather bra and black leather miniskirt. “Kim bought them for me”. Randolph could not take his eyes off her, with her smooth porcelain skin contrasting with the black femdom outfit. “You look extremely sexy” he said, “You are activating my limbic system”. “Well I have something else for you” she then revealed a holster on the side of her miniskirt. She reached down and pulled out of the holster a leather whip. It was not very long but had nine strands, a cat of nine tails, a type of whip used in the old British navy and nowadays for BDSM. Randolph’s eyes widened, “what are you going to do with that? “If you properly obey me, I won’t get carried away with it”. She then held it over his shoulder and stroked his back with. “Take your clothes off “she commanded. She then proceeded to tie a blindfold over his eyes, “get up and come with me”, she said.

Misha led him into the darkened bedroom and told him to “kneel here”. Misha then proceeded to tie his hands behind his back. Misha removed the blindfold and as his eyes adjusted to the dim moonlight shining through the window, he became aware of a figure in front of him. Misha turned on a small night light and he saw that it was Kim facing away from him. She was naked and her body was a delight to behold. Her trim round hips, narrow waist and firm buns were a delight. Misha came up beside him and again brushed the whip over his back. Randolph was getting aroused by Kim’s lovely body, yet he was also concerned with what Misha was up to. He waited for what was next. “Okay Kim” Misha said and Kim slowly turned and faced Randolph. Randolph gasped “Oh my god, she has an erection! Misha patted his head “how do you like that!” she said. Kim’s cock was large, probably eight inches, it was well formed with a slight upward curve that gave it a particularly aroused look. “Isn’t it lovely”, Misha said as she kneeled down and kissed its head. Kim put her hands on her hips and moved her hips forward so her cock was inches from Randolph’s lips.

Randolph was shocked. His hypothalamus was in turmoil. His mind was responding to Kim’s female beauty and confused by her male genitalia. Everything about Kim had been female, her face, her body and her demeanor. Now his mind is trying to process the fact that she has a cock. An erect cock is an obvious signal that the owner is interested in sex, and since his mind is telling him that Kim is female, shouldn’t he respond to Kim’s invitation? Misha said, “Don’t you want to kiss it, just lean forward a little bit” as she stroked his back with her whip. Randolph leaned forward and kissed the tip of Kim’s cock, it felt very warm smooth and firm. Then he felt it push his lips, he opened his mouth and Kim pushed the head of her cock into his mouth. At first he felt uneasy with Kim’s big member in his mouth but as he experienced the shape and the feeling of it, he began feeling very excited. He could feel the sexual energy radiating from it. He started licking and sucking it. He took it in deeper so his lips slipped past the head and surrounded the hard throbbing shaft. Kim was responding with groans and grunts as he slowly sucked her gorgeous member. Randolph was feeling pleased and aroused at Kim’s obvious response to his attentions to her moist succulent cock.

Kim reached down and cupped his ears with her hands and held his head still as she began thrusting her rigid cock into his wet mouth with her hips. She moved slowly at first and then with more rapid movements. She was getting very excited, breathing heavily and grunting with each thrust. Randolph was reaching psychic overload with Kim’s hard cock thrusting deep into his mouth. Suddenly, Kim held his head tightly and began rapid short thrusts, her body shuddered and he felt a swelling pulse in her cock. Her hot cum came shooting into his mouth, he swallowed and more came, load after load. He swallowed each load and a strange feeling of ecstasy overcame him. He loved satisfying Kim’s urges. She completed her orgasm and for a few moments stood there with her cock still in Randolph’s mouth, catching her breath. Randolph was continuing to gently suck it, to get all of her cum. “My god this is exciting”, he thought. Then she looked down at him, smiled and said “thank you, I love you, that was wonderful”.

While Kim was enjoying Randolph’s attentions, Misha was taking care of her own needs, under her miniskirt, as she watched Randolph become adapted to a new sexual experience. She enjoyed the way Kim built her ecstasy by thrusting her hips, she was so flexible and well coordinated. She had perfect control over her hips, her big cock and Randolph’s welcoming mouth. Misha then untied Randolph’s wrists and the girls took a shower. Randolph put on a bathrobe, went into the kitchen and poured three glasses of champagne, added logs to the fire and sat on the couch. Shortly, the girls arrived and they toasted Kim’s and Misha’s orgasms. The girls were sitting on each side of Randolph, they looked at each other and Misha said, “Its time.” They opened Randolph’s robe and Misha took hold of his cock and began slowly stroking it. Kim watched while it rapidly expanded to its full height. Kim then leaned over and began sucking it. Randolph looked down as her full shapely lips slipped over his cock’s head and down the shaft. He was amazed as she went all the way down his big hard cock to the hilt! How could she do that, it must be going down her throat! Then both girls began working his cock Randolph felt semi-delirious with pleasure, never in his wildest fantasies did he ever dream of an evening like this. The girls continued loving his cock, Misha stroking the shaft while Kim took care of the head. Randolph tried to prolong the delight but the pleasure was overwhelming and he provided Kim with everything he had and Kim eagerly took all of it.

They toasted Randolph’s orgasm and then finished the champagne while being warmed by the fire. The girls then cuddled up to Randolph, laid their heads on his broad shoulders and fell asleep. Randolph lay there with his arms around these two lovely sexy girls wondering what he had ever done to deserve this. He then drifted off to sleep with a contented smile on his lips.

Chap 7
Randolph and Kim

The next morning, the girls left early in order to get Misha to the airport. She was going to visit here dad in Switzerland during Spring break. Kim said she had gym training classes during the week but would return Friday evening.

Randolph finished breakfast and sat down at his laptop computer to work on his journal. As he thought about the events of last evening, he began to wonder about his sexuality. The experience with Kim rattled his mind. Was he gay? It never entered his mind that she was a shemale until she revealed herself. Everything about her seemed female, her looks, her voice and her demeanor. Yet, once he got over the shock of seeing her cock, he enjoyed sucking it. He thought to himself, if I am gay, why do I love Misha and love having sex with her? If I am not gay why do I like sex with Kim? He thought about these seemingly conflicting feeling for sometime without resolving anything.

He decided to go for a walk, perhaps he to get a better idea of how to relate to these feelings. He began thinking of an article he read about chimpanzees and Bonobos. Sex for Chimps is pretty much fucking a female Chimp in heat.
The Bonobos are different, they exchange sexual favors with various members of the group. Apparently, it is there way of resolving conflicts without violence. They pair off to mate and have babies but they also enjoy sex with male and female partners. Randolph thought perhaps humans were originally more like Bonobos before religion and culture established rules and mores to control our behavior. If that is the case then his pleasure with Kim does not mean he is gay but it can be natural to love someone sexually when the energy is right.
Amazingly, he has met two people who also seem to believe this way, who love sharing their sexuality with people they like. Randolph was beginning to feel that this is a very good way to experience sexual pleasure.

[/img]